Chapter 8: Affected district

Jungkook really kept to his words. He drove Yoongi to university everyday and also back home. It was just like a usual thing for them already.

They were grow close very quickly and Hoseok keeps on complaining that he couldn't go to university with Yoongi again. Yoongi and Jungkook got a little too close for some people's liking.

Jungkook would back hug Yoongi, Yoongi would play with Jungkook's fingers when he is nervous, Jungkook would place his hands on Yoongi's thighs sometime but that wasn't always successful as Yoongi doesn't like that kind of skinship. Jungkook would just end up being slapped on the arm.

It was one of those days where the friend group are sitting by the table in campus.

"Hey, you guys heard that the omegas in the district next to us went into heat earlier then usual." Taehyung said he is knew this kind of things as a medic student.

"Yeah, I hope it doesn't get to our district though. All the horny alphas will just be trouble." Jimin said the  rolled his eyes.

Yoongi silently panicked. He hasn't got his heat suppressions yet, he has to be careful.

(Fyi, in this story, omegas heat cycle will be effected by other omegas pheromones too. This is why Yoongi is worried. He doesn't want his cycle to be early if he gets to close with lots a omega pheoromones.)

Hoseok saw the worried look on Yoongi's face.

"Yoongs, we don't have class later right? I'll drive you home." Hoseok said.

"What? Why? Yoongi always goes home with me." Jungkook said, wanting to object Hoseok's suggestion.

Yoongi got where Hoseok was going so he agreed. Jungkook pout like a little kid but Yoongi comforted him. Yoongi promise to make it up to him by going to lunch with Jungkook tomorrow.

●○●○●○●○●○●

Hoseok was not actually bringing Yoongi back home but to the hospital. Yoongi called and told Jin about the omegas' heat.

When they arrived at the hospital, they immediately went to Mr. Kim, Jin's and Taehyung's father. They ran to Mr. Kim's office but he was not there but Jin was there.

"I'm sorry Yoongi but my dad's out of town, he went to a meeting about the early heat problem." Jin said.

"Then can I get my pills, I can't go into heat." Yoongi said, voice laced with worry.

"I can't prescribe them to you Yoongi, only my dad can. Important question Yoongi, when was the last time you had your heat?" Jin asked.

"My first heat..." Yoongi mumbled.

"What! How can you suppress you heat for so long? My dad allowed that?" Jin was shocked.

"Yeah... he said if i don't take the pills on time, I won't go into heat but I don't know what to do now!" Yoongi answered.

"If you go into heat now, your heat will be much worse. It will be strong then a normal one because you suppressed it for so long." Jin sighed.

"I think it's best you don't go out for now until we make sure out district isn't affected." Hoseok said.

"No! You know how much I would miss if I skip class." Yoongi objected.

"Then what option do we have left?" Hoseok answered back.

Yoongi just fell silent.

●○●○●○●○●○●

It was night time already, Yoongi was laying in bed thinking. He really didn't want to miss out on class. He suddenly sat up and went to his bathroom.

He searched for his heat suppression pills. He really hope there will be any left. If there is, he will be able to convince the others to like him go to university.

"Yes!" Yoongi really found a bottle containing a few pills.

He ran out and called Hoseok. He told Hoseok he had the pills. Hoseok was convinced then Yoongi told Jin. Jin too agreed to let him go.

Yoongi was so happy he finally got to sleep. But do you want to know something.

Yoongi didn't check the expiration date on the bottle. The pills were expired which means even if Yoongi eat them, it will have not use at all.

●○●○●○●○●○●

It was the next day. Yoongi was walking with the others along the corridors.

"Looks like the heat really affect our district too. Be prepared to see all the horny alphas." Taehyung joked.

"You're a damn alpha too, dumb dumb." Jimin said.

"Even if i get horny, I have someone to help me solve the problem." Taehyung said and grabbed Jimin's waist.

"Haha! In your dreams." Jimin said and slapped Taehyung's hand off him.

The others just laughed at the couple. In their friend group, Jungkook, Hoseok and Taehyung are alphas but the three of them have more self control and respect for omegas compared to other low life alphas.

"Thankfully our school doesn't have any omegas." Jungkook said.

All of them just laughed awkwardly. Yoongi just kept silent. He hasn't told Jungkook yet. Maybe he was scared Jungkook would judge him.

Yoongi kinda felt weird since he went out this morning. Jungkook and him stopped at a cafe to eat breakfast this morning. He felt uneasy but he didn't really cared about it.

He just went on with his day but something he felt kinda hot during his class. He shrugged it off and thought his sweater was the one making him feel hot.

Well, it wasn't.

;Hi! I'm back after disappearing for a little while because of Chinese New Year and other busy stuff. Now, I'm not as busy anymore so I got to update. What do you guys think so the story so far? Am I going to fast? Please comment and vote 💕 Bye bye 👋;