Just get out then!

Hi. I just wanted to say that writing gets better.

Betty's pov

Me and Jughead has been dating for one year now and it feels like he doesn't love me like he used to do, he's always with the serpants and never answers when I call him. Yesterday we had a date but guess what he didn't show up and after he texted me that he had "serpant business" and the worst thing is he didn't even remembered our one year anniversary. And everytime we have a date he misses it.

I'm sitting on my bed with red, puffy eyes from crying my eyes out all night and my head in my hands my mom aren't home and I hear a light knock on my window, I look up and see Jughead on the ladder thats outside my window I huff and goes to close the blinds. He sees how I look and knocks harder this time. I just shake my head and close the blinds, I know it may seem rude but I don't want to talk to him after he totally ignored the fact that we had a date. I goes back to my bed and lays down. I jolt up when I hear the front door open "fuck" I mutter when I remember that I showed Jughead were our spare key is. I hear footsteps in the stairs and I sighs. My door opens and in comes Jughead with a concerned look on his face.

"what do you want" I say not looking at him.

"why did you just close the blinds in my face" he says questionable.

"you have no idea?!" I say now getting angry.

"is it because of our date yesterday" he says with a sigh .

"yeah it is, and all the other times we was gonna go on date, it's always the same text after oh sorry i missed our date serpant business" I shout "and not to talk about that you totally forgot our one year anniversery" I say now crying.

"I'm sorry" Jughead says looking down at his hands "I didn't know you felt this way about this"

"I miss you jughead" I say looking at him.

"I miss you too, but the serpants needs me, i'm their king now" he says running his fingers thru his hair.

"I need you too Jughead" I shout.

"come on Betty, don't be like that" he says now irritated.

"I don't think this will work out anymore, if you can't see that you hurt my feelings then it's over" I say while tears streams down my face.

"come on, thats just overreacting" he says a little angry.

"if you feel that way, just get out then!" I shout and goes in to my closet to get all his stuff.

"here" I say and gives him his box with all his stuff he left at mine.

"Betty" he says looking sad.

"no, here is your stuff, so you can leave now" I say looking at the box with his stuff with blurry eyes.

"there's one thing you have forgot" he says looking at me.

"then go get it" I say rudely.

I close my eyes and takes a deep breath and feels how i get lift up.

"what are you doing" I shout .

"i'm doing as you said i'm taking whats mine" he says while we goes to my front door.

He opens the door and goes out. when we are on the porch he puts me down.

"Betty" he says and takes my hands "i'm sorry, I don't know what I was thinking. You are literally the most important thing in my life"

"Jug" I say taking back my hands.

"no Betty let me finish, I know I've been the worst boyfriend ever but I did it to protect you, Penny Peabody came to me one day and threatened you, so me and the serpants has been busy getting rid of her, I'm sorry that I have missed our dates and that I forgot our anniversary, I don't expect you to forgive me but I am really sorry, and I'm sorry for what i said up in your room. I love you Betty and I don't wanna lose you" he says wuth a tear falling down his cheek

"Juggy, I'm sorry I thought that you didn't love me anymore" I say crying while looking at my hands.

"I could never stop loving you, Betts" he says.

He takes his hands and puts them under my chin and lifts my head up so our eyes meets.

"promise" I say while my eyes flicks from his eyes to his lips.

"I promise" he says and leans in.

The kiss is long and loving, we then part and he says.

"I love you, Betty Cooper"

"I love you too, Jughead Jones"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was the first part and I hope you like it.

If you did please vote. You can also check out my other book if you want.