Chapter nine

When we finished I smiled. “Is that that song you wrote the other day?” Andy asked. I nodded. “Sounds awesome” he said enthusiastically. “We should put that into a real song tomorrow after school with real chords and with bass too” Andy said. “Then we have a song to play if Jinxx and his mates come over” Andy said happily.

Yeah about Jinxx, we still have to call him. Well, I guess we’d do the next day.

I snuggled up in my blanket and Andy did the same. Laying like that we both fell asleep peacefully.

At seven am the next morning the bleeping of my alarm clock sounded through my bedroom. I sat up carefully.

Andy stretched his body, yawned and then sat up too. “Good morning” he said. “Morning” I replied and softly kissed him on the lips. It was still a weird thought for me to know that he was my boyfriend. Andy fucking Biersack was mine. I stood up and put on my clothes. Andy did the same. We both did our make up in the bathroom. Facing the little mirror hanging above the sink.

We went downstairs to eat something for breakfast, what turned out to be an apple, simply because I had nothing other than that, and then we packed our bags for the next school day.

Did I already tell you that I lived in a flat? I lived at the fifth floor. There were eight floors.

I kissed Andy one last time before we made our way to school. We walked hand in hand the stairs of the flat I lived in. then when we came in sight of others; we separated and walked further alone. But we’d text that day.

I heard Juliet squeal as Andy walked through the hall way from the school. “Hi baby” she said and kissed him full on the mouth again. Andy kissed back very shortly. Pain was in his eyes again, just like the other day.

It also hurt me, to see him kissing with someone else. Though we both stayed calm, we both knew it meant nothing for him. Well, I hoped I meant nothing to him. I still didn’t see why he’d like such an ugly, fat, loser like me.

The first three periods went by very slowly. I sat alone in the break.

Suddenly the television screens in the school turned on. The rector’s head appeared. “Attention students, the prom is being held next Wednesday in stead of next Friday. Sorry for the change, again. Have a nice day”. He flashed us a price winning smile before the television screens turned black again.

Oh well, that was nice. Then I had to hire a suit for Wednesday in stead of Friday. I hope there will be any suits left to hire, the whole school hires one.

I don’t have a suit my own. I never wear those things so I don’t have them.

I looked up and saw Juliet sitting on Andy’s lap. Andy’s and mine eyes crossed for a second. He smiled weakly and then his attention went back to Juliet. The bell rang again.

Time for the last four hours class. They also went by really slowly.

After school Andy waited for me and we walked home together. Andy was still staying over at my place. Andy seemed kinda down.

“Hey what’s going on?” I asked softly. “Nothing” he sighed. “You can tell me” I said. “It’s… I’ll tell you later, okay? First we have to call Jinxx” he said. I nodded. He’d tell me after. That was in like, ten minutes. We were almost at my house.

I was nervous. I didn’t know why.

Andy called Jinxx. The phone bleeped. One time. Two times. Three times. Four times. Five times. Six times. This wasn’t going to work. That Jinxx guy was just fooling around. He didn’t care about us. Of course he didn’t. And I or shall I say we’d never get a real band together. Never.

A/N:
Sorry for the short and crappy chapter. It’s 40 °C outside.
I’m really melting here .___. And I have an head ache :c
The next chapter will be better. I promise (: