Heartbeat

"Hey..it's not your fault at least I don't think it is you are not to blame for the accident. I'm sure it was not your fault."

I told the boy that was in front of me who is yet to introduce himself.

"I'm sure you don't remember me...but my name is Yoongi Min Yoongi."

"Yoongi...Yoongi oppa?"

"You never called me oppa you always said Yoongi so you don't need formalities with me."

I nodded silently as he brought a chair closer to me. I stared silently taking in every facial figure I could. His eyes that were soft looking that could daze anyone.

My heart is beating louder than I would ever think it did. Even louder than when I was with Taehyung.

"Um...Mm...Yoongi do you know what we were?"

He stood silent he didn't dare look at me rather he was looking at the bed beside me. It was empty by now but before that Yuju was there. She wouldn't speak rather she always looked at the door as if she was waiting for someone.

"Yoongi?"

"Um...we are friends...best friends."

"Oh."

Why is it that I expected something else. I wanted him to tell me the truth.

"So how have the girls been treating you? Do you feel like you remember small things?"

"Yeah! I keep remembering different memories. Um...you came up in one."

He tilted his head, "Which one?"

"Um...when I was in the bridge...I don't want to go into detail cause it was hard for me remembering it. But when I saw the person I wondered who he was...I'm glad I meet him."

I smiled and he pulled me into a tight hug he wouldn't speak he looked like he was the quiet one yet would always have something in his mind.

"Listen...y/n before the accident...we were in the middle of a discussion...and I wanted to tell you something before the incident happened."

I pulled myself away and looked at him. He was blushing. This time he looked directly into my eyes and didn't move.

"The truth is...I"

The door opened wide and I saw Yuju burst in with cake.

"Unnie guess what I brou...oh I interrupted something didn't I?"

I shook my head, "Yuju you came what's up?"

"So you meet Yoongi! What do you think about my boyfriend?"

Oh...so that's why my heart felt the way it did. The boy before me was off limits. He was someone else's and that someone is my best friend.

"Oh that's why you were here!"

I smiled most likely a smile that would fool anyone. Is this what Taehyung meant?

"Wait y/n listen to me..."

Yoongi tried to speak but I ignored it I didn't hear anything I lifted my phone and looked for Taehyung.

"You there?"

He texted back immediately, "Aren't you with Yoongi Hyung?"

"Um Yuju came and told me about them two."

"I'll be right there."

Yoongi was talking to Yuju privately I could tell that he was most likely yelling at her. I decided not to watch and instead looked at my phone.

It was the news. I'm in the front cover?

Breaking News BigHit girl group suffered car accident with two of BTS members currently everyone has been able to recover however Dreamlike, BigHits girl group, leader is suffering from amnesia. Doctors aren't sure when she will be able to recover or if she will. We are outside the hospital waiting for some news. We have seen multiple members come in to check in with the patient but no official news yet.

I wanted to scream. This is who I wanted to be? An idol? I looked through my phone as I always did in hopes of some memory being able to be jogged back but all I see is pictures of the girls and I. Taehyung and I. And pictures of when I was in middle school. This was when I meet Yoongi.

I still couldn't remember the exact scene...but I was in a bridge...nothing else.

Taehyung knocked on the door and opened it seeing Yoongi and Yuju in one corner as I was on the bed.

"Hyung may I speak to you for a moment?"

He looked at Yoongi and they both walked out Yuju walked towards me.

"Unnie...tell me I know you lost your memories but that doesn't mean you lost your feelings. Those feelings you felt when you remembered. What do you feel with Yoongi?"

"Um...Yuju you don't have to worry you love him I would never do that to you if that's what you are worried about."

"So you do like him...Unnie is that why you avoided us when we were together?"

"I don't remember..."

Her eyes were filled with tears her face changed and I could tell she was furious.

"HOW COULD YOU NOT REMEMBER! STOP WITH YOUR LITTLE ACT FOR ONCE AND TELL ME HOW YOU REALLY FEEL!"

I was shocked I didn't know how to respond. I wanted to tell her sorry but that wouldn't work...the guys came bursting in and looked at Yuju who was just inches away from my bed.

"Get away from her."

Taehyung came to my side and Yoongi grabbed Yuju's hand.

She looked at him and then at me, "Unnie I didn't mean it like that...I'm sorry...I just don't know what came over me..."

"It's okay I think I just need some fresh air..." I stood up and Taehyung took my hand. I didn't look at anyone I kept walking. I wanted to run. But to where?

I walked up the stairs not turning back I pushed open the door to the roof. I felt the air hit me. I felt the euphoria that made me smile. I remembered being in a roof once with thee girls. We were all dancing and singing.

I miss those memories. I miss remembering.

"Y/n?"

"Taehyung...why did this happen to me?"

"Listen I know it's painful but you will remember you are the strongest person I've meet beside Jungkook."

I laugh and punched his shoulder, "It's not funny what if I change?"

"Change?"

"Like the person I was before I got amnesia?"

"You look the same to me."

He put his hand on my cheek, "And if you do change maybe only some things will."

"Can you please tell me about what Yoongi and I really were?"

He sighed and rubbed the back of his head looking back and forth to make sure the coast is clear.

"The truth is Yoongi likes you and before you lost your amnesia you also liked him. You were both head over heels for each other."

"So what stopped us?"

"Many things one for us. We were dating but you told me about your feelings and I agreed with them. Next was both of your stubbornness. He didn't want to date you because you and I dated. And lastly, well I'm sure you see Yuju and Yoongi are dating and that was all part of BigHit. But now you also don't wanna date him because of Yujus feeling cause she said she liked him."

I stayed silent I liked Yoongi? Me have feelings for Yoongi?

Then why can't I date Yoongi? Did I really not let myself be happy?

My heart was beating louder at the thought of it and little did I know that it was because I was in love.

-To be Continued-