D-28 Part 2

We woke up to the sound knocking at the door. None of us wanted to wake up but the knocking wouldn't end. Eventually, Doyeon woke up and dragged her feet across the floor opening the door.   

We all heard as she opened the door and then slammed it shut. We all opened our eyes immediately and looked at her.

"Girls the guys are here get ready quickly they said they want to take us out for food."

We all ran to the bathroom one by one picked our outfits quickly and effortless. We tied our hair as quickly as possible and once we were ready opened the door. They were all standing there. 

Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkookie, Soobin, Yeonjun, Taehyung, Kai, and Beomgyu. 

I silently chuckled to myself before the guys smiled. 

"That's a new record it just took you guys less than 15 minutes." Hoseok stopped the timer he had on him showing his wide smile. His smile could brighten anyone's day. They all looked like normal teenagers and young adults. You would never think they were part of the kpop industry unless you knew them by heart.

"So first we have to go do some errands that Bang PD is making both Dreamlike and Tomorrow x Together do. Guess what it is." Namjoon had a joking looking in his face. I did not even want to think what it is that Bang Pd wants us to do. I look at the girls and then facepalm myself.

"Don't tell me...we are dying our hair aren't we?"

"Ding Dong! We have a winner" Jimin said in his English accent which caused us all to laugh. 

Ah, I started thinking of what hair color we were gonna die it. All our hair is naturally dark colors except Sunhee who is originally from the United Kingdom. Her mother was born and raised there while her father was Korean. She got most of her father's looks though. She has that dirty blond hair color but with really dark eye color. 

We headed to the hair studio and the stylist was already waiting for us. They seated us on the chairs and looked at our hair before getting right into business. The guys were filming the whole time supposedly for our Dreamlike Vlogs. 

****

After what felt like ages and a lot of bleaching the stylist was done. She spun us one by one and I looked at the other girl's hair. 

Sunhee dyed her hair a light shade of pink which looked very nice on her almost the shade that Jimin had during his spring day era. 

Heejin had a dark shade of purple that did not look as noticeable unless you were under lighting.  

Doyeon had a dark shade of red that looked so nice on her especially since she was tall and had straight hair.

Yuju decided not to dye hair making it stay a shade of black.

Once the stylist showed my hair I was in awe. It was a shade of blue with purple ended tips. The colors used suited to each other. I looked into the mirror and was actually proud of how my hair looked.

The guys stayed in awe and clapped.

"Once again our stylist have blessed our eyes." Taehyung claps his hands and nods his head.

The stylist smile and pinch our cheeks, "It's great to always attend such lovely youth!"

We smile and stand as we hug them. They have been there since BTS debuted and have watched them grow. They are like family to us.

Once we headed out we turned back to them and bowed, "Thank you for your service and we promise we won't let you down!" We said in unison. 

We headed out to eat and since we were a big group aka also known as almost 17 people we decided to go somewhere small. 

Soobin wanted to go to a pastry cafe while Jungkookie wanted to eat steak. They were all debating about what they should eat and eventually even we got involved in it.

"I want fish!"

"I want mint ice cream!"

"Ew mint ice cream why!"

This turned into a debate over mint ice cream. We discussed for over an hour about mint ice cream. Until Namjoon came out with his speech.

We all stayed silent and applaud, "Kim Namjoon everyone vote for him!"

We laughed and eventually we decided to just go grab some ice cream. Of course, I was the person who initiated the debate over mint ice cream so I bought it. 

Everyone else got something different. Yoongi and Taehyung were both beside me as we were eating it. 

Yoongi taps on my shoulder and as I look at him he Taehyung grabs a bite out of my ice cream. I didn't know who I felt betrayed at this moment by.

"Taehyung-oppa! Yoongi-oppa!"

They both laughed and then Taehyung poked my cheek.

"It was only a small bite. Here have some of mine to make it up."

He had a vanilla flavor ice cream and honestly, I kinda did want a piece. 

"Fine. Just cause I felt that you just betrayed me. Yoongi-oppa you also have to give me a piece of yours since you tricked me."

"If you can catch me I will give you."

He started running and after I bit a piece of Taehyung's I ran after him. 

"Yoongi!!! Stop! I will catch you!!"

He kept running until he was a certain distance away. I decided to use the last of my energy to sprint towards him. I was about to reach towards him when suddenly I tripped. I already saw how this was going to go. I was going to fall break my nose or a part of my body. 

I closed my eyes and once after what felt for a few seconds I felt that I did not hit the ground. I looked up and our eyes met. His eyes stared into mine and I felt my heart pound faster than I ever thought would be possible. 

I feel his hand touch my hair, "So you finally fell for me?"

I stood up and cleared my throat trying to look away so he does not see my flustered look.

"I don't know what you are talking about. Look I don't like anyone. Trust me if I did I probably would be with that person. I talked with Taehyung we are friends. He understands the fact that he is busy he would not be able to have a relationship. As do I because I am also busy now that we are preparing for our debut I need to focus."

He took a step closer and placed his forehead onto mine closing his eyes, "This will sound cringy and definitely not something you would expect me to say. Yet you have made me do so many things that even I did not expect of myself. Because y/n I love you. I love you more than I thought would be possible. It may be wrong but I can't keep it in. I just wanted to tell you that." 

I stood there in shock my eyes widen and I did not know what to do or what to say. Did I just hear a confession from him? 

-To be continued-