Interview Lies

"Dreamlike you are on in 5." The man before me shouted as he knocked on our door and speed away.

"Can you believe we are finally about to be on the AfterSchool Club?" Sunhee giggled in excitement as the makeup artist was applying light makeup to her. 

"No can you believe we are about to go on tour in three days?!" Heejin exclaimed as she was finishing up her own hair.

I stayed quiet as I looked over the script of the possible questions they may ask.

"Y/n are you okay?"

Yuju walked over to me and placed her hand on my shoulder, "You know we have to say it at least for now."

"Why can't I just tell people about my relationship with Yoongi?"

"Unless you want people to think it's only for interest than I suggest you don't say anything. You know it's for our best."

I nodded and pulled out my phone looking through my notifications a text from Yoongi, a text from my brother, and a text from Beomgyu. 

"Babe you'll do great. The boys and I will be watching on our way to the new run episode."

"Noona I'm sure you are going to be awesome. Hyunjoon is already getting ready for his job today. I will take him and make sure he is safe don't worry."

"Y/n don't fail. Be yourself because that's what everyone loves about you." 

I smiled at all there text and placed it faced down in front of my mirror.

"Girls lets go." They each stand and smile holding hands. They're right Yoongi will understand I'm doing it to make sure we go far.

 We are welcomed by Eric Nam and Ji-min why are they so pretty and handsome. 

"You girls look even cuter in person what will we do about the camera" Ji-min laughed as she bowed. 

We took our seat on the chairs and waited for the cameraman to give the signal. I felt my heart beat faster and all the jitters started coming however Sunhee held my hand and squeezed it. 

It was a way to cope with my nervousness and it worked. Our song started playing and we saw Eric and Ji-min dance as they were seated on their chairs.

"Welcome back everyone to the ASC Eric here and Ji-min! We have some new guests called Dreamlike!"

We came walking out and breathed in as we just thought of this as another weekly idol.

"Hey, girls first please introduce yourselves individually."

"Hey everyone I'm the maknae Sun-hee" 

"Hi~ I'm Hee-jin!"

"Yo my name is Yuju the softy of the group!"

"Hey my name is Doyeon the charismatic!"

"My name is y/n and I am the leader of the group!"

Okay so far so good it can't be so hard. 50 more minutes.

Yoongi P.O.V.

We were all seated on the couch waiting until the girls showed up. Y/n was shining so brightly her smile was radiating. Yet why do I have a bad feeling about this?

"Hyung are you alright?" Taehyung sat beside me looking at the tv, "Oh y/n is on tv today did you already text her?"

"Yeah...did you?"

"Of course Hyung she's my friend."

"I know and I appreciate it that so very much."

Smiling he poked my cheek and laughed, "Hyung you really do like her omg! You don't have to get jealous over my relationship with her!"