Chapter 8.

Shinozaki's POV

    When I woke up Yoshiki seemed to be awake. I gasped and exclaimed, "Yoshiki!" and I hugged him as tight as I could and started crying because he was alive, breathing, and healthy, and he was with me. "I thought you were going to die!" I cried out and he hushed me and held me there. He groaned a little in pain and I quickly pulled back.

    "Are you alright?!"

    "Yeah, it's just that you hugged me tight enough to hurt my wound. But that's ok it wasn't too serious." He replied and he wiped the tears of my face.

    "Yoshiki, your awake!" Mochida exlcaimed as he approached the bed. "Yup, I'm alive." 

    "Oh man, for a second I thought you were gonna die! But too bad your moving right?" Mochida said as my heart suddenly broke into a million pieces. Why did Mochida have to ruin everything?! I quickly whipped my head in the direction of Yoshiki and his face fell. "Oh, I forgot all about that.."

    "Oh my gosh, are you still moving?!" I asked frantically and he nodded. Nakashima seemed awake and yawned. "What happened?" She asked while yawning.

    "Yoshiki's moving somewhere and he's going to another school." Mochida replied sadly. Nakashima's expression turned from tired to sad. "Why? We've been through so much together Kishinuma Kun!" She exclaimed and Yoshiki put his head down.

    "I, I wanted to at first, because I couldn't stand the fact, that after what happened in heavenly host, we can still go on with our lives. And I couldn't stand the fact of Ayumi hating me.. but now I don't want to leave." I covered my mouth with my hands and tears started falling.

    This was all my fault! Why am I such a self absorbed person?! All I cared about was Mochida, like Yoshiki said, Mochida this and Mochida that. Mochida, Mochida, and Mochida! I did want to rescue Mochida himself, I just never had the heart to tell him I felt that way.. I'm such a bitch!

    If I never said I hated him, maybe he'd stay.. maybe we'd still be together, and he'd hold me tight.. I started crying onto his shoulder and he held me there until I stopped crying. But only for a little bit.

    "Ok, we have to forget this alright? There's more important matters happening now." Yoshiki said firmly and I automatically remembered.

    "Oh my god! I forgot all about Sachiko!" I exclaimed and Mochida's and Nakashina's eyes widened and they both gasped.

    "SACHIKO?!" They both yelled simultaneously in fear. While Miki was fast asleep, must be in a deep sleep with all this commotion. I shook my head sadly while they were in shock. "HOW?! We escaped from that wretched place! The point of that was to get away from her!" Mochida gasped.

    "I saw Yuki too, she told me she was able to get here easily. That means the other spirits can to! We have to do something, Sachiko may have been attached to us, we have to keep an eye out for her and try to appease her spirit again." I said firmly and they all looked at me crazy.

    "How?! We already gave her back the damned stuffed cat and her hell of a body part back! What else does she fucking want?!" Nakashima screamed with anger and fear. Almost everyone stared at her and I just groaned.

    "I'll do it. I did this and I'm going to fix it." I replied to her and Yoshiki's eyes widened.

    "No! I won't let you Ayumi, your not doing this! I don't want to lose you. Last time we were that close to getting stuck in that place forever. I- I can't live without you Ayumi.." He trailed off and I sighed.

    "If someone's going to do it, I will. She's going to murder innocent people and she's going to get us next. I don't want her to target the people I care about! Escpecially you Yoshiki.. You've risked your life way too many times, it's my turn now.." I spoke and they all looked at me with worried looks.

    "Shinozaki.." Mochida said quietly after the long silence. I sighed and replied, "I did this, I have to fix it."

    "Ayumi,  if you want to do this.. then your not doing it alone. I'm going with you." Yoshiki replied and I turned back to him quickly. He looked at me with a determined look. I sighed some more and said, "Your damaged Yoshiki, you should stay here, while I try to fix this.."

    He looked at me with a worried look and I turned away from him. "Please don't go.." He pleaded. I wiped away the left over tears and breathed in deeply. "Please.."

    I'll have to try and find Yuki, maybe she knows more about this. It's been a long time since I've seen her. She said she didn't know anything about this, but maybe the other children spirits are here. With good in them(I hope)maybe they know what's happening. Everyone stared at me while I trudged around the bed.

    I walked to the door and flat out said, "Goodbye Yoshiki, I love you.." I walked out the door without turning around to see everyone's reactions, without another word of what I just said. I just hoped it was enough for Yoshiki to listen. I don't want to see him get hurt again..

    I don't want him to leave me, I don't him to.. to die.