The brothers

Yoongi P.O.V.

"Oppa you know she will never believe you if you tell her your feelings right?"

Yuju walks beside me as she is combing her hair. Honestly, if I didn't know her I would probably consider her the maknae. She suits the whole role.

"I don't need you telling me something I already know. Either way who says I want to tell her my feelings."

"So you admit you have feelings?"

I bring my head down and place my sunglasses on as we head out the door.

"All I'm saying is that there are no feelings for each other."

"That's what you say but clearly she has something to say."

I look as she is sitting on the right side of the car and looking at the card I left for her. I knew she would sit there. Even when I drive she always calls shotgun. Her hair was loose by this moment honestly I don't know what to say it's as if just looking at her motivates me to do things I never thought I would do.

"Writing a song about this feeling would help wouldn't it?" I mumble to myself and notice Yuju look back at me and smirk.

"You said something?"

"Nothing."

I noticed the smile that was spread on her face and she chuckled to herself as she opened the car door.

"Y/n! Why did you leave like that?"

"Oh...I thought we were leaving already so I came in first."

I noticed her sudden fluster and as I got on she averted her gaze. 

"Oh yeah, the guys said they wanted to invite you guys to the park to play some games. If you guys are interested."

The girls looked at each other and nodded but then looked at y/n. She was still and simply shrugged.

"I guess I'm in the mood for some games!"

She smiled as the driver was starting to drive towards the park. The girls went to the bathroom to change and came out wearing more comfortable clothes.

"Hyung you're staring too much."

I heard Taehyung whisper into my ear as he ran away laughing. Jungkook came out with a soccer ball and called it for a game. 

The lineups were as followed:

Jungkook's Team-  Jimin, Namjoon, Heejin, Sunhee, Doyeon

Taehyung's Team- Y/n, Yoongi, Yuju, Hoseok, Jin

We decided to have one player from each side be on the sides in case we need to switch. As the game started I had this adrenaline that was running through me. I don't normally play soccer I'm more of a basketball guy but when I heard her cheer for me how couldn't I play hard.

Y/n P.O.V.

It's okay to cheer for him we are in the same team Namjoon who is in the other team is also doing it.

"GO MIN YOONGI! YOU CAN DO IT!"

I screamed at the top of my lungs and started cheering as loud as possible. I was excited I was focused on how he played the ball how he passed it from one person to another. I noticed Namjoon smirk at me.

"Go Min Yoongi?"

"What?"

"Nothing." He chuckled to himself as he continued cheering. I knew it maybe I should not be cheering for him. I brought my hands down as soon as I heard my team cheer.