Reality

-Recap-

"It's fine we expected this at some point. The thing is you girls have not yet even debuted and now the media has this image of you two. Which will not be very pleasing to either fanbase."

I shake my head and close the file handing it back. "This was 7 months ago. We have nothing anymore. We had only one date. How can you and everyone else just assume this."

"We see the way you two look at each other there is something between you two."

I was starting to get pissed off. I slammed my hand on the table making the table shake. "I said I'm not dating anyone!"

I take a deep breath in before letting out, "May I be excused now."

I see the smirk in his face and him nodding. As if he wanted me to get mad. I go out and am met with a Yoongi leaning on the wall with his eyes closed.

"That was a fiery fight."

"Not in the mood."

"Thought that let's go."

He grabs my hand and leads me to the room where he was playing the piano. He started playing butterfly and suddenly felt the tears come out of my eyes.

"Did you do this on purpose? To see my cry."

I wipe my tears away. He had his eyes closed and simply smiled, "I'm not even looking. But it's good you are letting out the emotions. It must be hard to try to live up to certain expectations."

"It is."

"I know."

-End Recap-

I wake up to Heejin tapping my shoulder to wake up. I rub my eyes trying to remember what happened and how I ended up in my bed. 

Right. I was with Yoongi-oppa crying and suddenly I fell asleep.

"Unnie are you okay? Taehyung-oppa brought you back saying you fell asleep with Yoongi. We were concerned when you didn't return from before."

I stand up straight and smile nodding my head, "I'll be fine Heejin don't worry. Let's just get ready...I have a feeling today we might be called by our manager."

I hear the door open and see Yuju unnie rush in with papers in her hands. She looks surprised but also concerned. Her hair was still a mess as if she had just woken up she had only socks on and not even shoes. 

I decided to check the time since I don't even recall anything that happened last night. It's 11 am.

"Y/n...why didn't you tell us?" She looks at me with a concerned look in her face. Suddenly Sunhee and Doyeon come in smiling and laughing and turn quiet once they see the atmosphere we are in. I lower my head not knowing how to react.

The media has sent us pictures of Taehyung and myself both cozying together and left a message with it. 

Would you like to clear your image before your debut? Why don't you do a conference with us?

I tried to think of the perfect excuse for anything. But there was nothing all there was to do was to admit the truth, "The truth is Taehyung and I are dating. Are we still I'm not sure. The last time we had a date was about 8 months ago. Now the media has these images and I don't know what to do."

I felt the tears swell in my eyes. My eyes stung maybe from already too much crying. I had to stay strong I sniffled trying to suck in my tears to not show. I lifted my head and changed my expression.

"I will make sure this doesn't jeopardize us. As the leader of Dreamlike, I will protect you guys." I tie my hair, threw on some random clothing and headed out the door. I heard the girls screaming to me to not go, I felt my arm being grabbed, it was Doyeon, "Y/n you don't have to do this alone. We are a family now. We do this together."