Chapter 2: Sung Soonhyun

Yoongi arched his back off his bed and groaned. He turned to his side and slammed his alarm off on his phone. He had to get up early because he had morning class that day. He washed up and decided to go simple and wear a peach coloured oversized sweater with ripped skinny jeans and black boots.

Before he left his room, he remembered to take his scent blocking pill. These pills are made by a family friend, who is the director of their district's hospital. This doctor is Jin's and Taehyung's father. Although the pills are expensive, it was not a problem for them to buy it because his father owns a company.

He took those pills daily to hide his scent so he can ensure his 'beta' status in university. Alphas and omegas scent are much more prominent and strong scent as compared to betas.

-Time skip to university-

Yoongi was already in his lecture hall waiting for his Hoseok, who majors the same course as him. The professor was already in class but it was still not 8 a.m. yet. Yoongi regretted coming in here early. He should had stayed longer with Jimin and Taehyung but he was done with them acting lovey dovey.

Yoongi was upset because Hoseok normally comes to class early but now his alone in this big lecture hall. Yoongi had a visible pout.

"Hey Yoongi." An alpha named Soonhyun said and sat on Hoseok's seat, next to Yoongi but too close for Yoongi's liking.

"What do you want? You're in Hoseok's seat too." Yoongi spat feeling annoyed by the alpha.

"Oh come on. I'm sure he won't be here today-" Soonhyun was cut off.

"Okay let's start class now. Mr. Jung not in today, Mr. Min?" Professor Kwon asked.

"Um.. I don't know." Yoongi answered and received a nod from their professor.

"Looks like I can sit with you today." Soonhyun smiled widely but Yoongi just laughed sarcastically.

Suddenly the door slammed open. Hoseok stood there looking out of breathe.

"Sorry I'm late professor, I got caught in traffic." Hoseok apologize and the professor forgave him and told him to sit down.

"Get away from my seat." Hoseok said to Soohyun, uninterested.

"Sit somewhere else, I sat here first." Soonhyun answered with a smug expression.

"What are going to do, Jung Hoseok." Soonhyun mocked and placed his hand on Yoongi's tight to anger Hoseok more.

Yoongi slapped his hand away and said "Go away, let Hoseok sit here." With that Soonhyun was annoyed but still left and Hoseok immediate sat down.

"Thanks Yoonie." Hoseok said and hugged Yoongi.

"I'm still mad at you for being late."

"I was hungover okay? I'll treat you lunch today. Let's go to 16th Street Cafe (I just made the cafe name up)."

"Then you explain to my parents, I'm still grounded."

"Deal."

The best friends agreed and Hoseok secretly texted the others about lunch in their group chat. Halfway through the lecture suddenly the professor said something that made Yoongi immediately sigh.

"Okay class, last week I paired all of you up to work on an assignment. Sit with your partner now, discussion for 30 minutes to divide your presentation." Yoongi hated this assignment, not for the topic but because of his partner, Sung Soonhyun.

Soonhyun sat with Yoongi to discuss about the assignment with Hoseok and his partner just behind them because Yoongi didn't want to stay with Soonhyun without Hoseok. Throughout the whole discussion, Soonhyun was very touchy with Yoongi, touching his thigh, putting his arm around Yoongi, touching his hair etc. which annoyed both Yoongi and Hoseok. Hoseok kept on growling at Soonhyun to warn him to keep his hand away from Yoongi.

Presentation started and soon after, Yoongi and Soonhyun was called up. Although being in front of class, the alpha keep on putting his hands on Yoongi which made Yoongi stood a distance away from him. Yoongi wanted to focus on his presentation to get a good grade but this horny alpha keep on distracting him.

"Mr. Sung, please let Mr. Min do his part." Finally Professor Kwon spoke up, being done with the alpha's action. Hoseok just straight up laughed at Soonhyun, mocking him.

●○●○●○●○●○●

Class ended. "Mr. Min, please stay for a while, I have to speak with you." Yoongi nodded and Hoseok waited outside for Yoongi alongside with Jimin and Taehyung.

"Mr. Min, does Mr. Sung know about it?" Professor Kwon asked.

"No no, he doesn't. He just keep on disturbing me." Yoongi answered.

"Well, next time I won't be pairing him with you. Okay, that's all. I was just worried. You can go now." The professor said and Yoongi thanked him and went out.

The professors and faculty members of the university know Yoongi's true status. This was to make sure that Yoongi was safe on campus because he was an unmated omega. The only omegas in their university Yoongi and Jin but Jin is safer because he is already mated. Yoongi on the other hand only has his true status hidden.

●○●○●○●○●○●

Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin and Taehyung were at the cafe eating and talking, just having fun.

"Yoonie, did your parents found out about you sneaking out yesterday?" Jimin asked. Yoongi shook his head no.

"If it wasn't for Hoseok, I won't even go out." Yoongi answered.

"That's what best friends are for!" Hoseok said and all of them laughed.

The bell of the cafe door rang. "Oh I invited a friend. I hope you guys don't mind." Hoseok said and waved towards the male's direction.

Yoongi looked behind him and his eyes went wide.

;Hi! Back with a new chapter. Who do you think came/ is Hoseok's friend? I wanna see what you all think. I am kinda building the plot as I'm writing because I just have a vague idea of what I'm gonna write. Please comment and vote 💕 Byeee 👋;