Chapter 12.

Yuka's POV

    "Come on Yuka Chan, don't be afraid, your Onii-Chan is here to protect you.." Kizami said with a smirk. I whimpered even more and heard another yell. "YUKA!"

    My eyes flashed right open after I had closed them. "Onii-Chan!!" I yelped and Kizami growled. "Your Onii-Chan's right HERE!" He yelled and grabbed me by the arm. I yelped and saw Onii-Chan run into the hallway with his friend.

    "Let go of Yuka!" His friend screamed and Kizami began to laugh. "Don't come any closer, Yuka Chan is my litte sister and I won't let anyone have her.."

    "Sister?! What are you saying? Your crazy!" Onii-Chan yelled. I gulped and said, "Kizami San, what you said, I don't really get it. I can't become your sister. If I did, nobody would be around. Being by yourself is lonely, I get it. Even though you want me to be your sister, I'm not am I?"

   "Yuka.." Onii-Chan trailed off and I gulped once again. "Come on Kizami, lets just be good friends-"

    "Stop looking at me with THOSE EYES!" Kizami screamed and pointed his knife at me. "Ehh!" I choked out and Onii-Chan screamed my name.

    "It's impossible, we can't become good friends.." He said and he began shaking. "Kizami San, are you OK?-"

    "DON'T TOUCH ME!!" He yelled and I screamed. "Eheh, what a nice sound.." Kizami said as I screamed. "So this is the way it SHOULD be, EHEHEHE!" Kizami laughed as he lunged at Onii-Chan.

    "If I kill this guy, I alone will be Onii-Chan!" He yelled as he stabbed Onii-Chan in the chest. "ONII-CHAN!!!" I screamed and Nakashima screamed. "AHH!" Onii-Chan screamed and I shook in fear.

    No blood came and I was in shock. I was brave enough to get even closer and saw that Kizami stabbed right through Sachiko's head. I gasped and so did everyone.

    Sachiko took the knife off of her head and started to laugh. "I'm.... GOING TO KILL YOU ALL!!" She screamed and started laughing and stopped and smirked at Kizami. "Yoshikazu!" She said almost with a sing song in her voice.

    A big man suddenly came out of no where with a sledge hammer and I screamed. Kizami looked behind him, but it was too late. The man known as Yoshikazu slammed the sledge hammer on Kizami's head and I yelped when I heard a snap.

    I watched in shock as Kizami's head rolled to my feet. "HAHHAHHAHAH! HE'S DEAD!!" Sahciko screamed with laughter. I screamed and Onii-Chan snatched me by my feet and carried me while he began to run out of the hallway. "COME ON! NAOMI RUN!" He screamed and they both ran through the hallways. I buried my face in Onii-Chan's shirt as he and his friend ran through the hallways.

    "MS. YUI! GO BACK TO THE ROOM YOSHIKI AND SHINOZAKI ARE AT! HURRY!" Onii-Chan screamed and I closed my eyes even more.

Kishinuma's POV

    Ayumi passed out on me and the gash behind her head kept bleeding. I quickly wrapped a bandage around it so it would stop bleeding. I heard a lot of running footsteps and saw Satoshi came back carrying Yuka in his arms. "Yoshiki can you stand up!?" He asked frantically and in a rush. What happened?

    "Yeah, I think so, what happened-"

    "No time! Sachiko's here with that man Yoshikazu, he killed Kizami, but we have got to go!" He yelled and I jumped out of the hospital bed. Ayumi was still unconscious, so I carried her. I felt pain coming from my wounds and tried hard to ignore them.

    "Come on, lets go!" Nakashima screamed waking up Miki. "What-"

    "MIKI LETS GO!" I yelled and everyone ran out the door. Ms. Yui snatched Miki's hand and ran out the door. I ran along with them trying even harder to ignore the pain. We took the elevator and waited impatiently for the elevator doors to open. When they did we ran out of them and out the hospital doors.

    "Where to now smart one?!" I asked Satoshi and he hadn't thought this through. "We have to go where all of this started." Ms. Yui said.

    "Kisaragi Academy?" I asked and she nodded. "Come on lets go you guys!" Nakashina asked while Miki was still in confusion.

    "What happened?!" Miki asked frantically, and confused by who ever was holding her by the arm. I forgot... Since Ms. Yui died in heavenly host, she forgot all about her..

    "Lets GO!" Nakashima screamed and everyone ran to Satoshi's car. "Get in! Get IN!!" Satoshi screamed while everyone crammed into the car. It was pretty cramped, but we didn't care.

    Satoshi tried to start the ignition, but it didn't work. We saw the big guy that assisted Sachiko with the murders come out the doors. He looked the same as always. Even in heavenly host.

    "The car won't start!" Satoshi yelled as the guy ran towards us screaming while holding a sledge hammer over his shoulder.

    Everyone in the car screamed, but suddenly the engine roared to life and Satoshi floored it all the way to Kisaragi Academy. We saw the man stop running and stared at us leave. His eyes literally scared the shit out of me!

    "What happened?" Ayumi asked weakly as she woke up. Thank God!

    "Ayumi, I'll tell you later, but for now you should rest." I replied almost whispering, Satoshi was staring at us both with his mirror and I growled, "Hey a little privacy would be nice don't you think?" and he immediately stopped staring. "Sorry.."

    He drove for a little while until we hit a stoplight.

    "I got your clothes Yoshiki." Miki said as she threw them on Ayumi's face. "Hey!"

    "Sorry, I was aiming for your lap." She shrugged and I scowled as I took the clothes off of her face. Don't worry Ayumi, we're almost there..