Cooking Show

A.N.

This is a part of the story that I had to write it is in between the months of were the fans know that y/n has two brothers

I was scrolling through my phone in the hotel waiting for the girls to come back from shopping. Canada is too cold for me so I stayed in my room wrapped around the blankets.

"Unnie!!"

Heejin runs into the room with all her bags. She throws herself on the bed and shouts, "DID YOU SEE THE NEWS!"

I shake my head and she pulls out her phone on an article.

Suga from BTS releases a statement that he is not dating Yuju from there sister group Dreamlike.

I sit up and snatch the phone. All of this seems accurate. I scroll at the statement that he had sent to the media outlet and read it out loud.

"Dear ARMY,

This is Suga. I want to tell you all something in the midst of our comeback coming soon. Many of you may know Dreamlike and may even be their fan. You all may know that recently their leader y/n has brothers and that I was taken a picture with them. Yes, that is true.

But I have one more thing I must tell you all.

I am not dating their member Yuju. I know many of you were really happy that we were dating and some of you weren't and I have decided to tell you all the truth. I don't want any more lies and I don't want to disappoint anyone else.

Now the question may be am I dating someone? The truth is I can't tell you that yet. There is someone I am completely crazy about and that I love so much that I would do anything for her. So I hope you all understand this and know we never meant to hurt anyone Yuju and I are good friends and she knows about this letter and she agreed. She also had a message she wanted to say.

"Hi everyone who is reading this. Thank you for everything you have done for us and we are eternally grateful. But Suga sunbae is right we never dated. I don't love him and he doesn't love me but we have that friendship that has united us for me to write this letter. The girl Suga likes is really lucky and she is the sweetest person ever I love her so much and I hope you all do too thank you for everything you have done and for your support.

From your best,

Suga & Yuju"

I look through the comments and they all varied, "I expected this I never shipped them.", "Does this mean Yoongi is single again?", "Who is the girl they're talking about is it y/n? They always seem to flirt especially since her brothers were caught with him", "What other secrets are they hiding."

"IS SHE CRAZY!" I shout and run to find Yuju.

She was in her room searching through her bags.

"YUJU!"

"What happened?"

"What do you mean what happened! What was that letter you and Yoongi both published!"

"Oh."

"Oh? Is that all you can say?!"

"It was our decision. We wanted one less secret out there."

I breathed in and out, "I'm sorry I shouldn't have reacted that way. But still, you should've talked to us."

"I know but you would've stopped us. And it was all Yoongi's idea he said he was tired of hiding his love for you."

"Ugh!"

I called him and he answered, "Hi lovely!"

"Lovely? Do you think you can say that after the letter you and Yuju both posted on the media?"