Chapter 10 - Dropped da bomb on you

A/N: remember only lightly edited.

~~~ Local P.I.

It didn't take long to get a reply from his client and he accepted the cost. The next morning, he left early in a different vehicle. He had several he used for surveillance. They all belonged to him but the three he used were generic and older models. In this case it was an older four door sedan. He parked a distance away but in full view of the entrance of the building. He had several camera's set up and running. As he was waiting, he ate a breakfast burrito he'd picked up and waited.

It wasn't long before several dark SUV's with darkened windows. Several dangerous looking men hopped out and one opened a door and the man and woman were helped out. Two of the men walked then to the door and into the building. The rest climbed into the SUV's and drove away, "Well crap, that's interesting." He'd noticed at least six bodyguards not including the two who escorted the two into the building. It was going to be a problem, but he'd be back that afternoon before quitting time and try and follow them to where they lived.

Based on what he saw today it wasn't going to take long to get her schedule accounted for. The girls were going to be somewhat different. He'd have to figure out how they were taken to school. It would depend on where they lived which would dictate the bus route. Beyond that he was contracted for one week to follow and get an idea of their routine. Nancy was going to be the easiest. As he was thinking he started the car up and pulled away.

One thing he was going to need to consider was parking the car with several camera's and leave for an hour or two. If he sat there each day twice a day someone was likely to notice him. Based on the security for the two that would probably end painfully for him and he liked his body the way it was. Pain wasn't something he enjoyed and tended to be a wussy about. Once he was home, he removed the memory cards and installed new ones. He'd considered a couple of the cameras' which could wirelessly upload to the cloud but decided they weren't secure enough. With these unless you had direct access to the cards you couldn't get the information.

Once he had all the information loaded onto his computer, he carefully reviewed all the footage and made notes. It took him several hours to review the footage and make the notes. Once done he leaned back and wondered if they always had a guard or two hanging around. If so, that would really make it interesting for whoever wanted this information.

Before it was time for them to quit work, he was parked in his third vehicle at a different spot. It wasn't quite as good a spot as the first, but he wasn't stupid enough to keep reusing the same spot. His cameras had been relocated and he reclined the chair back, so it would be hard to see him. He did have a small monitor he used to view what one of his main camera's was seeing. Right at five what he assumed were the same three SUV's pulled up. There wasn't any really good location to get the plate numbers unless he didn't want to see the entrance of the building. He might do that later in the week once he had a good idea of her schedule.

Four people climbed out only this time there were several females. How many guards did they have? He had to wonder but he'd wait to make notes until he arrived home. Henry and the woman came out with a different set of guards. Tomorrow he might just park a vehicle all day. He'd leave, walk out of view and hire a taxi home and then back after the offices closed. It would be drudgery to watch the footage, but he was used to it.

When they pulled away from the business, he started the car. He didn't follow directly but paralleled their path. At one point he did have to turn to follow the vehicles but as soon as possible he turned off and started paralleling the SUV's. By now he had a good idea of where they were going. There were only one or two places they could be heading. He had a feeling it was going to be the private subdivision. If so that made it even worse. After a quick decision he went and staked out the second place. As expected, they didn't show up at this location, "Oh boy, that's going to be interesting."