Chapter 36: Jeju

"Beach!" Taehyung yelled while running toward the shallow waters.

Hoseok imitated Tae and ran up towards the younger while splashing sea water everywhere as he ran into the waters.

The others laughed while carrying their suit cases and bags to the receptionist. Namjoon and Jin was dealing with the booking stuff while Jimin, Jungkook and Yoongi looked around the lobby.

"Fancy." Yoongi murmured.

"Fancy indeed. But I fancy you more." Jungkook flirted as he softly bumped Yoongi's shoulder.

"Cheesy." Yoongi said with a disgusted tone but he could not hide his smile.

"So, Jin and I have a room. Tae and Jimin have a room. Kook and Yoongi have a room. Hoseok you have your own room." Namjoon annouced as he passed the key cards to the respective pairings.

"I can be naked in my room. Sucks that you all have to share." Hoseok said because he got a room all to himself.

"Sucks for being able to have sex." Jimin mocked.

Yoongi's, Jin's and Tae's faces immediately turned red. Taehyung slapped his palm over Jimin's mouth to prevent him from saying any more stuff.

"Ew!" Taehyung yelled as he took his hand away.

"Really, we exchanged saliva before and you think it's disgusting I licked your hand." Jimin looked at Taehyung with a face of disapproval.

Taehyung laughed awkwardly and pushed Jimin to the elevators, wanting to stop his shameless boyfriend, who he still loved dearly.

The others just laughed it off knowing the couple's relationship dynamics. All of them went to their separate rooms and made plans to meet up during dinner.

●○●○●○●○●○●

"Jimin really is the more open one in the relationship." Jungkook said, laughing a little thinking about Taehyung's face of embarrassment.

Yoongi chuckled and nodded. "Taehyung has always been the shyer one. But it works."

The couple walked hand in hand along the sea side, feeling the wind against their face. It was truly relaxing after a stressful midterm.

The silence was comforting, just the sound of waves and chirping of birds. The couple eventually sat under a palm tree admiring the scenic view.

"Pretty." Yoongi heard Jungkook said.

"The sea is definitely very pretty."

"I mean you."

Yoongi turned to his side to see Jungkook looking at him with admiration. Yoongi gulped then went back to look forward, feeling a light blush creeping onto his cheeks.

Jungkook smiled warmly. As much as he loved to teased the other, he meant all of those cheesy line. He threaded his fingers through Yoongi's soft hair.

Yoongi leaned his head into the touch. One of his favourite things aside from holding hands was getting his hair played with.

Jungkook cupped Yoongi's face with his hand and guiding the other to face him. Their looked at each other.

Even though Yoongi was always too shy to look at his mate, he loves his mate's doe eyes. He loves his bunny smile. He just loves his everything but he never said it out loud.

Their lips connected, gentle and soft. No lust and just love. Time felt like slowing down when they are with each other, slow and loving.

Eventually, the pulled apart. Their foreheads still touching. Jungkook saw Yoongi's pink cheeks and pretty smile. It made him subconsciously let out his bunny smile.

"Bunny." Yoongi teased as he brushed the tip of Jungkook's nose with his softly.

Before Jungkook could lean in and leave a peck on Yoongi's cheek, "Hey love birds! The whole damn crew is waiting fkr the two of you!"

'Cockblocker', Jungkook whispered under his breathe. Yoongi giggled but quickly pushed his butt away from the sand.

"We're coming Jin hyung!" Yoongi shouted back to Jin who was standing over at the deck.

Yoongi ran towards the deck, shouting for Jungkook to quickly catch up. Jungkook sprinted towards the other and swept Yoongi up into a back hug.

"You can never run away from me!" Jungkook said playfully.

"You must always catch me then!" Yoongi replied. In a split second, Yoongi landed a peck on Jungkook's forehead then bolted.

"H-hey!" Jungkook was stunned by the sudden affection but quickly ran to catch up with Yoongi.

The squad spent their time together playing at the beach, they visited the flower field nearby, went hiking and most importantly creating everlasting memories together as friends.

It had been such a long time since the whole group was together, purely just to have fun and mess around. Their schedules had always been different and the only way they connected was through technology.

But now, they were connecting not technology wise but spending time together connecting while doing activities they never had time to do.

It was a very memorable trip for all of them as friends but also as separate couples.

Time passed quickly and it was the last day of their four day trip. After eating dinner, they all went back to their rooms to rest due to spending their whole day kayaking and snorkelling.

Jungkook laid in bed, looking at the videos and pictures he took during the past few days. He smiled from ear to ear seing the pure joy in all of them.

"Kook."

Jungkook looked up from his phone to see Yoongi in an oversized white T-shirt. More specifically his shirt.

Jungkook sat up straight eyeing Yoongi from his slightly wet hair to his exposed collar bones to his milky thighs.

Yoongi walked over shyly then placing himself on Jungkook lap, straddling the other.

Yoongi looked up through his wet bangs, "Let's make our own memories."

:Surprise surprise Yoongi initiating bravely. Why does the my story have so much smut at the near end lol. But still, the next two chapters will be important for yoonkook to step up their relationship. I'm excited too. Also... I published my Yoonseok book already. I would greatly appreciate it if you guys can give it a read. Also, thank you for everyone who had always supported this story or my other stories. I purple you 💜 Stay safe and healthy everyone!:

 I purple you 💜 Stay safe and healthy everyone!:

P.s. I only have 3 chapter published now, other are all drafts that is not published so it says 11 parts for me