And then there was 2

Walking back to my dorm I fidget my fingers.

Did this really happen? I told Yoongi I love him.

"Noona? Are you okay?"

Beomgyu stops in front of me smiling. He was carrying bags of food and I offered to help him back to his dorm.

"It's okay noona I can manage myself, more importantly, will you tell me what's with that smile on your face."

I lowered my head in embarrassment.

"Ah...you got back with Yoongi-hyung!"

"How did you know by one look?"

"It's the same look you get when you both make eye contact."

"Ya! I don't even know what look you're talking about."

Patting my shoulder he walked by, "Go for it noona you deserve to be happy."

Huh? What's with his tone? Sad? No no he couldn't possibly be sad it's probably something else. He would tell me if he's sad...he always does.

"Beomgyu."

"Yeah?" He turned back this time not even lifting his gaze.

"You can talk to me. If anything is bothering you."

"Silly noona of course I know."

Beomgyu P.O.V

Of course, I know that. What's wrong with me? This isn't normal. I want to cry but not in front of y/n.

"Noona I'll get going the guys are waiting for me."

"Oh uh sure see you later!"

I stepped up my pace trying to suppress whatever feeling I have.

When did these feelings start? Yesterday? No. It was from the very beginning.

*flashback*

"Everyone I would like to introduce to you one of our new recruits." A lady walked in followed by someone behind her.

We had just finished rehearsing for our yearly evaluation.

"Hyung who's that?"

I asked Yoongi-hyung as he walked towards the person.

"So you came."

"My name is y/n nice to meet you all. I'm 13 years old nice to meet you all!"

So her name is y/n. She repeated nice to meet you twice, she's nervous.

"My name is Beomgyu I'm 16 years old nice to meet you. What do you do?"

She looked frightened maybe she doesn't want to be here. Yoongi-hyung seems to know her very well I guess she seems cool.

She looked fragile yet she was older than me her hair looked as if it was rushed. I wonder if she goes to school? She didn't have her backpack. Maybe a dropout?

"Do those girls still bother you?"

Yoongi-hyung walked up to her without a care in the world. I wonder how they knew each other.  She's blushing the biggest shade of red. She definitely likes him. I guess they will be a nice couple Yoongi hyung is 18  though.

"Hi um Beomgyu I saw your dancing through the door. I wanted to say your dancing was very exceptional."

"Thanks."

She's too close my heart's beating through my ears. She's so pretty.

I held her hand and smiled, "Can we see you perform?" She probably doesn't even know how to dance. She said mine was amazing maybe she just doesn't see many often or doesn't even know.

She stepped into the middle as the rest of us sat towards the front. She took a deep breathe.

Her steps at first were kind of wonky you can tell she doesn't know how to dance that well. The music though it goes very well.

Where is this song from? I focused more on the song rather than the actual dance.

This sounds like her voice. It's so soft. I felt a single tear fall down my cheek.

When she ended she bowed and smiled. This person before me she's beautiful.

"I think I like her," I whispered to myself.

*end flashback*

I really was dumb. She obviously liked Yoongi-hyung from the beginning. Why did I let my feelings only grow stronger?

But I'm happy for her. Even if it's not with me. She's happy that smile on her face it was the same as when she first came into the building.

I always was just the support.

"Guess I never did have a chance." I chuckled to myself and opened the door to our dorm.

"Beomgyu you're back."

Soobin grabbed the food and smelled it, "This is true food. Everyone dig in!"

They grabbed what they had ordered and sat around me.

"Now hyung what's in your mind?"

"What do you mean?"

"Your look it's the look of worrisome."

"It's nothing."

"It's y/n isn't it?"

Hueingkai looked back at Soobin and I, "y/n noona?"

"Don't you know?" Taehyun whispered into his ear.

"Beomgyu likes y/n."

Y/n P.O.V

"Please don't let it be true."

I back away from the door. I shouldn't be listening.

I run back to my room and gasp for breath.

He never told me. What difference would it make though? I still liked Yoongi.

"Y/n?"

I turn back and see Jungkook-oppa.

"Oh, what are you doing here?"

"I came by to give you some clothes that I'm not using. You know for your brothers."

"Oh. Thank you."

"Is everything alright?"

"What would you do...if someone you like likes you back yet your best friend also likes you and you overheard the person confess about it."

"Uh...y/n that sounds complicated. Who told you this?"

"This isn't about me."

"Well...if I were you I would just talk to the guy and hope for the best."

"I really hope you never come to me for love problems."

"Oh y/n I would never not after that little story." He laughed handing the bag to me and walking away. I could still hear his laughter from down the hall.

Beomgyu...why didn't you tell me about your feelings?

-To be Continued-