chapter fourteen

After biology class, I went to my locker. After that I’d meet Andy under the big tree next to the school. When I came there he was already waiting for me. I quickly looked around. No one. I kissed Andy’s soft lips. “Hey baby” he said. I felt butterflies in my stomach. I was really head over heels with Andy. I didn’t realize I was blushing like an idiot until Andy said something. “You’re so cute when you’re blushing” he said giggling and kissed my cheek quickly. I blushed more “thanks” I stuttered.

Andy took my hand and we walked, through the center of the village, to my house, well, apartment. When we passed the shops a guy accidently collided with us. “Um… sorry” he said while rubbing his arm, obviously uncomfortable with this situation. “Never mind” Andy and I said in union. “Are you- together?” the guy asked. We nodded shyly. “Aww, that’s so cute” he said smiling softly. “Thank you” Andy said. I just blushed. “Wait” the guy said suddenly. “Are you Andy and Ashley?” he asked suddenly. “Yeah… how do you know?” Andy asked surprised. “Well, I’m Christian, CC for short, Jinxx, Jake and I are coming over to your house tomorrow” he said smiling.

“Ooh that’s awesome” Andy smiled. CC giggled. “Thehe” CC chuckled suddenly. “What?” I asked playfully. “Jinxx was right man,” he said. “Jinxx said that he met two guys, they both had black hair and wore make up and they were together and they were super cute together” CC grinned. “Thanks” Andy smiled blushing.

“Well, I’ve got to go,” CC said, “But I’ll see you tomorrow” he smiled. Andy and I nodded and said goodbye. Then we went further.

When we came in my house we started packing Andy’s stuff. Then I brought Andy home. His parents were home again.  His mum and dad were in the kitchen, cooking dinner. “Hey son” Andy’s dad said. “Hey dad” Andy replied happily. “Hello” I said to Andy’s parents. “Hey Ashley” Andy’s mum said. I smiled at her.

“Sit down” Andy’s mum pointed at a chair. I sat down next to Andy. “So you’re together?” Andy’s mum asked happily. We both nodded shyly. Andy’s parents were very religious. “I’m so happy for you” Andy’s dad said smiling. Andy smiled back. “Do you want to eat here?” Andy’s mum asked me. “I’d love to but I have to make my dad some dinner, I’m sorry ma’am” I said. “Aww, well never mind sweetie, but just so you know, you’re always welcome here, okay?” she asked. I nodded “thank you” I smiled.

Andy brought me to the front door. “Aww I don’t want you to go” Andy said sadly. I sighed “I don’t want to go” I said, swallowing back tears. “You’re going to text me, right?” Andy asked. I nodded “that for sure” I said. “Waaait” Andy said suddenly. “What?” I asked. “Gimme your phone” he said.

I handed him my phone. He tapped at the screen a few times and then handed my phone back to me. “here, I downloaded the messenger app for you. Then you don’t have to pay when you message me” he said smiling. “Thanks” I said, and kissed his cheek. “You’re welcome” he said smiling.

On my way home I messaged Andy just testing if this stuff works :p . I got a message back It does baby (: I miss you :c

I miss you too :c I texted back. I sighed as I saw my dad’s pick up standing at the parking place. I walked up the stairs and then opened the door of our apartment. “Hi dad” I said. “Ashley Fuckin’ Purdy” he said. I swallowed. “Yeah?”  “Where were you?” he slurred. Great, he’s drunk again. “I was at the library, doing homework and research for biology” I lied. My dad can’t know I have a boyfriend. Then he’d really beat me to death. My dad absolutely hates gay people.

“Are you going to make meh some food ow what?” He slurred. “Yeah, I will, what do you want?” I asked. “Don’t use that language to me Ashleh” he slurred. “Sorry dad” I said quickly. “Makeh me some tacos or something” he said. I nodded and made my way to the kitchen.

Three minutes later my dad stormed in the kitchen. “Ashleh fuckin’ purdeh!” he yelled. I cringed as he stood behind me. “Yes dad?” I asked. “Areh my tacos readeh or wha?” he screamed. “Not yet dad” I said politely. “Then hurrah up goddammit!” he screamed. “I’m sorry” I said. “You sai wha?” he asked. “I said I’m sorry” I said.

“You goddamn faggot!” he screamed. Tears welled up in my eyes again. “You whoreh!” he slurred. I bit my lip, trying to hold back tears. He hit me in my face. “Worthless I tehl you” he slurred.

“Your mom should have swallowehd yhou” he slurred. I started crying. Though I know my dad hates it when I cry. “You areh a worthless man Ashleh!””  he screamed. I just cried harder. “Fucking stohp it” he said and pushed me. I crashed with my ribs against the counter and then slid down onto the floor. My dad started kicking me in my ribs and on my legs and arms.

That would be some more bruises, awesome. I thought.