Chapter 25.

HEY GUYS! I MIGHT HAVE DONE THE REVERSAL WRONG, BUT I GOT IT FROM THE LAST EPISODE OF TORTURED SOULS CORPSE PARTY, BUT ENJOYY!!

Shinozaki's POV

    I ran away from him as far as I could. I hated him more than anything. If anything I loathed him. Because of him Yoshiki had to go through torture of seeing me loving someone else. Oh god the thought..

    Live, Ayumi live! A voice whispered in my ear. I quickly skidded to a stop. Go to the others, do the reversal, just please oh god please live! 

    A single tear left my eye, and I wiped it away. Only for you.. I thought, as if I thought he could read minds. But it was one shot. I started running away at that point.

    But I didn't run into a random direction, I ran back to the room where everyone else was. I had to take many lefts and rights to finally make it the right room. It took me about 5 minutes until I actually found the right room.

     I ripped the door open, I barged in, and everyone stared at me. "Everyone! Listen, does everyone knows the reversal to this, correct?"

    Everyone slowly nodded their head, I quickly said, "Lets do the reversal everyone." I checked my pocket for a scrap, but a horrible realization hit me. I didn't have a paper doll scrap..

    "How did you all get here?!" Mayu replied, "Through the charm that got us here in the first place."

    "I- I never did the charm, I- I, Sachiko took me here!!" I shrieked. Everyone gasped. "I didn't either. I was killed." A voice said. I quickly turned my head to the voice Kizami Yuuya..

    "YOU!" I lunged at him, but Yuka stopped me. "Wait! He's changed Ayumi, he's changed!!" 

    "What do you mean?! He tried to kill your brother, and lets not forget you!!" She quickly started shaking her head. "He saved me and Onii-chan! He really did, please Ayumi, he really did change!!" She pleaded.

    I looked at her with uncertainty. Then I looked at Kizami. He had a worried look, and I sighed. "Fine, but how do we get back?! We don't have a paper doll scrap!!" 

    "I could try going back there the way I came back in the first place. I thought of the real world and automatically, I was there." Ok, well good for him. BUT WHAT ABOUT ME?!

    "What about me?!" I asked, Kizami, approached Yoshiki's body, and took something out of his pocket. "You can use his paper doll scrap." Take it A voice said in my ear.

    With a shaky hand I took it from Kizami, muttered a thanks, then went back to everyone else. "Do- Does everyone know what to do? The reversal?" Everyone nodded once again, and went in a circle. I joined them.

    Yuka asked, "Kizami, are you sure you know how to get back?" He smiled weakly at her and went on one knee to be near her height. He put his hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry Yuka Chan, I'll be there by the time you all make it."

    She nodded quickly in response with teary eyes. "Thank you!" She exclaimed and hugged him. Someone cleared their throat, I realized it was Mochida..

    "Ayu- Shinozaki, I wanted to say, I'm sorry." He apologized. When I turned around, he had his head down, staring at the bottom.

    I sighed and replied, "No time for that, just get in here to do the reversal of the ritual!" He came in the room, and joined eveyone in the circle.

    "Sachiko we beg of you!" I exclaimed.

    "Sachiko we beg of you!" Mochida exclaimed.

    "Sachiko we beg of you!" Yuka Chan exclaimed.

    "Sachiko we beg of you!" Nakashima exclaimed.

    "Sachiko we beg of you!" Shinohara exclaimed.

    "Sachiko we beg of you!" Suzumoto exclaimed.

    "Sachiko we beg of you!" Morishige exclaimed.

    "Sachiko we beg of you!" Ms. Yui exclaimed.

    "Sachiko we beg of you!" Yuki exclaimed.

    "SACHIKO WE BEG OF YOU!" We all exclaimed before joining all of our paper doll scraps together to form one whole paper doll.

    Then there was this enormously bright light that came out of no where. It got brighter, brighter, and brighter until everything went black.

A While Later..

    I couldn't see anything, but I realized my eyes were closed. I opened them slowly, everything.. was so bright! My eyes hurt, I slowly got up.

    Lightning woke me up completely. I quickly stood up and in took in my surroundings. The floor wasn't battered, dirty, or broken. It was all clean. The walls weren't dirty looking or broken. Just normal clean wallpaper. The ceiling didn't look like it was about to give way, but secure enough to not fall on top of us. US!

    I quickly looked around and saw everyone on the ground. I sighed in great relief. "Hey Kishinuma Kun-" my eyes widened, and a single tear fell out.

    "Oh no.." I whimpered, laid back on the floor, and cried piteously. "A- Shinozaki?" A voice asked for me. I instantly knew who it was. Who's the only one who would accidentilly call me Ayumi?

    "What do y- you want Mochida?" I asked harshly, but still kept my head in front of me. So I couldn't look at his face.

    "Kizami!" A voice called out, interrupting me and Mochida. I quickly whipped my head towards that direction. Yuka was hugging Kizami who appeared out of no where. He defininely wasn't here earlier. Wait, so if he's able to come here.. then.. maybe..

    I quickly stood up again, searching the room for someone specific. "Yuki!" Tokiko cried out, running into the room with Ryou.

    All three joined together for a hug. Almost enough to make a person cry..

    "Yuki.." I trailed off. Yuki lifted her head up from the hug, and stopped hugging them both. Then approached me.

    "Ayumi, he will come. I know it." I looked at her with hope. "Really?"

    "Of course, Kizami came, so he will too."

    "OHH MY LORD JESUS CHRIST MS. YUI!!" Someone screamed out. I realized Miki was here, she jumped to Ms. Yui's feet. "I REMEMBER YOU NOW!!" She screamed.

    "Re- Really?!" Ms. Yui asked with hope. "YEAH!! I have you 4th period! Now I have it with some random guy teacher."

    She remembered!