Chapter 5: Scent

"Argh! Shut up!" Yoongi sat up and slammed his alarm to stop it from ringing.

Then he fell back onto his bed and went back to sleep. He told himself he would just sleep a little more and get up but things don't go the way you want right.

"MIN YOONGI! GET UP! YOU'RE LATE!" Yoongi suddenly jolt up from the sudden yelling.

His older brother opened his closet and threw clothes to Yoongi's face.

"You're late. If you don't get ready in 5 minutes, I'm leaving without you." Yoongi's older brother, Yongho said as he left Yoongi in his room.

(The photo at the media above is Yongho, Yoongi brother. Not Yoongi's real brother of course. I kinda have a small crush on him already. Also I will explain a little more about him at the end of this chapter with another picture.)

"Shit." Yoongi said and immediately start to get ready.

He rushed everything. He told himself he will shower after he finish his classes. He took his bag and rushed downstairs to see his brother in his Bugatti Veyron.

He ran and quickly went in his brother's sports car. They drove off to Yoongi university but Yoongi forgot something very important. He forgot to take his scent blockers. He didn't even realise that he forgot it.

-Time skip to class-

Yoongi was in class, sitting next to Hoseok but Hoseok smells something sweet, almost like cherry blossom and vanilla but the scent was very vague. He thought it was some girl's perfume and didn't care.

Yoongi still didn't have a care in the world except paying attention to the lecture.

●○●○●○●○●○●

Class ended, so Hoseok and Yoongi walked out to be met by Jimin and Taehyung. They greeted each other and started to walk towards their usual spot, the bench and table set on school campus.

"Hey... do you guys smell something?" Taehyung said, sounding unsure.

"Yeah, I do. Smells like... wait. Yoongi?!" Jimin said and suddenly points towards Yoongi.

"What the hell Jimin?" Yoongi said, having a judging look towards Jimin.

Jimin said nothing and immediately drag the other three quickly to their usual place.

"Min Yoongi, did you forget to take your damn scent blocker?" Jimin whispered after the sat down.

"Of course no- wait.. FUCK!" Yoongi yelled and slammed his fist onto the table.

Yoongi slammed his face onto the table. Hoseok and Taehyung got scared by Yoongi's sudden action but Jimin just facepalmed himself.

"I was in a rush this morning, I was late!" Yoongi exclaimed.

"What? What happened?" Taehyung asked.

"Are you that dumb?" Jimin said. This is just how their relationship works.

Hoseok and Taehyung kept silent, they really didn't know what the hell is happening.

"Why do I have such dumb- You know what, I don't even want to waste my saliva." Jimin said sarcastically and proceeded to explain what happened to the two alphas.

"What are we gonna do now? We can't tell Yoongi to go home. He has class later but I don't have it with him." Hoseok said.

"Why? I thought the two of you have the same classes?" Jimin asked.

"I have to home early later to prepare for a dinner with the Kim's. Sorry." Hoseok apologized.

"It's okay Hoseok. I can be by myself. It's not like my scent is that potent because I have been taking them regularly. They are just releasing a little scent." Yoongi said.

"But it's not safe though. I didn't bring a jacket today. Yeah it has to be today... I can't just take off my shirt and give it to you." Hoseok answered.

"Me too... sorry Yoongi." Taehyung said.

"It's okay. Well, I need to go now. Class is about to start. See you guys later." Yoongi said as he stood up.

"Hey! Yoongi..." Jimin yelled but Yoongi immediately ran away, disappearing after he turned a corner.

Yoongi was walking along the corridors alone to class. He really didn't care if his scent was out.

'It's not like my scent is that obvious.' Yoongi thought in his head.

'Of course it is. If not, why can the three of them smell it.' Yoongi's wolf answered him.

'I don't care then. If I can survive highschool without scent blockers, I can now for one day.' Yoongi said, he is just very stubborn and doesn't like being told what to do.

'You dare mention highschool, take it back mister.' Yoongi's wolf growled.

Yoongi just blocked out his wolf after that. He continued walking to his lecture hall until he felt someone behind him.

He quicken his pace, not wanting to turn back. He is scared now but he tried to calm himself down and reassure that maybe the person behind him is just walking the same path as him.

Well, no. The person quicken their pace as well. Yoongi wanted to ran as his lecture hall is nearer now but he was stopped when someone grabbed his upper arm.

He was forced to turn around, then he was pushed to the wall.

;Hi! Cliff-hanger! Hope you don't hate me 😂 Who do you guys think it is? Is it just someone pranking him or it is a real threat?

Well, for Yoongi's brother, he is Min Yongho. Yongho is 25 years old. I just searched for 'korean male' and this person caught my eye. He is a model named Sang Gil Go, yes I searched him a little to see who he is.

 He is a model named Sang Gil Go, yes I searched him a little to see who he is

He just gives me an alpha, CEO vibe. And that is what Yongho is. He is the CEO now for their family company. He is an alpha. Don't worry, he seems rude and bad from when he woke Yoongi up, but he loves his family a lot and he is very caring but doesn't show it. Yoongi and him are very close and his brother would do anything to protect Yoongi but secretly.

One more thing, do you guys think I should find a picture for Sung Soonhyun?

That's all from me, remember to comment and vote 💕 Bye bye 👋;