I love you

(Betty and Jughead is 24 years old in this)

Betty's pov

Me and Jughead has finally moved to New york and we have finally settled down, we moved away from Riverdale because we got a daughter and we want her to have a good life without all shit from Riverdale. 

I wake up because I hear a baby crying and I sigh before going in to the nursery next to mine and Jugheads room. I walk over to the crib and there is Juliet our 1 year old sweet little daughter, she has green eyes like me and black hair like Jug.

"hi sweety" I say calmly and picks her up.

"mowmmy" she says.

I feed her and sits down but she won't stop crying. I starts to rock her slowly.

"Betts" I hear Jughead say. 

"in here" I answer.

Jughead comes in and smiles at me and Juliet.

"hi my pretty angels" he says and takes Juliet and she stops crying. "Betts you need to sleep, I can take her from here" he continues.

"are you sure" I say and yawns.

"yes, go get some sleep"

I stands up and kisses him before I walk out from the room but stops when I hear Jughead starts talking.

"hi baby girl, you need to stop waking mommy up, she need her beauty sleep at least that's what she says, but I think she's beautiful either way. I love you're mommy very much and I love you too very much" I hear Jug say and Juliet giggle " I hope you love us as much as we love you. And I hope you will understand that we just wants the best for you, I don't know if you understand everything I say but you're one of the two most beautiful girls in the whole universe. And I hope that when ever you have a problem you will come and talk to me or mommy. Now baby girl try to sleep" he says and give her a kiss on her forehead. 

I bring my hand to my face and wipes away the tears that have fallen because of hes sweet little speech. I love him sooo much and I love that he loves Juliet so much. I hear steps come closer the door so I quickly runs over to our bedroom and gets under the covers. I feel the other side of the bed lean down and two strong arms come around my waist and pull me closer.

"I love you" Jug says and kisses my temple.

"I love you too" I smile and hugs him and we both falls in to a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked it, it's kinda short but I'm out of ideas.