Chapter 3.

Shinozaki's POV

    I laid in my bed thinking about what I've done. I tried to sleep, but I felt restless. All I could think about was Kishinuma-kun and him leaving me.. I sniffled and laid on my side and began falling asleep. But I wish I hadn't.

    The dream I had started out great. Everyone was here.. Mochida, Sensei, Mayu, Morishige, Yuka, Shinohara, Nakashima... Yoshiki.. everyone looked so happy and alive. I felt happy for one second, then suddenly the images that played before me were the same macabre memories in Heavenly Host. I saw Mayu getting thrown to the wall and her entrails exploded out of her everywhere, I gasped and did nothing to save her..

    Next, I saw Morishige's body on the bottom of the ground as I looked out the broken window.. No, please no. Oh no. Then I see Sensei slipping away, no please stop the images, STOP IT!! Shinohara, no.. STOP IT!! STOP!! I see the images rapidly repeating in my head, but I can't control it.. NO!!

    Sachiko popped in me head next and in a chuckle she said, "You're next," then started laughing like a demented monkey.

    I wake up sweating and breathing heavily like I ran a marathon. And with each shaky breaths I tried to take a deep breath. And the thought of trying to sleep again scared me. I shook and hugged my knees tight against me. Kishinuma-kun always helped me through these things.. 

    I looked at the slip of paper on my dresser and remembered that day when we escaped from Heavenly Host. He offered to help me through things..

    "Here's my number if you need someone by your side. I can see this scar you. And don't worry, you're not the only one." He says and the memory left my head. I started crying quietly and looked at my phone next to the slip of paper. Maybe.. I snatched the phone and the slip of paper, and carefully pressed the numbers, but I did it pretty fast.

    After a few rings, I thought he'd never answer or ever forgive me. I sighed and heard a click. "Hello?" A tired voice asked, and I gulped. This was Kishinuma alright. I quietly replied, "Kishinuma-kun?"

    "Shinozaki? Wha- Why are you calling me? I thought you hated me and that you never wanted to see me again. Ever." 

    "Uh, I- I really need you right now Kishinuma-kun. Please.." I whispered in plead, soon after he sighed. "Where are you? It's late so are you at your house?"

    "I'm at my house. You might have to sneak through the window Kishinuma-kun." 

    "OK, um, I'll be right there. Hang on." I tried to say something before he hung up, but I was too late. I put my phone back on the dresser and hugged my knees even tighter. And waited patiently for Kishinuma. He lived pretty close to here, but it takes some time to get here on foot.

    During the silence I just stared at my room. I looked out of the window hoping he was at least near..

    I noticed a creaking sound coming from the back of my room. My closet.. I thought. I stopped hugging my knees and stepped off the bed. Quietly, I sneaked towards the closet, and I saw...

   "Sa- Sachiko?!" Fear grew inside me and I stepped back quickly and tripped back on my bed. Sachiko held her bloody scissors and started giggling like crazy. "Hehehe HEHEHE HAHAAHHAHAHA!"

    I whimpered and crawled back on the edge of my bed. She crawled creepily, closer and closer and I closed my eyes, will she kill me like she killed Yuki?! I was waiting for the pain to come right at me. I guess this is it.. another victim fallen to Sachiko and It's going to be me..

    I gasped as I heard tapping coming from my bedroom window. Kishinuma-kun!

    Sachiko was surprisingly gone.. and I saw Kishinuma behind my window. I quickly opened it up and literally snatched him and pulled him in. I quickly shut the window and whispered, "I saw Sachiko."

    "What? Are you serious?! Is this why you wanted me to come here?" Kishinuma asked and I shook my head no.

    "No, I- I wanted to say sorry for saying I hate you. And I really do appreciate you caring about me. You were actually the only one who did care, a lot.." 

    "Shinozaki.."

    "..."

    "Well, don't worry Shinozaki, I'll always be here with you. I'll always be right by your side. I'll never leave you." He assured me and I smiled. I quickly pulled him in for a hug and hugged him tight. And this time I meant it. We hugged for a long time, until he pulled back and looked at me. I stared into his grey eyes and they made my heart flutter.

    He smiled and I smiled in reply. I saw him push a lock of hair behind my ear and I blushed. He leaned in, I panicked for a second, not even knowing what to do when a time like this came. Then, during deep in my thoughts, he just kissed me right on the lips. I gasped at first, but then I gave in. I really enjoyed it and put my arms around him, he put his around me. Suddenly the creaking could be heard again, and through the corner of my eye, I saw Sachiko's eyes glow in the dark.

    Then she came more into view, she gripped her bloody scissors and just with this, it was tormenting.

    She smiled deviously and snipped her bloody scissors repeatedly as if they were meant for...

    Me..