t w e n t y t w o

River wiped the sweat from her face once the treadmill started to slow before she hopped off and began doing her weighted squats

Already, she had lost most of her baby weight but she was just making sure she stayed healthy and fit.

Hayze was a lot of her motivation because he always worked out in his gym. He never said she needed to work out, but she had asked to use it and he let her.

Though, the bigger dumbells, punching bags, weights and leg lift machines were off limits to her. Hayze's rules; which she happily followed.

Vito came down with Rosie in his hands, a look of disgust on his face.

"She just woke up and she smells..."

River giggled and thanked Vito before taking Rosie out of his arms. She walked into the bathroom connected to the gym and changed her diaper before lifting her into her arms and taking her back upstairs to her and Hayze's bedroom.

She set Rosie on the carpeted floor and went into the closet to grab some clothes for her shower. When she came back, her lips lifted into a small smile because Rosie was shakily trying to stand up by holding onto Blue's fur. 

She could hardly crawl properly but Rosie seemed to have amazing upper body and Blue was holding up most of her body weight.

She quickly snapped a picture with her phone and sent it to Hayze as she watched Blue stand patiently with Rosie.

Rosie must have tugged on Blue's tail because even before River could blink, Rosie was on her bum and crying. Blue turned and nudged Rosie softly with his little black nose and Rosie slowly began to stop crying before she grasped onto Blue again and she tugged herself back up.

"Good boy Blue," River said as she petted his fur and then gave his fluffy belly a ruffle to which he repeatedly kicked his leg and barked happily.

River smiled gently as Rosie crawled over and she grabbed onto her yoga pants, looking up at her with her icy blue eyes. 

"Buh," Rosie said as she reached up for River. A tiny yawn escaped her and she rubbed her eyes tiredly with one of her little fists.

"Are you tired baby?" River asked as she bent down to pick up her little girl. "Yeah?"

Rosie babbled and clung to River's shirt as she snuggled her face into her breasts, letting out another cute yawn.

"Time to go for a nap," River said as she tiptoed and gently let Rosie down into her crib.

Blue immediately ran over and hopped into his dog bed, watching over Rosie.

"Ni night," River said as she blew her baby a kiss. "I love you." 

She gave Blue one more pet. "Watch Rosie for me while I get my shower." Blue barked and she giggled. "Thank you Blue."

°•○●○•°

River laughed as she tickled her babies tummy. Rosie squealed and let out cute little giggles as she brought her legs up to her chest to shield her tummy from tickles.

"Do I hear my little Rosie?"

Both the girls heads shot up at the same time, searching for the source of the handsome voice. When Hayze walked in both the girls squealed and Hayze laughed.

"It seems it was both of my pretty girls," he chuckled as he walked up to them, loosening the red tie around his neck. He threw his tie to the floor before grabbing River's waist and pulling her in for a heart fluttering kiss. "Hi babygirl."

River melted into his chest and had to stop herself from fangirling over him.

She pouted as he let go of her waist and reached to pick up Rosie but she smiled nonetheless because he looked so adorable despite his huge size compared to Rosie's tiny body.

"You look so pretty Rosie," he cooed as he ran his hand over Rosie's hair. 

Rosie babbled happily and Hayze nodded enthusiastically as he listened.

"How long ago did she go down for a nap?" Hayze asked after Rosie stopped 'talking'.

"Um... three hours ago. Why?"

"I want you to shower with me," he whispered as he leaned in and nipped at her ear. 

She shivered and grasped onto his button up shirt. "I'm sure I can do that if the showers short. Blue can watch Rosie for now."

She didn't mind that she was getting a second shower, if that meant Hayze's hands on her; she'd get tons of showers.

Hayze nodded and grabbed one of Rosie's toys before carefully putting her into the crib.

"Come," he said as he looked down to her with his hand extended, a small glimmer in his icy blue eyes.

She grabbed his hand and followed him into the shower where he touched her until she felt as if she hadn't just had a baby. She felt beautiful.

 She felt beautiful