Somebody hurt you!

(Betty and Jughead are best friends)                                                                                                                      (just so you all know this is kinda sad but also sweet)

Jugheads pov

The clock is 2 am and I'm walking around my room, why? Because I can't get Betty out of my head. She's my best friend... My only friend really. Here's a little back story.

When I was 9 my mom left with my little sister Jellybean and I haven't seen them since then, my so called father is an alcholic. When I was 10 I started getting bullied because I'm weird. Here is were Betty comes in. When I was 11 I was walking down the street when Reggie Mantle and Chuck Clayton started to beat me, Betty walked past us and yelled at them to stop. They run away and since that day Betty has always been my best friend. I'm now 17 and I'm still getting bullied but I'm used to it so it's no big deal. 

"uugghh" I mumble and goes to sit down on my bed. I really need to sleep I haven't sleept well this last week, because everytime I try to sleep I just want Betty beside me. I have a BIG crush on her I've had it for a while, but of course I haven't told her. I'm not gonna ruin the only friendship I have because of my feelings and why would she want me, I'm a weirdo with no mom or sister because they left and an alcoholic father, and everybody bullies me sooo yeah there's not much to like about me. 

I go under my covers and after like half an hour I fall asleep.

'next morning'

I wake up to yelling, I quickly get ready and walk out to the kitchen.

"BOY!!" my dad yells.

"y-yes" I stubble on my words.

"GET OUT" he yells and I run out.

Yeah thats basically a normal morning for me. I walk to school and stop at the entrance. I take a deep breath and walk in. With my head down I get to my locker of course on my way there people push me aside and call me names, but no big deal right. I quickly open my locker and takes my stuff to get to class as quick as possible.

'after some classes, at the blue and gold'

The blue and gold the only place I can be alone and be by myself. I take out a book from one of the shelves and start reading.

After some minutes I hear a soft voice say "Juggie" and I lift my head up from the book. There Betty stood beautiful as always.

"hi Betts" I answer and she sits down beside me.

"what are you reading" she asks.

"just some book I found" I smile at her.

"have somebody bothered you today" Betty asks and looks in to my eyes as to find the answer herself.

"no" I simple lie.

She moves her hand onto my arm and I flinch because I got pushed in to my locker hard before coming here.

"omg, I'm sorry. What happened?" she says fast.

"I think you know Betty" I say bluntly. 

"who did this?" she says sad.

"it's nothing Betty, seriously!" I answer.

"YES, it is something. Somebody hurt you!" she says sad.

"look Betty, this happens daily and you know it, so it's nothing new just drop it, okay!" I say starting to get annoyed. I don't even know why.

"Jughead stop, of course it is something, you shouldn't be treated like this" she aswers know a little angry.

"why do you care, why are you even my friend. I'm weird, and I have only one friend and that's you. I'm a disappointment and you know it. I've been bullied since I was 10. Betty can't you see that you're being dragged down with me, so for your best go to your popular friends. Betty I'm not good enough for you. We both know it. I'm going home and for your sake don't talk to me anymore, bye" I say and leave the blue and gold with Betty in tears.

I run home and to my luck my dad isn't there. I starts to cry I just pushed my only friend away and now I have nothing. I walk in to my room and fall asleep.

"After school originally ends"

"knock, knock" 

I wake up by someone knocking on the door. I quickly goes to open it. There stands a teary eyed Betty.

"Betty, I told y-" I start but she interuppted me.

"no, I will never stop being your friend. You are my best friend and I can't live without you! You can push me away how much you want but I'm not leaving your side! I love you Jughead more than a friend and if you like me the same way I wanna be with you forever and even if you don't like me that way I will still stick by your side" she says and I stand there shocked, she likes me back, OMG she likes me back.

"Jughead, please say something" she please.

"I love you too and I'm sorry" I say and she smiles. 

I let her inside my trailer and we just stands there looking in each others eyes. After some seconds we both starts to lean in. Our lips touch with a soft pressure and the kiss is full with love and passion. I put my hands on her neck and she moves her hands to my cheeks. We kiss for a while before we part.

I love you so much, please don't push me away" she says sad and a tears rolls down her cheek.

I wipe away the tears with my thumbs and says.

"I love you too very much, and I will stop push you away" with that I pull her in for another kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry I haven't writed something in a while, but I hope you like this part.