Chapter 21.

HOLY CRAP GUYS, LETS TRY TO REACH 2,000 READS! LETS DO IT! ENJOY THE CHAPTER!! ENJOY IT AND FOLLOW ME, I HAVE COOKIEZ, XD! ALSO KIZAMI KINDA DOESNT WANT TO KILL YUKA OR HURT HER, TAHTS RIGHT! HE'S BACK IN HEAVENLY HOST. :D, And he's changed. I put a part I thought seiko would act as if to cheer up naomi, well enjoy!!

Shinozaki's POV

    I started bawling on the spot, and screamed loudly. "HINOE!!!! NO!!!"

    "NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!!!!" I screamed out, I pulled on my hair and went nuts.

    I bawled all over her, my tears streamed down and I couldn't see over the blurry vision. I just continued screaming and crying, and screaming. And crying.

    "WHY?! WHY?!?" I screamed out holding Hinoe closer to me. I held her tight as if she could be saved, when I knew I was already too late.

    "How could you Sachiko, how could you.."

    I stared at the ceiling and screamed even more. I can't lose anymore people! All those I have close to me, my friends, family, and everyone I stumled upon. Even Yoshiki..

    Oh god, I still remember seeing him passed out on the floor, about to have his head broken open by Yoshikazu. Suddenly the sadness I felt turned to fury. I was furious. Incredibly angry and sad at the same time.

    I felt like, life wasn't worth living anymore.. I wish I was dead.

Kishinuma's POV

    Suddenly out of nowhere while we were running, I heard distant screaming. It sounded like someone was in deep pain, I wish I wasn't in their place.

    Yuki kept running, and running until she stopped at one specific door. "The Principal's Office." Ms. Yui read the sign and we all looked at each other.

    "This leads to the basement underground. Remember, where me, Ryou, and Tokiko, were viciously murdered..." She trailed off, I understood completely.

    I opened the door, while Yuki looked sad, I can definitely fit her position, although I was never murdered..

    I walked in with both of them trailing behind me. Yuki automatically pushed forward in front of me and checked the wall as if there was some secret passage way.

    "What are you looking for?"

    "A passage way, there is one here. It leads directly to the basement." Yuki answered back.

    "Would my precious student be in there?" Ms. Yui asked in a shaking voice. "Only one way to find out..." Yuki replied back to her. She finally found the passage way and she went down first. When she did, we all went down after her.

Nakashima's POV

    Me and Seiko searched for about an hour, but we failed in searching for Ayumi. Although I didn't really want to save her at all, she was the reason of all this.

    I looked at Seiko and she seemed as happy as ever. This  time I had to be careful, I was the one who killed Seiko last time.. The blackening controlled me and made me murder my best friend.

    I felt like crying again, but I quickly hid my tears before Seiko could see them. I failed and she saw me anyway.

    "Naomi, what's the matter?" Seiko asked compassionately. I quickly turned to look at her and tears were streaming down my face like a waterfall. Or like a river that couldn't stop flowing no matter what.

    "Se- Seiko, I- I'm sorry, I'm sorry I-"

    "No, no, no, no, Naomi, it's not your fault. It wasn't you and you know it Naomi." Seiko answered back and quickly pulled me in for a hug.

    I cried on her shoulder, letting all the tears out. I wish I never came here, so that Seiko could still have a better chance of surviving.. Last time, I was too late..

    She shushed and calmed me down while I was bawling my eyes out. When I thought I stopped crying, we pulled apart from the hug. I sniffled as I wiped my nose, Seiko smiled at me and said, "Don't fret Naomi, nothing'll happen, I promise from the very bottom of my heart! Or should I say my bottom!" She exclaimed slapping her butt.

    I laughed a little. I knew she was trying to make me feel better, but that could never remove the memory of looking at her dead body. That still stuck on me like glue.

    I faked a smile so she knows that I look happy. I wouldn't want her to worry, she always hated seeing me cry, or be sad. I loved Seiko so much, until the day we came here.. I lost her..

    I tried to restrain again to stop the flow of tears, I was successful, but I wasn't sure I would be successful the next time. Next time the tears would be an unstoppable flow of salty water.

    She smiled even bigger when she saw my smile. "There's that sexy smile I love!" She exclaimed smiling wider now. Seiko was always so pervy, but I loved her anyway. She was my best friend and I couldn't stand losing her again..

Mochida's POV

    I quickly ran in the direction of the screaming, but then I heard running footsteps. I quickly stopped my fast pace and saw an enormous hammer coming our way. I gasped and tried to push Yuka out of the way.

    "Yuka?!" 

    The hammer made it's way to my leg and I tripped, then fell. I heard a snap and that made me panick. I saw a huge man with gray skin and bloody looking eyes.

    Yuka was no where to be seen and I grew worried only for her and less for me. The huge man took his hammer and rose it up high.

Kizami's POV

    As soon as I died I was back in heavenly host, I'd have to say, it's nice coming back here. Where there's no older sisters. I growled in disgust at my older sister.

    I roamed the dark halls, not wanting to go back to the real world, knowing my sister is there. But not the good kind. As soon as I walked into a new hall I spotted Yuka chan... and him.

    I quickly snatched Yuka and she yelped. The one known as her Onii-Chan got hit in the leg with an enormous hammer. "Onii-Chan!!" Yuka shrieked.

    I was shocked myself, I didn't see that coming.

    Yuka started crying and bawling in my arms, I growled at her, and for the first time she looked up at with those eyes.

    They were big, watery, puffy, and pleading.. but most of all beautiful. 

    As soon as I realized what I had been thinking I shook my head numerous times taking the thoughts out of my head, removing those wretched thoughts. But they kept coming back to me.

    She kept looking at me with those eyes, they were killing me! Pain seared through me as I saw her cry. I never thought to look at her from this close of an angel. I looked at the huge man and saw him rise up his hammer.

    I did the unspeakable and pushed him out of the way, before setting Yuka somewhere safe.