Chapter 20 - Freeze!!!

~~~ The Judge and Harvey

Once she was done for the day she was still in her chambers. After glaring at the phone for several minutes she put the phone on speaker before calling. She didn't feel like holding the handset and knew the chambers were check several times a month for spy devices. She dialed the number and when the phone was answered, "I need to speak to Harvey please Tell him it's the Judge and he'll know who it is."

"Just a moment Ma'am." It was only a moment or two later he answered, and she grumbled at him, "Why the hell didn't you tell me I was holding court on a family court issue only to find there are an Alpha, Luna, future Alpha, and his Luna not to mention several others? I don't mind but it would have been nice to know."

Harvey had to think and sighed, "They haven't talked about the case with me, so I didn't realize you were working on the case. Nancy is Henry's new Luna and is waiting to be changed until everything is over. Cedric is Henry's son and Anise is Nancy's oldest girl. The other two are Henry's and Nancy's children. Be careful since Auggie might end up vanishing."

"Oh, fucking great, two Luna's, two Alpha's and several other wolves. I'm not happy and if blood is spilled in my courtroom, I'm sending you the cleaning bill. Now I get to figure out how to keep Auggie from being shredded, vanish, or broken into pieces." She sighed and resisted rubbing a bad shoulder since that seemed to help.

"Sorry, if I'd known I'd have let you know. Keep me updated as needed. Don't want to get involved since this doesn't involve my pack other than putting them up for the time they are here." I need to let you go. Dinner is starting and I'm starving."

"Damn hungry wolves. Keep that Seeing Eye Wolf from eating Auggie. It would be a mess and so very wrong." She hung up before he could respond and glared at the folders on her desk.

~~~ Auggie at Jessica's house

"Get rid of him or call the cops. Don't care which. Shall we go and continue relaxing by the pools? The food you brought is killing me by the smell. Pot roast maybe?" She wrapped an arm around one of Nancy's and along with Henry headed back inside.

As they were walking in Anise sighed, "Fido, you'd probably get food poisoning if you even considered biting him. I'd hate to have to take you to the vet and have you come back missing two things. I'm sure you'd hate that as well. Come boy. I want to get back in the pool. She was in a very tasteful two-piece suit which showed she was well grown.

Cedric snorted, "I'd hate to have to take you to the vet. I have a feeling the vet would end up with a hand short if he suggested a certain type of surgery." He was laughing as the two, well three, turned and walked back in.

It left Auggie facing the four Enforcers. He looked at their expression and headed back to the car. Before he even got close to it two sets of hands caught him. One on each arm and two on his belt, "Let me fucking go! This is assault." He tried to struggle but it felt like their hands were made of steel. Even worse one was the female who threatened him.

"She gave you one minute to leave. It's now a minute thirty seconds and as per her orders you are getting tossed out and your vehicle towed. Have a nice day Auggie the lap doggie." She gave him a very toothy grin when she said it.

He kept screaming he was going to call the police for the assault. The other gave him a slight smile, "Please do and then we can have you arrested for trespassing. I'd love to see you arrested and leave in the back of a police car. I'd suggest calling a cab and someone will let you know which towing company is called." By now they were at the end of the drive and they tossed him into a bush before closing the gate. Both women stood there and smiled at him.