Pain

I placed my finger tips on my lips. I felt the beating of my heart right through my ears.

I really had just kissed Min Yoongi...in front of all these cameras. I felt my face flush red and I wanted to scream in excitement and run a marathon.

"Y/n it's time to go back to your room." I heard the words come out of Jin's lips almost in utter surprise. I looked at him and I can tell he was looking at Yoongi almost with death stares.

The lightning around the hospital had made everything seem so dull. It's as if the mood had shifted, one moment to another I felt the atmosphere turn dark and gray.

"Oppa...please let me speak with Yoongi."

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. He placed me behind him shielding me with his broad arms.

"Yoongi....why did you do that?"

I could sense the anger come from his tone. Yoongi looking nonchalant shrugged.

"Hyung it's not a big deal."

Looking back towards me Jin looked at me. I felt the pain in his eyes but I looked away. I didn't know whether to feel ashamed or disappointed.

"I'll head to my room."

I turned on my heel and walked away.

What did I just do? How could I leave Yoongi oppa just like that? I hope Jin oppa doesn't do anything he'll regret the cameras are still there. They'll probably misinterpret what's happening...maybe taking it as a sign of jealousy.

I walked to the elevator and as the elevator went up I felt my emotions sink in. What had just happened? I started wondering whether the cameras are filming what ever is going on. Whether they will mistaken their argument with a fight.

I went inside my room and saw the girls looking at the tv screen all with a look of concern. When they looked at me they tried to turn the tv off failing miserably since they couldn't find the remote.

"Unnie um what happened out there?" Sunhee looked sad almost hurt. She had almost the same look that Jin oppa had.

"What do you mean?" I tilted my head in confusion and noticed how Yuju was filled with fury. Her eyes felt like bullets that were shooting straight at me.

"Unnie you should see this...it's live."

Heejin extended her hand and pulled me towards her facing the tv screen. My jaw dropped in surprise. It was live Yoongi and Jin oppa are having a full blown out argument.

I pulled the remote under my pillow and raised the volume.

Claire is reporting live right now to what she calls the story of the day. Claire tell us what is happening.

The camera is focused on the reporter that I saw outside as she was smiling almost smirking at the camera. As if she knew I was watching this.

Yes well as you can see right now there seems to be an argument between the members, Suga and Jin of the famous kpop group BTS. Most of you do not know what happened but what seems to have occurred is something crazy. Dreamlikes y/n was caught kissing right here just a few moments ago with Suga. Even though he is dating Yuju from Dreamlike. Jin coming in between them sent y/n upstairs I'm assuming so she doesn't see what's about to go down. We aren't allowed to go inside but we believe that violence may arise. Back to you Tom.

I look towards the girls and they each are waiting for an answer.

"I can explain."

Doyeon steps up and points to the tv, "How can you explain that!"

I stayed in silence. I was so ashamed, is this the leader I am?

"Y/n you said you wouldn't let boys get between us. What about Taehyung" Yuju had pain in her eyes she wanted to cry but she wouldn't. She was like that tough on the outside soft on the inside.

"Listen everyone. I will fix this."

I head towards the door before I hear shouts outside, "get the other guys these two are about to throw fists!"

The girls open the door and look at staff running out and I see Jungkook head towards the elevator.

"Oppa what's going on?"

I ask him as he turns around and ushers us inside. "All of you stay inside until your manager comes don't come out no matter what." He looked so serious as he runs into the elevator and leaves. The door closes as he presses the button as fast as possible.

"I'll go through the stairs imma just see if there's anything I can do." Yuju walks out leaving us in silence.

"You have a lot of explaining to do you know that right?" Doyeon looks at me and frowns.

"You guys knew how I felt. But why did no one tell me how he felt."

"He told us to keep it a secret according to him it's the best he could do so you don't get hurt."

A few minutes later I hear the door knob wriggle as it's pushed open revealing Jungkook with Jin on his shoulders and Yuju with Yoongi wrapped around her.

"Did you two?"

"No. We just had a little disagreement you have nothing to worry about." Yoongi looked at me and smiled his lip was bruised and I noticed Jin's hair was a disaster.

They went into separate beds but in the same room. They closed the curtain and I heard Yuju talking to Yoongi trying to calm him down.

The news reporters had all left when I looked out the window. It was still the afternoon but I wanted to take a nap so I slept in my bed with Sunhee and Heejin one on each side until I felt a tap on my shoulder.

Opening my eyes I saw my manager. "Manager-nim what are you doing here?"

I lift myself up and step over Sunhee standing up.

"What you don't think I'll come visit my favorite star?" He smiles and flicked my forehead smiling. "What's wrong bud?"

I felt tears coming out but I bit my lip, "It's just. I don't know what to do."
"It's okay we settled it. Someone backed you up."

He pulls out his phone opening up an article titled "Inside the hospital doors" I looked up at him as he smiled and started reading it.

We received news of what truly went on inside the hospital by the one and only Min Yoongi also known as Suga. He came outside a few moments ago speaking about what had happened.

A video was left and I can notice Yoongis split lip and a bandaid over his cheek.

As you may know I just had an argument with Jin. At least that's what the media is telling you. The truth is that's not what happened. Jin hyung and I just talked. Yes we both know that it seemed very hectic but that's how we are. Their is no problem to worry about and about y/n and I we are still discussing what happened but the reason I did that was because of her condition. You noticed how she couldn't stand I couldn't bear seeing her like that. My love forever will belong to Yuju no one should worry about that.

He looked inside the camera with a smile but it's those smiles I had seen before the ones in my dreams. Him smiling but suffering inside. He doesn't mean that. He didn't mean what he said.

"Manager where is he?"

He looked at me and shook his head, "I don't think this is the right time."

"Why?"

"He locked himself inside the studio."

-To be Continued-