Chapter 30: Blush

After getting off the phone with his parents and hearing his brother go ballistic, Yoongi sat on the side of the queen size bed. Slowly, he swang his feet back and forth.

After being persuaded by Mrs. Jeon, he planned on staying the night as he did not have class tomorrow. He was contemplating on meeting Jungkook.

His room was deadly silent as he was the only one there. He felt guilty for what had happened and he wanted to properly apologise to the older.

It had not even been a day since Jungkook went into rut.

"How can you last a week.. " Yoongi was in deep thought on whether he should help as a mate but he was afraid he would not be able to stand the aggression of an alpha in rut.

Yoongi looked over to his phone and decided to call someone that would understand this whole situation.

●○●○●○●○●○●

Yoongi was fidgeting with his phone, still uneasy about this whole situation.

Yoongi shoot up once he heard a knock on the door.

"Hey Yoonie!"

Yoongi felt himself engulfed into a bear hug by his close friend.

"Seok, let me breath God dammit." Yoongi tried to free himself from the hug to breath.

Hoseok laughed then apologized to the younger. He could sense that Yoongi was very conflicted with his emotions since Yoongi called him yesterday.

"Seok... How did you.. you know..." Hoseok could see a blush spread through Yoongi's cheeks.

"I don't know Yoonie, what is it?" Hoseok wanted to tease his best friend a little.

Yoongi scrunched his eyebrows then slapped Hoseok's arm. "You know what I mean!"

Hoseok chuckled seeing how flustered the once cold-hearted Yoongi was now a blushing mess.

"Just messing with you. You saw me going into rut though." Hoseok said as he hugged Yoongi from the back.

"Yeah and it scared the shit out of me." Yoongi felt much more relax now being in Hoseok's embrace.

"Well, it was hard to deal with because it was my first time. It got by like hell. Time felt slow, everything felt hot and irritating. You feel like your dick is going to break due to the continuous pressure." Hoseok said as he threaded his fingers through Yoongi's hair.

"How did you make it stop? Did you like... have someone help you?"

It was very embarrassing for Yoongi to ask his best friend since he was a literal child about something so personally.

"No, I didn't want to do it with someone I had no feelings for. I just took care of it myself."

"Does it really last exactly one week?"

"Usually an alpha that has a mate to spend his or her rut with will have a shorter rut."

Hoseok noticed how quiet Yoongi became after hearing what he said.

"You don't have to force yourself, Yoongi. If you are not ready, you will just end up hurting yourself and Jungkook. It is scary to confront an alpha in rut and all is understandable. Just know that Jungkook won't blame you, okay?"

Hoseok could feel Yoongi's head bob a little, signifying that Yoongi understands.

Deep down, Yoongi had always been a soft boy. He put up a front that he is cold and tough, but in reality he just does not want to get hurt. He dislikes being treated roughly. He hates it when people push or force him to do something.

Hoseok and Jimin knows that Yoongi secretly want to be pampered and loved like a prince but he will never admit to it.

Hoseok actually contacted Jimin and told him about what happened after Yoongi fell asleep not long after their discussion.

When Yoongi woke up, he saw two of his favourite living beings on the couch watching a movie. A smile spread across his face when he got hug attacked by his two best friends.

The trio spent the whole day cuddling,  watching movies and chatting. Hoseok and Jimin was planning to help Yoongi relax and take his middle the situation and their plan was definitely working.

Hoseok and Jimin left after having dinner because Mr and Mrs. Jeon insisted on them staying for dinner.

When Yoongi was walking to the guest room he was staying, he walked last Jungkook's room and heard some sounds.

He pressed his ears to the door and heard something that made him as red as a tomato. He tried to walk away quickly but the door suddenly opened.

"Eavesdropping is not good baby boy." Yoongi turned around and the view bothered him a little too much.

Messy bed hair, abs fully in view, grey sweatpants with his boxers peaking through. That smirk on Jungkook's face made Yoongi wanted to dig a hole and jump into it.

All of a sudden, Jungkook smirk turned into a frown.

"Which alpha have you been hanging out with?" Jungkook asked with his arms crossed.

Shoot, Hoseok's scent, Yoongi thought.

*ps not proofread yet. Will fix later