t w e n t y n i n e

Sudden sounds of cries filled the air and River snapped awake and tumbled off the narrow bed before she sat up with a pained groan

She looked around and spotted two year old little Cyrus trying to brush through Rosie's hair as she cried while they sat on the fluffy comforter in a baricaded space so they didn't hurt themselves.

River sighed and looked around for Hayze only to find him no where around.

She quickly stabled herself, making sure her sea sickness was mostly gone before going over and picking the two up carefully into each of her arms.

She changed Rosie's diaper and Cyrus' pull up before laying back down on the bed; this time with the two on the inside of the bed.

She found herself drifting back to sleep as the motion of the boat rocked them until she felt someone tugging at her shirt.

"Ma ma ma muh," Rosie babbled as she crawled over top of her.

She cracked her eyes open and swept Rosie's hair back. "Say please. Please."

"Peas," Rosie sounded out and River smiled happily before slipping her sleeve down of her bathing suit.

Rosie crawled up further and grabbed River's long hair in one hand while her other rested over her other breast before she began suckling hungrily.

Cyrus was sound asleep as he lay his head lazily over River's stomach, his dirty blond hair falling over his forehead as he slept with his thumb in his mouth. He was such a cute and happy little boy; always running around barefoot and eager to spot fish.

River wondered what it would be like to have a boy like Cyrus. Adventurous but quiet. Strong. Couldn't sit still. Protective.

She knew Hayze would probably love a boy to teach all the things he had learned.

River ran her hand over Cyrus' bare back as he curled up further into her, his little toes twitching as he slept peacefully.

She was glad he was so gentle with her little baby.

And she was happy that Rosie took so well to him. Any other time, she would have been extremely shy. But they seemed to have a strange connection.

Rosie whimpered quietly as she pulled away, bringing River out of her thoughts.

"All done?" River questioned as Rosie pulled away from her. She looked down at Rosie as she crawled over and tugged at the other side of her swimsuit.  

She pulled her other sleeve down and brought out her other breast before massaging lightly until a bit of milk peaked out. Rosie eagerly crawled over and began suckling for milk as she made little hiccup noises.

River brought her hand to her opposite breast and began massaging it in her hands so it would warm up a bit just as Hayze came down from the deck. He had to stoop down a bit so he didn't hit his head.

"You guys look cozy," he commented with a chuckle as he came over and pressed a kiss to her forehead.

He ran his hands over Rosie's hair but she paid no attention to him as she continued to nurse from River.

"He's asleep?" Hayze asked quietly as he looked at Cyrus curled up on her tummy.

"Yeah. He's so precious, isn't he?"

"Yeah. He is."

"We're gonna anchor at a nearby island so we can swim and fish there. Its really beautiful."

"I'll be up soon - once Rosie is finished."

"Okay," Hayze said as he kneeled down beside her and leaned over. She leaned up slightly and pecked his lips, smiling slightly as he pulled on her hair for another kiss.

"You're a beautiful mother," he whispered against her lips and she grinned happily.

She yelped when Rosie slipped off of her chest and fell over next to Cyrus, she was sleeping. Hayze laughed quietly and stroked the two babies hair. "They're so cute. Even cuter than you."

River giggled and then covered it with a pout.

"Don't pout babygirl. I still adore your sexy little body and your pretty voice," he said quietly as he nipped at her ear. "We'll make love under the stars when every ones down here sleeping tonight."

She blushed and covered her chest when she saw his eyes fall to her full breasts but he pulled her arms away and massaged them gently with his large hands.

She moaned - quiet enough so that only he could hear, the soreness seeming to fade away as he rolled her breasts in his hands. She blushed in embarrassment as a bit of milk dripped down her breast and he wiped it up gently with Rosie's blanket. 

"I can see you stressing River. Stop it, its natural." He got up and his knees cracked slightly as he did. "I'm gonna go get the stuff ready so you can swim. Margot said just put the baby camera thing on and put them in the big crib together."

"They'll be okay down here?"

"Yes, don't worry."

A/N - Sheesh, it's only two more chapters left after this

A/N - Sheesh, it's only two more chapters left after this. I don't know if i should post them back to back, or hold on to em a little longer. I'll miss the little babies and River and Hayze. Smh

Thank you for sticking around for this long ♡