Chapter 17: Herin

A familiar building was coming in sight as the car drove more. It was Jeon Corp. Yoongi felt something was up but he kept his mouth shut.

Jungkook placed his car at his designated parking spot and messaged someone on his phone. Yoongi tried to peek but got caught.

"Because you're cute, I won't fuss with you about privacy." Jungkook looked over and saw how red Yoongi's face was.

They walked into the building and all the employees greeted Jungkook. Yoongi felt as their worlds were very different. An alpha's world huh?

Jungkook shifted his gaze to the side and saw the younger had his head low. He looked forward but laced his hands with Yoongi's. Yoongi was shooked but still curled his fingers onto Jungkook's hand.

Finally they reached the 10th floor. Before they stepped out, Jungkook looked straight into Yoongi's eyes.

"Listen Yoongi, I highly suggest you to not believe in what that bitch will say later. I will not force you, but I trust that you will understand my situation." Yoongi just nodded.

They reached the front of Jungkook's office, still hand in hand but they can hear a hectic scream inside already.

Jungkook sighed and Yoongi noticed it. Jungkook's eyebrows knit together but still opened the door. A pillow immediately flew over. Thankfully Jungkook was quick enough to block the pillow before hitting Yoongi.

"Who?! Oh, babe it's you~ I waited for you for so long you know. Your dumb secretary didn't allow me in here. Fire him now." A tall, slender woman with long brown hair said.

She had a tight, blue dress on with black stilettos and she was prancing towards their direction but Jungkook picked Yoongi up and dodged the crazy woman.

"Who is that? Why is he here? You don't want me for the piece if shit? Are you sure? Jeon Jungkook!" Jungkook placed Yoongi behind his desk and told his secretary to get his dad.

"Answer me!"

"Shut up will you?! Who even allowed you to come in my room? I can sue you for invading private property. You don't even have a visitor's pass." Jungkook was very firm with his words.

He was clearly very annoyed by this woman's presence. The woman gave Jungkook and Yoongi the side eye but both of them did not care.

Jungkook's dad finally came in, then Yoongi quickly greeted him. Jungkook's dad gave Yoongi a soft smile and nod.

"Dad, can you just tell her to get away from me? I'm done dealing with her for almost a month. This is you're fault and you should deal with her, not me." To be very honest, Yoongi was shocked to hear how Jungkook spoke to his father.

"I will, I will Kook. Gave me some time okay?" His dad looked very guilty for some reason.

"You want me to ask Dan to call Mr. Do? I can ask him to come over and get this problem solved." Jungkook was calling for his secretary, Dan already.

"Don't you dare call my dad." The woman said.

"You don't have any say in this. Sit your ass down." Jungkook stared at that woman. Jungkook's dad told Dan not to call Mr. Do.

Yoongi is utterly confused with the whole situation now. Jungkook could see it on Yoongi's face. Jungkook asked Dan to bring Yoongi out first because things are going to get messy.

Yoongi obediently followed Dan to the other room and sat on the couch. Dan started to introduce himself then Yoongi did the same too.

"I heard a lot about you from Jungkook." Dan laughed a little. Yoongi was curious as to what Jungkook said about him to Dan, so he kept quiet.

"Don't worry, all he said was good things. To be frank, that guy is whipped for you. You wanna know who that crazy woman was?" Yoongi nodded as he was dying to know already.

Dan took a seat beside Yoongi and started with the story.

"First of all, Jungkook wanted me to explain to you, so you can trust me. I saw everything that happened. Aside from their family, I am the only person who knows the situation.

That woman is Do Herin. Her father is friends with Jungkook's father. One or two months ago, both CEOs were drinking and got a little tipsy then Jungkook's father said some things that Jungkook almost wanted to strangle him. He told Mr. Do that he wanted Jungkook to find mate and get married soon.

Mr. Do said his daughter was single and maybe they can get paired up. Mr Jeon agreed when he is not in his mind and his daughter heard them. Both CEOs were just joking around but his daughter was dead serious.

The next day, his daughter kept on telling Mr. Do about what she heard but Mr. Do told Herin they were joking but she did not care. She kept on going to Jeon's household, coming to Jungkook's office, talking to Mr. Jeon and just annoying the whole Jeon family.

She went crazy about Jungkook and even tried seducing him but fortunately Jungkook is not straight." Yoongi laughed when he heard what Dan said. Dan's aim to lighten the atmosphere worked.

"Mr. Do is very sorry about this whole situation and warned his daughter to not disturb Jungkook anymore but she won't listen. Jungkook told her he has a mate but she said that one day Jungkook has not mated, then she still has a chance."

"That woman is mad." At last Yoongi opened his mouth.

After that conversation ended, Dan and Yoongi just chatted about their life and just getting to know each other.

A furious looking Jungkook barged in the room. Both of them just kept quiet.

;Hey hey hey I'm back! Finally finished my competition and it was so fun. Met so many people from many different districts and made so many friends. I was worried for nothing after all. Enough with me, so I finally explained who the woman is and the back story. Also introduced a new person, Dan. Idk if I should find a picture for him. Let me know. What do you guys think of Herin? Tell me in the comments. Also thank you everyone that helped me decide in the last chapter. That's all, byeeee;

P.s. did you guys notice I changed the cover a little bit?