Epilogue

A/N:  Not happy with this but just wasn't sure what else to do with it.

~~~ Auggie and the results

Nancy knelt down to check on her Enforcer, "Relax, you'll be fine. Love you." She had tears flowing as the woman coughed and Nancy could hear the sound of blood in the cough, "Hold on love, we'll take care of you." She looked up at Auggie, "Feel her pain. I give it to you." She didn't realize what she was doing before he screamed as pain impacted on him.

Moments later it seemed like half the police force showed up and she glared at them, "Ambulance for Kassie, took a bullet for me, hit her chest and a lung. Arrest that fucking asshole." She could feel her powers flowing as she was talking. She was angry and horrified as she was talking.

Things had hit so fast Anise hadn't had a chance to restrain Jed. He broke lose and lunged at Auggie before she could stop him, *No, don't kill him. Do not do anything against him. It's for the police to deal with. He can't move right now. I demand this as your Luna.* For a moment her powers blazed forth before they were muted.

Jed froze as his muzzle was almost ready to bite the man bits off. He had his lower jaw under his nuts and junk and the other above. He was snarling as nasty as he could. Fuck, he wanted to kill the man even as the police officers started to deal with the man.

"Ma'am, can you call your seeing attack wolf off? We need to deal with him." The officer was looking at the monster dog with the man's nuts in his jaws and winced, "He is going to be arrested for attempted murder, intent to murder and other charges."

"Fido, in service and now. You broke the protocol and I'll deal with you later. Come now boy!" Anise almost yelled since he'd been in service and should have remained next to her. She understood and would give him love later but right now wasn't the time.

Jed growled on last time before letting go, *He will die next time no matter what Luna. I will protect you to the end of my life. Norli will understand Luna.* He moved back over and stood by her side.

"Sorry officer he isn't just a seeing eye wolf but one heck of a body guard for my family." She dimpled at whoever had been talking.

"We've called an ambulance for the one shot and we've arrested the man, I think Mr. Falcon? We need a statement." Another officer told them.

Amy twitched, "I need to sit down. Maybe some tea..." She'd just watched someone try and kill her mom. She was starting to lose it. She finally turned to Jed and wrapped her arms around him before she started crying.

One of the officers looked at Henry and Nancy and submitted, "Come this way and we'll get you some warm tea and a snack or two." He was an older officer and he wrapped his arm around her, "I have a granddaughter your age, come with me and have a good cup of tea." He held her as they walked into the building.

Nancy refused to go since she was holding the woman as she was struggling to breath, *Don't you dare go. You are mine and I'm finding myself rather possessive. The Moon Goddess can wait.* She was doing everything she could to keep the woman alive.

The ambulance showed up moment later and the paramedics almost scrambled out. Nancy looked at them and gently moved the side of the woman's blouse to the side, so they could see the necklace. She could smell wolf and knew one of them was.

One of the paramedics knelt down, "We'll take care of her Luna. I know you won't leave her. Come with and we'll be at the hospital soon." He started working on the woman as the others were heading into the courthouse.