Chapter 22: First time

The time has finally come, some of you had been waiting for this moment and here I present it to you guys. Please don't judge me for my bad writing, I'm trying my hardest lol. Heads up, it will be extremely soft and fluff like.

"Kookie..." Yoongi bit his lip trying to silence his voice.

"Yes baby?" Jungkook's hands slowly felt downwards to Yoongi's waist and grabbing ever so softly.  

Yoongi was struggling to talk or even get incoherent words out of his mouth. After being on the beach, they walked back to their hotel and eventually one thing let to another and now they were on the bed.

Jungkook left soft kisses all over Yoongi's exposed neck and collarbone, adoring his mate so much. He wanted to make sure Yoongi was not hurting in any sort of way.  

Yoongi sat up from lying on the bed to kiss Jungkook, to feel the connection. Jungkook was shocked initially because Yoongi rarely initiates intimacy but he truly enjoys it.

Feeling their lips on each other was euphoric. Jungkook slowly maneuvered Yoongi onto his lap and moved his hand under Yoongi's shirt.

Jungkook was calm and he knows what he is doing but Yoongi on the other hand was a mess and he was nervous because he had never experienced something like this.

"Kitten, you okay? Are you comfortable? We can stop if you want." Jungkook spoke up after noticing Yoongi no responding to his kiss.

Yoongi snapped out of his thoughts after hearing his mate's concerns. "I-i'm fine. I'm okay."

Jungkook caressed Yoongi's back and asked if he was sure and received a very shy nod. The small boy was getting red from the embarrassment.

Jungkook gave Yoongi a soft smile and left a peck on Yoongi's nose.

Jungkook proceeded to take off his shirt and Yoongi's face was flushed. Seeing Jungkook's well built physique just made Yoongi see him much manly than before.

Yoongi slowly dragged his hand over Jungkook's body, admiring his mate's beauty. Jungkook took Yoongi's hands and laced their hands together.

Jungkook slowly pushed Yoongi back onto the bed and started to leave love bites on Yoongi's milky, white skin. Yoongi's soft and breathy moans made Jungkook wants to go further.

He pushed Yoongi's shirt up and sucked on Yoongi's nipple. Yoongi was moving around and whining a little louder. Jungkook took a mental note that Yoongi is sensitive there.

Jungkook was satisfied when he saw Yoongi's nipples all pink and puffy.

"I wanna.. take off my.. clothes." Jungkook nearly did not get that because Yoongi was so soft spoken.

Jungkook smirked and helped Yoongi get his off clothes from top to bottom. Yoongi was shy and hid his body with his hands but Jungkook moved his hands away.

"You're beautiful baby. Don't hide it." Jungkook adored Yoongi's slim physique, feminine legs and white, smooth skin. Jungkook traced his fingers all over Yoongi's body, adoring his mate.

A lot of times Yoongi is not content with his body being feminine and he had said it countless times but Jungkook is going is help Yoongi appreciate his own body more.

Jungkook started to jerk off his mate. Yoongi could not keep in his moans anymore and Jungkook was pleased hearing the smaller moan.

Yoongi squirmed around and tried to jerk his hips up but Jungkook held him down with his other hand.

"Let me treat you baby." Jungkook kissed Yoongi again and Yoongi kissed back very quickly.

"S-stop stop! I'm gonna-" Before Yoongi could even finish his sentence, Jungkook already took his hand away.