Please

Betty's pov

I'm officially the dumbest person in the world. You see I have always had a crush on Arche but yesterday when me, V and Archie was at pops. And they told me they were together and me doing something stupid I said I had a boyfriend and that's not the worst part now we have a double date, I'm sooooo stupid I don't have a freakin boyfriend.

Right now I'm just going around in my room in deep thoughts. I sits down on my bed and thats when I get the idea. I can call my friend Jughead and he can pretend to be my boyfriend for the double date tomorrow. I quickly call him.

"Hey, Betty" he answers.

"hi, Jug" after I say that we take a little break.

"sooo. Did you want something" he says curious.

"oh, yeah" I say and hen chuckles.

"soo, you know I like Archie" I say.

"tell me something I don't know" he says kinda disapponted.

"okay, so yesterday Arche told me he and Veronica is together and I may have told them I have a boyfriend and now I'm going on a double date with them and my boyfriend"

"you don't have a boyfriend Betty" he says.

"I know" I say quick.

"okay, but why are you telling me this" he asks.

"because I  was wondering if you can pretend to be my boyfriend tomorrow night" I say hopefull.

"you're kidding right" he says while laughing and I stay quiet "wait you're serious" he continue.

"yeah" I say quiet.

"uhm, Betty no one is gonna believe that the weirdo and the perfect girl next door is dating" he says sad.

"please, Jug" I pleace. He sighs and says.

"okay"

"thank you, thank you soooo much" I say happily.

"no problem" he says.

We talk a little more about tomorrow and we agree that he is going to pick me up and that this is just for one night. The clock is 11 pm so I decide to go to sleep. When I lays in my bed I starts to think about Jughead and gets butterflies in my stomach... Wait do Ilike Jughead... No... I mean he is sweet, caring, hot... Oh no I LIKE him. I shake my head and falls asleep.

Next day

I wake up happier than usually and remember my "double date" today and jumps up from my bed the clock is 10 am and I quickly put on my clothes and gets some food. After that I just watch some tv.

Some hours later

I hear the door bell ring and I immediately get lika a hundred butterflies, I goes to the door and open it. I see Jughead standing there looking amazing. I just stands there looking at him. 

"uhm, Betts?" jug says and I snap out of my thoughts.

 "yeah" I say quick.

"are you ready?"

"uhm, yeah. Lets go" I say and we walk out of my house.

On the way to pops we walks in a comfortable silence. Me and Jughead have been friends for a while and I guess I always have had small feelings for him but like he said we are to different but people also says difference attract. I look up and sees that we are outside pops and Jughead takes my hand which give me butterflies. We walk in and immediately we get eyes on us. I get nervous and grabs Jugheads hand harder. He looks down at me and his face look says "it's okay" I get calmer and we gets to Archie and Veronicas booth. When they look up they both looks super surprised. 

"you and Jughead are dating" Veronica says happy "I always knew you to would find each other" she continue. Me and Jughead just looks at each other and sits down.

"soo, how long have you to been together?" Archie says suspicious. Me and Jughead looks at each other and then we both at the same time say.

"one month" I say.

"two months" Jug says.

"ehm, we been together like one month and a half" Jug says quickly. 

"okay... why haven't you told us?" Archie says still suspicious.

"we wanted it to be a-a secret" I say quiet.

"Oh well then I bet you two to kiss" Archie says quickly.

"what" we both says at the same time. 

"yeah, it just feels a little wierd that you two are suddenly dating" he continue.

"okay, well" I say.

I turn to Jughead who looks shocked and I look in to his eyes before I starts to lean in. Suddenly I feel soft, warm lips on mine and I put my hands on his neck. After a couple seconds he tries to pull away but I push him back and we almost starts to make out but gets interupptedby a cough

"okay okay, we get it you're together" Archie says while laughing.

We pull away and looks into each others eyes. I bite my lip and he smirks. 

After the date

Me and Jughead are walking back to my house and when we re on my porch he says.

"so about the kiss" he takes a break and says  "I like you Betty"

I smile and push my lips on his and we starts to make out. When we part I say

"I like you too"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, but I hope you liked this chapter.