Only I judge myself - Sunhee x Hyunjoon

I wait for his text knowing he is probably busy with modeling. Every notification I get I wonder if it is him. I shouldn't feel this way, the typical stereotype is that the boy should be older than the girl.

Not the other way around. I avoided this feeling I get when I see him but I can't help it.

My phone dings and I look it's him. He wants to meet up to go out for food.

As friends.

I agree and get ready. Should I dress up or dress down? If we are meeting as friends it should be casual.

I wish it was a date.

"Sunhee are you okay?" Y/n walks inside the dorm. She had just come back from a date with Yoongi. I wish I could have been as straight forward as they were.

"I just don't know what to wear."

"For what?"

"A hangout with Hyun Joon."

"My brother?" She tilts her head and then smiles she seats me in front of the mirror, "Let me be honest. You probably already know this but my brother likes you. He won't care what you wear. And if does well then to heck with him. I still wear sweats when I hang out with Yoongi and he doesn't say anything."

"Well, that's cause you guys are basically married he isn't allowed to saying anything like that."

"That's true but the thing is he is supposed to love you for the way you are not for someone you're trying to be."

I nod and look back at myself in the mirror. She's right I just have to make myself happy not anyone else. If he truly loves me he shouldn't care what I wear.

I get dressed in what I chose and go meet up at our location. The moment I see him I feel as if my heart dropped. He walks towards me and wraps me in a hug.

So much for acting like I don't like him.

"You're here. You look beautiful." He smiles holding my hand. All I can do is smile and look at those brown eyes of his that just hypnotize you.

"Why do you always know how to charm me." I jokingly punch his shoulder as he holds my hand.

I look at him with my expression of concern, "I'm just holding your hand as a friend."

I nod. As a friend is okay. Right?

We go inside and we see the place crowded but a nice lady walks towards us and greets us, "Hello you two! We are a little crowded but is it just you two?"

Hyunjoon nods smiling, "Yes ma'am we would like a booth if that is okay?"

She smiles and nods, "Of course just give us a few minutes to clean out the table. And may I say you two are a lovely couple."

"Oh we're n-"

"Thank you ma'am now you understand why I would like a booth for my girlfriend and I." Hyunjoon wraps his arm around my waist and whispers into my ear, "play along for the seats."

I hate the fact he said play along. Why does it have to be like this. I shake my head to bring me back to reality. "Yes ma'am we are a very loving couple." I put myself on my tiptoes and kiss his cheek. I know that caught him off guard because even he started blushing a little.

"U-uh yes we are a couple."

She simply nods and grabs two menus looking over at the booth which is now cleared. "Your table is ready."

We  smile and walk behind her still holding hands. He grips it tighter and smiles. I still notice the slight blush on his cheek.

"Well enjoy your meal you two. Your waiter will be right with you."