To miss someone

"The truth is I am not dating Suga from BTS as many of you already know."

You hear gasp and murmurs across the venue.

"Unnie don't do this."

I try to reach for her mic.

"I know you are here for a concert and heck thank you all for your support we wouldn't be here if it weren't for you all! We love you and the truth is I am not dating Suga.  y/n is. We never dated he never liked him and I never did either. But for the two. They have loved each other since the beginning. I am aware I already said this in my statement about Suga and I not being in a relationship but I wanted to tell you who he was in a relationship with."

There are murmurs through the venue and the girls and I look back at each other. I look out the stage and see our manager having his mental breakdown. I was prepared to hear some booing or some curse words. 

But all I heard was our chant. 

They supported us. They were on our side. 

We all smiled and huddled up together. We had done it. We finally had a family. We were finally able to be together with no more lies. 

The concert ended in success. We got back to the room exhausted almost passing out. 

"We really need to build more stamina." Sunhee whines as she reaches for her water. 

"Girls!" Our manager walks in excited reaching out to every single one of us and embracing us.

"You did amazing! This was your best concert and it was amazing the way you ended your first tour!" 

We looked at him, "You're not angry?"

"Well, I was upset you guys didn't tell me what you were going to do. But I saw the look of the audience when you were speaking. They had no look of anger they were happy because you told them the truth. And well. You girls all looked happy finally able to speak your mind." 

He was tearing up and we realized that he was completely different than our past manager. He actually genuinely cared about us. 

"Thank you manager-nim." We said in unison bowing down tearing up alongside. 

"Now many people were recording your speech so be prepared for everyone to eventually see it." 

"Of course we expected that."

"Now the question is y/n. Do you want to release a statement confirming Yuju's statement or would you rather have you and Suga go on a date together?"

"Both." 

He nods going on his phone, "Yes. She said she'll do both. Of course. Once we land. Everyone will be there. Okay. Understood. Thank you, sir."

And so a few days later our first tour came to an end. The day before we left Yoongi had called me once everyone started talking about the speech.

"Y/n is it true?"

"Yes. We can finally be together publically."

"After 1 year of secretly dating. We can finally reveal the truth?"

"Are you happy?"

"Are you crazy?! I am the happiest person on earth. I can't wait to kiss you, hold your hand, and embrace you without worrying who might see us."

"Thank you for being so patient with me. For being so understanding. And for loving this little wreck of a girlfriend you have."

"I love you to the moon and back. I waited for you since the moment I met you back on that bridge and I would wait for you a million years more."

"You have not liked me since then."

"That's where you're mistaken I have loved you since then."

I gushed over his words and felt my whole body warm-up as if he was here, "I miss you."

"You'll be here in a few days."

"I'll see you soon."

The next thing we knew we were on a one way trip to Korea hours away. Things had escalated as expected. There were videos of different angels about the video. 

Everyone had good comments while others had bad comments. But eventually, everyone was supportive. I even saw that some people were donating on behalf of my name to Foster Care systems. 

"Unnie we're here." Heejin shakes my arm as I look through the window. She's right we have landed. I see Seoul it's been 6 months nothing has changed yet I miss it so much. 

It's dark yet it can't be past seven pm. I yawn out of my seat and look around. Everyone was sleeping on the plane. The girls looked like they had been awake a few hours ago, talking very loud. 

I grab my handbag and wait until we are let out of the plane. I look around waiting to see his face.

-A few hours before- 

"So Yoongi is going to be at the airport. Waiting for you." Manager-nim said as we were waiting to board the plane.

"Okay, so I just act like I normally would?"

"Yes, but act more flirty with him."

"Oh you don't have to say act I' m going to run to him when I see him."

-Now-

I feel a tap on my shoulder and see that its Doyeon, "Hey look whos over there" I look at where she is pointing and see Yoongi looking over the crowd. His eyes are unmistakable I run towards him pushing through the crowd and jump into his arms. 

I felt the tears pour down my face but I did not care. I was finally able to hold him and touch him. He pulled down his mask and planted a kiss on my forehead. 

"Welcome back." 

I smile planting a kiss on his lips, "I missed you."

He blushed and brought me closer pressing his lips onto mine. I realized I had never kissed him in a passionate way. I felt that if I pulled apart from him he might just disappear. I wrapped my arms around his neck and returned his kiss. 

This is what it feels like to be in love. To miss someone. I pull myself away from him finally needing some air and smile, "Well boyfriend I can tell you missed me too." 

He chuckles and places his head on my forehead, "I missed you like crazy. But. Aren't you worried about the cameras?"

"As long as you are the one beside me I don't care what they see." I smile and kiss his cheek. I look around and see all eyes were on us, "Okay maybe I am a bit shy." I bury myself in his coat as he wraps his arms around me. 

"How was the trip?" He was speaking to the girls that were behind me.

"Wow look at that change of topic." Heejin laughed as she tried to pull me away.

"It was good super long though we're still tired. Where are the other guys?" Yuju spoke on behalf of all of us. I lifted my head and saw that no one else was there with him only him.

"Oh yeah about that..."

"What?"

"Um we-"

-To Be continued-