Do what?!

(the drive in is still open in this part)

Betty's pov

Me and my best friend Jughead have this tradition so every friday we go to pops and after that we go to the drive in and watches a movie. Me and Jughead have been best friends since we couldn't even walk, you see are moms have been best friends they were in high school. Me and Jug  do almost everything together and well I kinda like him as more than a friend shocking right? Anyways there is no way I'm telling him because I don't wanna destroy our friendship. Anywayysss it's friday which means me and Jughead is going to pops and then the drive in. 

It's warm outside so I decide to wear a light pink dress with a jeans jacket and brown boots. And I put on some light make up just some concealer and mascara and to top that I put my hair up in my "iconic" ponytail. 

I grab my phone to see that the clock is 5:30 pm and I quickly goes down the stairs because me and Jughead is supposed to meet at pops at 5.45 pm.

"going to pops to meet Jughead" my mom says when she sees me in the hall.

"like always" I reply with a smile.

"and the drive in" I say.

"have fun" she says and smiles I smile back while closing the door.

I walk to pops and one my way I start to think of my and Jughead relationship I really wanna tell him about my feelings but everytime I try I just chickens out and says something else. Me and Jughead have always been close and I don't wanna destroy that. Before I know it I'm at pops and I walks in, I spot Jughead at our usual booth and walks over to him. I take his beanie and puts it on my head. He looks up and smiles.

"hey, Betty" he says and takes his beanie back.

"hi" I giggle.

I sits down and we order our food and just talks about stuff like always. When we are done we pay and leaves. We gets in Jugs dads truck and drives to the drive in. When we're there we pack up our blankets and pillows and puts them on the flat and takes out our candy. We cuddels up together on the flat like we always do and I really hoped we could be more than friends. 

In the middle of the movie I put my head on Jugheads shoulder and we're sitting like that for about 5 minutes before jughead sits up and looks at me.

"I can't do this anymore" he says serious.

"do what?!" I ask shocked.

"act that I don't like you, Betty. I think about you all the time and I just wanna call you mine and not just my best friend and I'm sick of pretending otherwise" he says and looks in my eyes.

I sigh in happiness and looks away a little because I'm blushing. He mosthave thought I didn't like him back because he starts to fiddle with his fingers and sighs frustraded.

"I'm such a idiot, I shouldn't have said anything, now I have just destroyed our friendsh-" he says but I cut him off by smashing my lips on his.

First his shocked and dosen't kiss me back but after like one second he smirks against my lips and kisses me back, he then puts me on his lap and we starts to make out. When the movies over he drives me home and follows me to my porch.

"I had fun tonight" I say and smiles.

"me too" he smiles  "and the truth is Betts that I really like you and I was wondering if you wanna be my g-girlfriend" he continues quiet.

"Juggie... I really like you too and I would love to be you're girlfriend" say and he leans in and gives me a sweet but loving kiss and it feels like we stands there awhile before we pull away.

"see you tomorrow" he says and smiles.

"yeah, goodbye" I say and smiles back.

He smiles at me before he goes to his car and drives away. I run in and up to my room without even say hey to my mom, I close my door and starts to jump around of happiness, I fall back on my bed and smiles. "I can't believe he kissed me and asked me to be his GIRLFRIEND" I squeal. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thanks for reading this part.