Chapter 1.

Hey you guys! Please enjoy the fanfic and the music video I posted. This is not my video it's someone else's so enjoy!

UPDATE; 6/27/16: I realize how crappy the story is. I believe a far more revised version will  soon be on my FanFiction account. Thanks for bothering to read this piece of.. something.

Shinozaki's POV

  I roamed the school halls as usual, around people who never knew what happened to my friends and I, and Sensei.. I felt the tears coming, but I tried and refrained myself from crying in public, I wouldn't want to cause a scene. The definite worst part about all this, is that people who died in Heavenly Host, they become forgotten forever by everyone.. as if they never existed.

    I gasped suddenly as someone tapped my shoulder, I quickly turned around to see Kishinuma. "Hey! You jerk! You nearly scared me to death!"  

    "Sorry." He apologized.

    "Yeah you better be." I said under my breath. "What do you want anyways?"

    "I was checking to see if your alright. You looked like you were about to cry." I frowned.

    "Well I wasn't, now leave me alone.." I muttered, and began walking away, but he stopped me again by grabbing my arm. "Hey!" I exclaimed.

    "Shinozaki, I know you, you were about to cry weren't you?"

    "So what if I was about to? Why would you care anyway?" Yoshiki opened his mouth to say something, but he quickly shut it.

    When he did open his mouth, he replied, "Because you're my.. friend, and I like you."

    I didn't know why, but my cheeks began to flush. I sighed and just turned away from him. "Look, just leave me alone alright?" He stared at me, then sighed too and nodded. I walked away from him and headed towards outside the school.

    "Shinozaki! Hey!" Someone yelled out from across the street. I quickly turned around and saw Satoshi waving at me. I smiled instantly and yelled out a hello.

     I quickly ran across the street to him and Yuka Chan and heard some honking..

    "SHINOZAKI!!" Kishinuma screamed out and pushed me out of the way. I landed with an oof and scraped my knee. I grew furious and was about to let it all out on Kishinuma. But as soon as I saw him on the concrete road in a pool of blood I gasped. "KISHINUMA-KUN!" I screamed and ran to him. Satoshi quickly phoned for help.

    "Kishinuma-kun hang in there, help is coming!" He didn't look too damaged, but he was bleeding a large amount of blood. Satoshi quickly came to where we were and said, "Help is coming, hang on Yoshiki!"

    As quick as Satoshi called the ambulance, they came. I signed in relief and moved away to let the paramedic patch up Kishinuma Kun.

    "Kishinuma don't close your eyes!" I exclaimed and he chuckled and coughed. "You say that as if I'm about to die.."

    "How can you laugh at a time like this?! What can't you be more like Satoshi?"

    He frowned slightly and choked out, "Well I saved your life didn't I? Satoshi didn't do that I did.." then he began to doze off. I gasped and the paramedic assured me that he just passed out due to the amount of blood loss. Also that he was going to be alright. Just a fractured leg and some scrapes. The car didn't hit him that hard, only on his left side.

    I sighed in relief again and and smiled at Satoshi. He smiled back along with Yuka-chan in relief.

1 Week Later

    I trudged to class helping Kishinuma walk there with his fractured leg. We finally made it to class and the teacher glared at him. Knowing his reputation, as a delinquent.

    I helped him sit in his chair and continued on with class. This was the same class room that day it happened. Sensei, Mayu, Morishige, Shinohara.. and it's all because of me.. if only I never suggested that stupid charm. I felt tears welling up in my eyes, but I quickly wiped them away with my sleeve and pretended I didn't start to cry.

    "Shinozaki!" Someone whispered and I turned around to see Kishinuma Kun. "What Kishinuma-kun? We're suppose to be listening!" I whispered back and he whispered back, "Are you OK?"

    "YES! I'm FINE. Now shush!" I hissed and listened to the teacher. After class it was time to go and I quickly got out of my seat. I forgot about Kishinuma and his leg! I gasped and saw a pretty girl help him.

    "Let me help you there." She said smoothly and for some reason I didn't like it. Was I envious? Of course not! I don't like Kishinuma Kun! We're just friends, I prefer some people like Mochida. I felt weird though. Why? I groaned at my flustered emotions and walked away from them. I walked out of the classroom and saw Nakashima with Mochida.

    They were pressed up against each other and were holding hands. Tears filled my eyes and I paced fast outside the school. I decided to stay behind a little while to relax. I've always known Nakashima had a thing for Mochida..

    I sat under an Oak tree and took a breather. I closed my eyes to let the tears fall and hugged my knees close. I sat there sulking, I just heard nature's noise all around me. It was all so peaceful.. And suddenly a thump beside me. I gasped suddenly and saw Kishinuma Kun beside me.

    "Lemonade?" He offered, while holding out a can to me. I started sniffling and took the beverage he has offered.

    "What's wrong?"

    "Everything." I simply stated and opened my can of lemonade. I saw Mochida walking out of the school holding hands with Nakashima. I stared sadly at them. "Oh, now I see.." Kishinuma-kun said quietly, in a tone I didn't recognize him in. It sounded painful to me.

    "What does Nakashima have that I don't?" I asked myself and Kishinuma heard and replied, "The question is what do you have that Nakashima doesn't?"

    "Nothing I guess.." I said quietly and began crying. Kishinuma-kun quickly replied, "You have everything a guy could ask for."

    I suddenly hugged him and he was pretty shocked. But in the end he ended up hugging me back.

    When reality hit me I quickly let go and said, "OH! sorry for hugging you like this!"

    "Its alright.."

    "Oi! Yoshiki! Shinozaki!" Mochida yelled out and started walking towards us. I gulped as he stepped forward.

    "Hey! How are you guys?" He asked and Kishinuma Kun replied, "Pretty good. You?"

    "Same. Well we've got to go. Sushi shop closes soon and I'm taking Naomi there. Well see ya." He said and waved by along with Nakashima.