Chapter 7: Cliché

Jungkook drove Yoongi home after their small chat at the cafe. Jungkook wanted to make sure the Yoongi was home safely.

Jungkook even walked Yoongi to the front of his house. Yoongi was secretly dying inside. It's just like all those romance movies, the male protagonist walking the female protagonist home and they will end the night with a goodbye kiss.

'Oh my god, Yoongi calm your ass down.' Yoongi said to himself.

"So, see you tomorrow at Uni." Jungkook said and flashed a warm smile.

"Okay. Thanks hyung for everything today." Yoongi said as he fiddled with his sweaterpaws for the hundredths time today.

"No problem. Bye!" Jungkook bid goodbye and left in his car.

Yoongi went inside but was suddenly tackled to the ground.

"Welcome home Yoon!" Yoongi felt himself being squished by none other than his adult child older brother, Yongho.

"Get of me hyung!" Yoongi screamed as he tried to push off his brother.

Yongho got up and laughed at his little brother.

"Who was that? Your 'boyfriend'?" Yongho teased.

"What the hell? No!" Yoongi defended himself.

"Then what's with the whole 'Thanks for everything' stuff?" Yongho said as he proceeded to sit on the couch.

"It's nothing okay. He's just a friend. Nothing more nothing less." Yoongi said and rolled his eyes.

"Fine, anything you say."

Sometimes Yoongi hated his brother but he will never actually hate him.

●○●○●○●○●○●

"What do you mean you can't drive me?!" It was the next morning and Yoongi is already shouting.

"What? No!" Yoongi was on the phone with Hoseok.

"Fine... okay. Don't you dare forget to buy me that watch! Or else no more Sope!" Yoongi said and ended the call.

"What happened Yoonie?" Yoongi's mother asked him.

The Min family except Yoongi's father is at the dinner table eating breakfast and surprisingly Yoongi woke up early.

"Hoseok said to take me to class today but he can't now because he can't find his keys." Yoongi complained while eating his toast.

"Sounds like a Hoseok thing." Yongho said and Yoongi nodded in agreement.

"Well, who is driving you today then? Dad can't drive you, he's in an early meeting. I can't too." Yongho asked.

"Well... um.. a friend is driving me." Yoongi murmured.

"Who is that friend? Do we know him?" Yoongi's mother asked.

"Not exactly..." Yoongi said.

Then the doorbell rung. He's here. Yoongi's friend.

"I'm going to get the door." Yoongi's mother said.

"No! Mum, I'll get it." Yoongi shouted but it's too late. The door is opened already.

"Hello. I'm here for Yoongi." Yoongi could hear Jungkook's voice clearly from the dining area.

Yongho smirked and gave Yoongi a look.

"Your boyfriend?"

"NO!"

"Yoonie, your friend is here. How about we invite him for-"

"Okay bye mum, bye hyung!" Yoongi cut off his mother and ran to the front door, out the house.

"Why is he in such a rush?" Yoongi's mother said.

"Boyfriend for sure." Yongho answered and continued to eat his breakfast.

-In the car-

'Thanks hyung for driving me." Yoongi said.

"No problem but we have to go somewhere first." Jungkook said.

Yoongi nodded but he was curious as where they were going. They were both silent and Yoongi could notice that Jungkook looks a little bothered and more serious than usual.

They reached a very big building and Yoongi knew where they were.

Jeon Corp. The company/corporation of Jungkook's father.

"Um... why are we here?" Yoongi asked as they walked into the building.

Jungkook didn't say anything. Both of them reached the 10th floor and went into a room.

"Wait here, don't touch anything or go anywhere. Be a good boy for hyung and stay here." Jungkook said and left in a rush.

Yoongi was confused and a little flustered after hearing Jungkook calling him a 'good boy'. Yoongi sat on the chair in the room then decided looked around a little. Then Yoongi saw something.

"This is Jungkook's office...?" Yoongi said as he saw all the paper work spread across the desk.

"Yes it is." Yoongi jumped at the suddenly voice.

"We can go now." Jungkook said and took Yoongi's hand.

Jungkook basically dragged Yoongi out of his office, out of the building and went to his car. Both of them didn't say a word at all.

Jungkook was in a rush to get Yoongi out of the building so that a certain someone won't see Yoongi but the truth is, she saw Yoongi already.

When they reached university, Jungkook finally said a word.

"Sorry for dragging you to my dad's company. Something came up and I had to settle it because my dad's on vacation." Jungkook said.

Yoongi nodded and reassured Jungkook that everything was okay.

"Thanks." Jungkook said and patted Yoongi head.

Yoongi blushed and said nothing. Jungkook was feeling brave and decided to do something that he would never do.

Jungkook bend down and kissed Yoongi on the cheeks.

"Thanks for being a good boy. And from today onwards, I will be driving you to university everyday." Jungkook left after saying that.

Leaving Yoongi dumbfounded while standing outside of his lecture hall. Yoongi reached up to touched his cheek where Jungkook had kissed him. He could feel his cheek very hot from all the blood rushing to his face.

'I kinda... liked it.' Yoongi said to himself.

It has been such a long time since Yoongi had felt butterflies in his stomach. Is it bad to grow feelings for an alpha like Jungkook? Yoongi was confused by his feelings.

But what Yoongi didn't know is that he made an enemy already just from being with Jungkook.

;Hey! Sorry for a boring chapter... I kinda have a writer's block now but I do have many ideas for Yoonkook future dates 😂 Hopefully next week I have a better chapter prepared. Should I add more angst and drama...? There will be more drama in future chapters. Please comment and vote 💕 Byeee 👋;

P.s. Sorry if the sentence structures, grammar, etc. are weird. My head hurts from all the stress because of the amount of homework I have.