Chapter 4: Jungkook's wolf

Yoongi was taking a nap at the university's table and bench after his morning classes. His second class starts 1 and a half hour after his first, so he wanted to get some rest.

His best friends went to the food court to get lunch but Yoongi was too lazy to eat. He was alone at the table and bench.

He was sleeping peacefully until he heard sounds coming from across him. He ignored it and thought it was Jimin or Hoseok, so he didn't care. Sleep was more important for him.

Suddenly, he felt someone touch his shoulder. Yoongi sat up, annoyed and slapped the hand away.

"What the fuck?" Yoongi said, groggy from just waking up.

"I'm sorry!" The other said in a panic.

Yoongi looked up and saw the one and only, Jeon Jungkook. Yoongi huffed out, he didn't mean to curse at Jungkook.

"Sorry Jungkook hyung, I didn't mean to curse at you. I thought you were Hoseok or something." Yoongi apologized, his voice soft from still not fully awake.

"Ahh it's okay. I'm not offended or anything." Jungkook answered back immediately.

"Why did you touch me?" Yoongi asked straightfowardly.

"No no! I didn't touch you. I didn't mean to, I just wanted to tap your shoulder. I wanted to wake you up." Jungkook explained, face visibly in panic because he didn't want Yoongi misunderstand him.

Yoongi giggled when he saw how frustrated the alpha is trying to explain himself.

"It's okay. You should see your face." Yoongi said, still giggling a little.

Jungkook swore he felt himself in heaven when he saw how cute Yoongi was when he giggled. He felt himself blushing and his heart beating faster.

'Is this how being in heaven feels like?' Jungkook thought to himself.

'No you dumbass, why are you blushing. Stop! You are an alpha god dammit.' Jungkook's wolf answered him.

'Shut up! What's wrong with me blushing? Are you seeing this angel in front of me? You blind?' Jungkook bickered with his wolf.

'Of course I see it. You should not blush but smirk, okay? You made him giggle. You should let me out more often.' His wolf answered back, Jungkook could feel his wolf rolling his eyes.

'No! I will not let you out and be a complete asshole to Yoongi. I'm not going to act like those lowlife alphas.' Jungkook loves but hates his wolf sometimes.

Jungkook's wolf is the epitome of a true alpha. His fur coat completely black just like the night sky, blending in perfectly when hunting at night. Eyes a light shade of grey but a blazing red when angry, possessive or any aggressive emotion. His body big and strong but very fast when running and attacking.

All alphas envy and would love to have a wolf form like Jungkook, dominate, strong but smart and caring actually. He always bickers with his wolf but that's what make their bound different from others. Jungkook just doesn't know what happened to his wolf lately.

His wolf always exerting dominance lately and realising more pheromones to attract a lot more betas and omegas which can be a handful. Maybe his wolf is telling him to find his mate soon in a subtle way. 

'This is why nobody thinks you are an alpha.' His wolf said back.

'They know I'm an alpha and I don't need to prove it in the most douchebag way possible. I can be a respectful and kind alpha just like Namjoon hyung.' Jungkook answered smartly.

'Namjoon's not like you. That guy emits the energy 'true alpha' just from standing and doing nothing.' The wolf answered.

'Shut it. I will shut you out. Try-'

"Jungkook hyung?" Jungkook snapped out from his conversation with his wolf after he heard Yoongi calling his name.

"Huh? Yes? What is it?" Jungkook said.

Yoongi swear he died a little after hearing Jungkook's soft but deep voice talking to him. 'Snap out of it' Yoongi thought to himself.

"Ah it's nothing. You were spacing out for a long time." Yoongi said.

Jungkook nodded and apologized saying he was just thinking about class.

Yoongi and Jungkook continued their conversation and they surprisingly has a lot in common, especially the business field.

After a while, Yoongi noticed his class will start in 5 minutes. Yoongi stood up adruptly and starts stuffing his books and paper that are scattered on the table into his bad.

"I'm sorry hyung. I need to go now. My class is starting soon." Yoongi said, in a rush.

"Wait! Can you at least give me your phone number?" Jungkook asked, handing his phone to Yoongi.

Yoongi nodded and added his nunber into Jungkook's phone.

"Text me and I'll have your number." Yoongi said and waved goodbye to Jungkook then ran off to class.

Jungkook smiled to himself when he looked at his phone and saw 'Min Yoongi'. He was so happy, he could feel his heart going to burst.

'You're just like a teenage girl going through puberty fangirling over her idol.' His wolf suddenly said to him.

'Well at least I got his phone number.' Jungkook answered then proceeded to walk off to class too.

;Hi! So what do you guys think of Jungkook's wolf? Is his wolf actually helping Jungkook or getting him into more trouble? Tell me what you guys think. I somehow made Yoongi have mood swings here and there I think. I didn't mean to but one minute he is annoyed, then suddenly he is giggling. I don't know but it makes him cute to me. Please comment and vote 💕 Byeee 👋;