Just the beginning

As expected our comeback trailer was a success Yuju had finally composed her own song and it was the intro to our album.

Sunhee wants to write her own song too but she still doesn't know what she wants to write about. Our comeback trailer already had 30 million views in less than 24 hours. We were all surprised but had no time to worry.

Doyeon was getting her hair ready for the show while I was looking at the clothing rack.

"Are we wearing the clothes from our new comeback?"

I pull out an all dark outfit which had my name in it.

"I guess we could go with that one. Or the B side of our album." Heejin pulled out the purple outfits with her name.

"I want to wear those the black seem to serious."

We agree and I pulled on the dress in purple I had. While Heejin was fixing her white skirt and tucking her shirt in. Sunhee was putting on the all white dress and Yuju the purple skirt meanwhile Doyeon was putting on the half purple half white dress on.

"We are all matching!" Doyeon smiles pulling out her phone, "I have to send this to Xu. He said he wanted to see us before we left to the show."

We posed for the camera and heard the click sound. Looking at the picture I have to admit we look cute. Our hair was styled and our make up was done.

I didn't want to send a picture to Yoongi because either way he was going to see us so I sent the picture to my brothers.

Y/n: What do you guys think?

Bomin: You guys look great even if you don't win the award you guys dressed amazing!

Hyun Joon: Yeah you guys all look really good!

Bomin: He's drooling over Sunhee. Noona he's in love with her.

Y/n: Imma tell her~

Hyun Joon: Noona don't!

"Oh Sunheeee I have something to show you."