Chapter 33: Different

Jungkook and Yoongi sat on opposite sides of the big mattress. Yoongi was playing with his sweater paws while Jungkook twirling the loose threads on his ripped jeans.

"Kook-"

"I take back everything I said."

Yoongi's heart dropped hearing what came out from Jungkook's mouth. Yoongi asked what the older meant.

"If you really don't want have an alpha as your mate, I respect your decision and I will leave because... because you still always be my mate in my heart." Jungkook stood up wanting to leave before Yoongi could see tears pour out from his eyes.

"Wait!" Jungkook felt a small pair of arms wrapped around his waist.

"Yoongi, you don't have to force yourself to be with me." Jungkook removed Yoongi's arms around him then reaching for the doorknob.

"Did I say I want to end things?" Jungkook stopped his tracks.

"I never said I wanted to end things with you." Yoongi's voice was quavering. He felt his throat tighten up.

Jungkook's back was still facing Yoongi. Yoongi reached out to hold Jungkook's hand.

"Kookie, you never let me finish my sentences these days. The scent that say was Hoseok's. You said it yourself I hate alphas, so how could I spend my time with other alphas that don't treat me right?" Yoongi laced his hand with Jungkook's.

"You did warn me about you being more in touch with your wolf side and I said I will stay with you. So I will stay with you. I hate alphas but I can never hate you."

Jungkook had enough hearing how unstable Yoongi's voice was. He turned and embraced Yoongi. He buried his face at in the nook of Yoongi's neck.

"I'm sorry for not hearing you out. I'm sorry for accusing you and calling you names. I-i still am learning to control myself better. Please don't leave me."

Yoongi caressed Jungkook's hair while letting the older cry everything out. Deep within the alpha facade, he was just a soft boy. It was always Jungkook to protect, care and console Yoongi.

But this time, Yoongi wanted to be the person who did the consoling.

After the older had calmed down, Jungkook took a seat on the mattress while Yoongi took a seat on Jungkook's lap.

"Wow... I haven't cried since I was a child. Pathetic huh?" Jungkook said while snuggling into Yoongi's hair.

"If you cried once and say that your pathetic, then I'm a waste of space." Both males laughed a little, feelings more uplifted now.

"You know, my nickname in elementary school was crybaby because I cried over every little thing. My peers made fun of me for that. So when I entered middle school, I never cried until now. Even when I was hurt physically or mentally, I never cried because people always said alphas never cry."

Yoongi felt bad for Jungkook having to suppress his emotions for so many years. He reassured the older that crying was okay and showing emotions were okay too.

"I never really got to express myself much because I'm always told to act like my second gender. When I show ghetto slightest weakness, others will always say I'm not fit to be an alpha."

"We all face stigma in life no matter what our second gender is huh? I'm just stupid to think that only omegas are discriminated but in actuality, everyone face stigma." Yoongi said while playing with Jungkook's fingers.

Jungkook nodded while still scenting the other. "Was there a certain event in your life that made you hate alphas so much?"

"Maybe almost getting assaulted when I was in high school. People never really cared about my second gender when I was young. I was only extremely conscious of my second gender when attending high school. It was hell. Assholes acted like they owned the school and owned every omega." Yoongi leaned his head back onto Jungkook's shoulder, pouting when he thought about the past.

"I always said I hate alphas but I think what I hate is myself." Jungkook could feel Yoongi's hands tighten around his. He rubbed small circles onto the back of the other's hand to comfort him.

"But I never hated my dad, my brother, Hoseok or even Tae. I thought those were the only alphas I'm gonna accept in my life until you came along. You are different Jeon. Different." Jungkook unconsciously smiled when he heard Yoongi saying that he was different.

"You're different too Min."

After a while, the couple fell asleep, tired from all the emotions they felt today.

Yongho slowly opened the door and saw the couple sleeping peacefully together but most importantly.

Their hands laced together.

"Good thing I told Hoseok."