Chapter 22.

HOLY MOTHER FUDGING BISCUITS, WE REACHED 2,000 READS, REPEAT WE HAVE REACHED 2,000 READS!! OMFG I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH, LEMME GIVE YOU A VIRTUAL HUG. -HUGS- XDDD THANKS SO MUCH OMG THANK YOUU I COULD NEVER HAVE DONE THIS WITHOUT YOUU! and this chapter may shock you. O_O

Kishinuma's POV

    As soon as we started climbing down the ladder to the bottom, the scream I had thought to sound distant, was even louder.

    It sounded more familiar, as we got deeper underground. More like.... Ayumi.

    I just hoped it wasn't her, I hoped that she wouldn't be in any danger. But that scream was insanely familiar, and because it did, I worried more by each step I took.

    Yuki finally reached the bottom, then Ms. Yui came down next. Knowing she was wearing a skirt..

    I jumped off the ladder last and the screaming, was no more distant. But loud enough for it to be only a few rooms away.

    "That sounds like Ayumi.." Ms. Yui trailed off. I gulped and stepped forward. "It really does." Yuki said, she began walking towards the hallway, which has many body parts on each bench. Which made it look highly disturbing. But I've been here before, so it was pretty predictable.

    But the only one here who hadn't seen the heads, and other body parts was Ms. Yui. She literally started screaming at the sight of them. "Oh my GOD!"

    She started to look faint and I quickly said, "Close your eyes! It's OK, Ms. Yui just don't look at them!"

    She closed her eyes and took the hand Yuki offered, walked forward with us. As we began walking forward, the screaming could now be heard as if it were a room away...

Yuka's POV

    Kizami quickly put me on the floor and pushed the big man away from Onii-Chan. As soon as he did, I ran right towards Onii-Chan.

    "Onii-Chan!!" I exclaimed and shook him. He peeked one eye open slowly, and when he saw me, he opened both of them.

    "Yuka?! Where were you?!"

    "Kizami, saved me.." I trailed off without thinking.

    "You mean that crazy guy who tried to kill me back in the hospital?! And don't forget maybe you!"

    "Yeah.." I said as Kizami quickly stepped forward. His eyes filled with plead. "Yuka Chan.." 

    I stood there quiet, thinking that maybe... Just maybe, that Kizami knew his mistakes, the ones he made in the past.. As soon as he saw me crying I saw pain flash across his face, earlier. Maybe he did changed..

    "Kizami San.." He looked down and said, "Will you ever forgive me? I may not be your Onii-Chan, but I still want to protect you.."

    I looked up at him, his eyes looked back to mine and they were filled with sorry. He did change.. or is this a trick? I wasn't sure which. But what mattered now was that he was here, and he was sorry, and he had saved me.. and Onii-Chan..

    "Your Forgiven."

Nakashima's POV

    "Did you hear that?!" Seiko exclaimed and I heard it too.. It was screaming.

    "Ye- Yeah.. I hear it."

    "Sounds like our class rep!!" Seiko exclaimed and snatched my hand, then she began running towards the direction of the screaming. "Wait-"

    "No time! We have to save our class rep!!" Seiko yelled some more and kept running. To be honest.. I didn't want to save Ayumi.. I actually never did want to in the first place. But I couldn't tell everyone that, they would all hate me! Just because of what I would think of Ayumi.

    Especially Yoshiki, since he loves her so much. She's the reason of all this. She shouldn't have taken that bullshit off the internet, she should know better.

     I sighed in annoyance, while Seiko pulled me towards the screaming. I only followed her, because I want nothing bad to happen to her, like last time..

 Shinozaki's POV

    I couldn't stop sobbing, bawling, over my sister's corpse. But that was the only thing I could do.. I couldn't save her now, it was too late.

    My clothes were covered in her blood, but I didn't care, same parents, means same blood. My tears just kept streaming, and streaming, like a never ending water fall..

    "AYUMI!!" Someone yelled out, and I automatically shut my mouth. I stopped screaming instantly, hearing someone calling out my name..

    Could it be..

    No it couldn't be..

     It's impossible..

    I saw him die, I know I did.. Or at least I thought I did.

    I whipped my head into the direction of the yelling, and someone appeared at the door. "Yo- Yoshiki?!"

    His face lit up. "Shinozaki!"

    He started running towards me, and I didn't know why, but I started running towards him too. He was actually here, and alive..

    Is this a dream? It has to be..

    Then suddenly out of no where Sachiko appeared in between us. As if she's trying to separate us.. She then took her scissors and slashed right through Yoshiki's stomach area.

    She smirked at me, and started giggling uncontrollably. Then she suddenly disappeared.

    My face went pale white, and I my hands over my mouth to stifle another scream. "No.."

    Blood started pouring out of him, and the next time that came out, was his entrails... He stared down at them, before falling to the ground.

    "NOOO!!!" I screamed, and stumbled to the floor. I quickly crawled towards him and put his head in my lap quickly. "Yoshiki, no, no, stay with me, you can't die. Even after all we went through you have to live! Please no, god no.." I pleaded, he still laid there, with his eyes closed.

    And even after a little while, he slowly opened his eyes. He coughed out blood, when he looked up at me he asked, "Am I in heaven?"

     I started crying uncontollably again. Because I was losing someone all over again..

    "Don't leave me, not now, not ever.." I begged, pushing his blonde hair out of his face. I didn't know why, but he smirked at me.

    "I'm so sorry, I never noticed you earlier, I'm sorry you had to go through all my bitching the last time we were here, I'm sorry-"

    "Do- on't." He strained out. Tears fell on him and I held him close to me. "Don't leave me.. I love you.." I whispered, crying softly while he slipped away..