s e v e n

River stood in her bra and underwear as she straightened what she could reach of her long hair in front of the mirror

She had to keep her mouth from dropping everytime she turned to the side. The bump was now very obvious and you could tell it wasn't her just getting fat.

She turned and smiled when she realised Hayze was leaning against the door post, his muscular arms crossed, his hair and shirt damp with sweat.

He pushed off the door and came to stand beside her to watch her straighten her hair through the mirror.

"You look gorgeous," he said quietly and she practically shivered when she saw his icy blue eyes look her up and down through the mirror.

When she placed down the hair straightner to brush out a section of her hair, he stepped behind her and grabbed her hips, a quiet curse leaving his lips.

"You're hips are getting wider," he commented as he pressed his thumbs into her hips. "Damn, you look so beautiful."

She laughed quietly and thanked him.

She gasped as he unclipped her bra - which she had to get a size up for now - and he brought his hands around to hold her breasts in his hand.

"Pregnancy is doing you a well f~cking favor. I mean, you were beautiful before, but now..." he trailed off and pressed a kiss to her neck. "F~cking stunning."

She blushed and tilted her head to the side so he could have better access. She had been feeling ugly some days. Or just overall gross and unattractive, but Hayze, without needing to be asked, reminded her about how beautiful she truly was.

"Hayze," she moaned as he reached her sweet spot. He chuckled and picked her up before sitting her on the sink to examine her.

His fingers slowly ran through her hair. "Why are you straightening it? I like it natural."

"I'm going out with my mom. Decided i should at least straighten it because i won't be wearing a dress," she replied as she looked up at him from her place on the sink.

"Oh," he hummed before his eyes raked over her figure again. "What are you two supposed to be doing?"

"Ugh... shopping for maternity clothes apparently. And new bras," she said as she reached for the bra on the counter. "Also, we need to go shopping for baby clothes and nursery stuff soon."

He smiled at the thought of having to buy baby things. "I'll clear my schedule for next month. Is that okay?"

"Yup. Can you do the back of my hair, please?"

He nodded and helped her down off the counter, his eyes falling to her tummy as she placed a hand over it protectively.

"I want a girl," he said quietly as he brushed out the back of her hair with the brush quietly.

She smiled at him from the mirror and rubbed her tummy in circles. "Really?"

"Yeah," he said, licking his lips as he concentrated on straightening out her hair carefully. His eyes trailed along her dark strands until he reached her bum and he let go of her hair, content with the fact that he'd fully straightened her hair.

"What would we name her?" she asked softly as she ran a finger along her tummy.

He looked up from her hair and locked eyes with her through the mirror. "I want a name that's just as unique as yours. Something that reminds me of nature."

She nodded enthusiastically as her eyes fell to her tummy. "That would be cute. Your name is kind of naturey as well so that would be so adorable."

He nodded and finished straightening her hair with a bit of her guidance before he placed a kiss on her temple.

"Have fun with your mom, okay."

She turned around and tiptoed up to peck his lips. "I'll try."

"Be careful."