Chemistry class 'part 1'

Betty's pov

"hurry up! The movers are down stairs" that's my mom Alice who's calling from down stairs, you see my parents got a divorce and now i'm moving to riverdale with my mother.

I take a good look at my childhood room before running down stairs to my mom.

"you ready?" she asked.

"as ready as I can be" I answered with a sigh.

I take my bag from the drawer and say goodbye to my dad which was painful. My mom is already in the car when I sit down in it. She start the car and I lay my head against the car window and a single tear runs down my cheek. The car starts to move and I see how my home gets samller and smaller every second. Soon I fall asleep.

'2 hours later'

I wake up to my mom shaking my arm slightly. I yawn and open my eyes. The first thing I see is a big white house, I look to my left to see my mom smiling at me.

"we're here" she says excited.

We walk inside and I'm not gonna lie it's gorgeous, I take a little tour around the house and it lookes like a great house. The movers have already been here and left off our stuff, so we start to pack everything up.

'that evening'

My room is almost completely unpacked and mom is down stairs fixing the rest of the house. I have gotten really tired from packing up all day so I decided to go brush my teeth and go to bed.

"good night" I yell to my mom before going under my covers.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm really nervous, like really nervous because i'm starting a new school tomorrow and I don't know anybody. After sometime I slowly drift to sleep.

'next morning'

beep beep

my alarm goes and I groan frustrated and turns it off. I yawn and stands up and gets ready. I put on a light pink sweatshirt, with blue jeans and a pair of white convers. I take on a little bit of make up and let my hair down for once. I walk down stairs and my mom and I talk while we're eats breakfast. I hug her before I go outside and starts to walk to riverdale high. To my luck the school is really near my house so it isn't that hard to find it.

I walk up the few stairs that leads to the entrance. I sigh and walks inside. I directly gets stares on me probably because I started a new school in the middle of a trimester. I continue going to the expeditionen with my head low. The lady there gives me my schedule and locker combinations. I get to my first period and which was chemistry. I slowly opens the door and walks in and all eyes are on me.

"oh, yes. You must be Elizabeth Cooper" the teacher says.

"yeah" I say shyly.

"take the empty seat beside Mr. Jones there" he points out and my eyes lands on a handsome guy with blue-green eyes and jet black hair which is covered with a gray, crown shaped beanie. He smiles at me and my heart melts a bit. I walk forwards him and gets glares from some of the other students in class which makes me a bit uncomfortable. I sit down quiet and the rest of the class gets by fast.

When the class is over I walk to my locker that's when a girl comes up to me and says.

"hi, you must be new" she says with a sweet smile.

"uhm, yes" I answer.

"my name's Veronica"

"my name's Elizabeth, but please call me Betty" I answer her.

"sooo Betty since you're new would you like to sit with me and my friends at lunch" she asks with a smile.

"yeah, sure" I answer happily.

"great" she says.

The bell rings and me and Veronica have the same class together so that's nice. We got along really well and after som classes it's finally lunch.

We sits down at a table and there sits already a red haired boy and a brown haired boy.

"hi guys, this is betty" Veronica introduce me.

"hey, I'm Archie" the read haired guy says nicely.

"and I'm Kevin" the brown haired guy says with a heart warming smile.

We sit and talks for a while before a voice hears from behind.

"sorry I'm late, mr. Stevens was of course in need to talk about his dog again" the voice chuckles and sits down beside me.

"oh right Jughead this is Betty" Veronica says and I look to my left there is the hot guy from chemistry class.

He looks at me and smiles.

"we have meet, we've the same chemistry class together, but I'm Jughead" he says.

"I-I'm Betty" I stutter

"oh come on Betty be more nervous" I think to myself ashamed.

'after school'

I put my book in my locker and feel someone stand behind me. I turn around and there stands Jughead.

"hi" I say sweetly, we got along really great at lunch.

"hey, I thought I could walk you home" he says because it turns out we're neighbours.

"yeah, of course" I say happy.

The walk home was peaceful, we laught and talked to each other about random stuff. When we reach my house we say goodbye. I run upstairs and squeal. This was the best first day of school and I really like my new friends and especially Jughead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked it. It will probably be a part 2 of this one.

And thanks sooo much for almost a 1000 reads, it means so much. <3