Chapter 27.

THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER, REPEAT LAST ONE, WELL WE HAD A GOOD RUN GUYS, MIGHT HAVE SEQUEL SO YEAH. :D! (Maybe a sequel. :D)

Shinozaki's POV

    Kishinuma made it back, and went back to school with the rest of us. All of us, we were all actually here..

    Kishinuma, Suzumoto, Morishige, Sensei, Shinohara, Yuka, Mochida, and Nakashima..

    I could tell she still has some disliking towards me. She keeps giving me glares once in a while everytime I run into her in the halls of Kisaragi Academy.

    One time I asked her what's her problem, and she went all out on me.

    "Are you that stupid? You sent everyone through hell! We had to risk all our lives for the one person who caused all this. Your lucky that we all survived the ordeal." She snarled, then stomped away angrily.

    Jesus, that girl needs to calm down, but I couldn't help but believe her, that it was really all my fault..

    I never knew she held a grudge against me though, must be one of those never forgive and never forget.

    Ms. Yui had her job back in Kisaragi Academy, she replaced my old teacher since they found drugs in his desk. Don't ask me how, I just know.

    She was lecturing the class, while someone threw a piece of paper on my desk. I opened it up as soon as I picked it up.

    When I opened it up it read, "How you holding up?"

    I already knew who it was when they sent me this note. I scribbled some words and threw it back at Kishinuma. It said, "Pretty good, but still a little sad."

    I spotted him scribbling on the paper, then he threw it back. I opened it up and read, "Hope you feel a little better then. :)" With a smiley face in the end. Typical.

    I laughed at the smile. We stopped passing notes since Ms. Yui spotted us and said if we don't stop she'll make us read it in front of the whole class.

    That's Ms. Yui alright.

    School ended, everyone left, except the 9 of us.

    "I can't believe we're all together again, even after all we've been through." Mochida said to everyone.

    "Can't believe it either, it felt like something that never happened, but it did." Morishige replied to him.

    "Everyone, time to leave, you know it's getting late!" Ms. Yui exclaimed. Everyone replied back a yes ma'm.

    Everyone left after that, the school day ended so quickly, came by just like a flash. Yoshiki ended up walking me home, I liked his company.

    "Ayumi, are you sure your going to be alright? You seemed tense last week."

    "Yoshiki, I'll be fine, don't worry about me. Alright? I have Yuki, Tokiko and Ryou. I'm fine.." I replied. We finally made it to a stop at my house. "So are you sure you don't want me to come in with you?"

    "Yes, I'm sure, you can run along now, to your home. If your family still remembers you."

    "Oh they remember me all right." He replied while smiling. "Well goodbye then.." He waved goodbye and I replied the same. "Goodbye.."

    He soon left and I entered my house. "Ayumi!" The kids exclaimed, they all ran towards me, as soon as they saw me. And gave me an enormous hug.

    "Hey kids, how you holding up?" I asked.

    "Pretty good, thank you again for taking us in Ayumi." Tokiko replied with a squeal rising in her voice.

    "You don't need to thank me, I'm just doing what I think is right." I replied, smiling back at her.

   It really did make me feel a lot better seeing these kids so elated. Things were actually getting better. The only thing that actually bothered me was the fact that Hinoe was gone..

    I stared at the ground walking away from the kids. Hopefully they won't notice I don't look sad. Or me hitting something since I wasn't looking forward.

    I walked away into the hallway and stepping into the first room on the right. Which was my room. I closed the door as soon as I walking in. I plopped right on my bed groaning.

    Although everything was working out pretty great, it felt like I had this hole forming inside me. And the only person who could fix that whole was Hinoe.

    I just hoped she could come here like everyone else. I sighed and snatched a pillow and buried my face in it.

    I heard a knock on my door, never turning away from the pillow, in a muffled voice I asked, "Who is it?"

    "Yuki. May I please come in?" I was thinking about nodding but that was stupid. She couldn't see me nodding. "Yes you may." I called out.

    I heard her turn the door knob and open the door. Closed it after she came in.

    "Are you all right? You left without saying a word."

    I lifted my head from the pillow and replied, "I'm fine. I'm just thinking about some things.."

    "What kind of things?"

    "Just, things Yuki." I replied with some annoyance in my tone.

    "Sorry for bothering you.." She replied noticing my tone. I stood up from the bed and sighed. "I'm sorry Yuki, it's just that I want to be alone right now."

    "I'll leave you be, but I'll be back." She finally said before leaving me in my room. Alone.

    I plopped right back on my bed and started crying into my pillow. I started bawling for no reason. Why?

    Is it because I lost Hinoe? I just had this sudden urge to just let it all out..

    I felt someone pat my head softly. "It's okay Ayumi, it's okay. Just let it all out."

    I cried some more on my pillow. She started stroking my hair. "You've always had such nice hair.."

    I quickly pulled away from my pillow and quickly pulled her in for a hug. "Shh, shh I'm here now.." She quietly replied.

    "I missed you so much Onee-chan!" I never called her that, except when I was younger. This time I called her Onee-chan instead of Hinoe.

    "As do I." She replied.

THIS IS IT GUYS ITS THE END, WE HAD A GOOD RUN! BUT WE MADE IT TO A LOT OF READS, I WILL MAKE A SEQUEL!!