Chapter 29: Test

Heads up, it's going to be a little rough in this chapter. Maybe it will not be what all of you have been expecting but I promise, at the end it will be okay.

"You will get it for sure baby." Jungkook looked at Yoongi like he was his prey.

Yoongi pushed himself away from Jungkook until his back felt the headboard of the bed.

Seeing alphas going through rut in highschool surely was rough, especially when he was always the target when those alphas lose control.

It was always Hoseok and Jimin that protected him and always preventing any alphas in rut from attacking Yoongi. But now, Hoseok was not here to pull Jungkook away because Yoongi was scared.

Jimin was not here to comfort Yoongi and tell him that everything is okay. He had to face this himself now because he got himself into this situation.

Yoongi was broken out from his thoughts when he felt Jungkook's hand going up his shirt. Yoongi tried to squirm away and push the other's hand away but Jungkook was way stronger.

Jungkook used his other hand to push Yoongi down onto the bed and firming his grip, making sure Yoongi could not move.

"Baby boy, do you know how much I miss this? Huh kitten?" Jungkook teased as he kissed and bit Yoongi's smooth, snow white skin.

Yoongi was biting down on his lower lip, preventing himself from making any noise. His cat like eyes were brimming with tears. He turned his head to the side, still kind of scared of this whole situation.

Jungkook did not like that Yoongi was not responding to him. He 'tsked' at Yoongi then grabbed his mate's face with a painful grip on his mate's jaw.

"When I talk to you, look at me. When I ask you a question, you reply me. When I make you feel good, let those slutty moans out from your cute lips. Don't disobey me, or get punished." Jungkook's gaze was different.

"Y-you're not K-kookie.." Yoongi finally being able to voice out his thoughts.

Jungkook laughed in a mocking way. "Dumb baby, if I'm not Kookie, who am I? You wanted this, so I'm giving it to you."

Jungkook pulled Yoongi's shirt off from his mate's petite body despite all the protest. He pulled of his own shirt, feeling the discomfort in it.

Jungkook gripped on Yoongi's waist, leaving purple marks while he bit and left hickeys all over Yoongi's skin.

"Mine. All mine." Jungkook kept on repeating those words.

"Please...p-please stop K-kookie. I don't w-want this..." Yoongi tried to stop Jungkook, but to an avail.

Tears keep on dripping down from Yoongi's eyes. He was hiccupping from trying to contain his cry. He hated how rough Jungkook was with him. He hated the touches Jungkook was making. He hated how Jungkook was gripping onto his body too tightly. He was reminded of all the awful things that had happened to him in the past.

But out of all the things Yoongi is dreading now...

"I-i hate y-you alphas.." Yoongi murmured among his sniffles and hiccups.

Suddenly all the touch, pain and weight on his body was lifted. He opened his tightly shut eyes and saw Jungkook's muscular back.

"Go now." Jungkook's voice sounded very strained.

"I.. Kookie I didn-" Yoongi tried to explain he did not mean to say he hated the older but he was cut off by the older telling him to leave.

Yoongi was full on crying at this point. He was not strong enough to help his mate, he was not strong enough to overcome his own demons. He was not strong enough to change his hate for alphas.

"Yoongi, leave please. I don't want to hurt you like I did. Your scent, your presence... everything is driving me insane." Jungkook stood up, wanting to distance himself from his Yoongi.

Yoongi reaches out wanting to grab Jungkook's hand but he was too late. It hurt, it hurt so much for both of them.

"Kookie please, I-i don't hate you. I'm sorry.." Yoongi voice broke at this point.

"I'm sorry I'm not strong enough to control myself Yoonie." Jungkook replied, gripping onto his own arms.

Jungkook felt a pair of arms hugging his waist, he felt his back getting wet, most likely from tears.

"Kookie, please.. look at me." Yoongi's voice was small, still hoarse from all the crying.

"Yoonie, please. Don't make me hurt you. I'm doing this for your own good! I don't want to hurt you like what happened just now." Jungkook was surely on edge now, do you know how hard it is for him to resist himself from claiming his own mate?

"But I don't want you to spend your rut with another omega!" Yoongi's voice was so broken at this point.

When Jungkook heard what Yoongi said, he immediately turned around and hugged his mate.

"Dummy, I will never spend my rut with another omega. The only omega in my life is you." Jungkook's voice sounded soft, internally he was fighting the urge to mark Yoongi.

Tears did not stop falling from the smaller's eyes. Jungkook slowly carried Yoongi to his bed. Yoongi on Jungkook's lap, face buried into Jungkook's chest. Both of them sitting there, with just Yoongi's cries and Jungkook's comforting words.

After a while, Yoongi fell asleep and Jungkook had surprisingly calmed down more after scenting his mate. Although it was still hard for him to control everything now, he was still consciously thinking about not hurting the boy.

Jungkook called his mum to take Yoongi to another room but before his mom came, Jungkook left a peck on the sleeping omega's cherry lips.

"You really drive me crazy huh?"

;Well, sorry it was not smut. I just thought that to be more logical, I think Yoongi would not be able to accept aggressive Jungkook yet after being through so much and dealing with asshole alphas, so I thought that this is maybe the more realistic way Yoongi in this universe will react. I'm sorry to disappoint you if you were expecting smut. Please blame my mind for thinking too much into it. But for me, I would much rather everything be consensual than Jungkook forcing himself on Yoongi. That's just a piece of my thoughts. I hope you guys still enjoyed it. Bye byee;

P.s. so, like I changed the cover of this story.. and I really like it. I hope you guys like it too!