I think I might be falling in love with you

Jughead is 25 and betty is 24 in this.

Betty's pov

It's 7 am in the morning and I'm on my way to the office. I work at the "Jones business" it's one of the best businesses in New york. I am Jughead Jones's assistant, you see I'm the one who brings him his paperwork, makes calls, answers calls, etc. 

I look up from my phone and see the big building outside the uber. Soon enough it stops and I pay him for the ride. As I shut the car door loud noises from the street fill my ears and the smell from the coffee shop across the street fill my surrounding. I put my bag on my shoulder and begin walking forwards the entrance. Inside the sound of silent capture me and I sign in.

Right as I sit down in my office the phone starts calling and another day at work starts.

'time skip to 5 pm'  

I pack up the last things and make my way out the office door but as I'm off to the escalator Mr. Jones calls me.

"Betty?".

"yes" I answer and walk over to his office.

"as you know my family is having a gettogether party and I was wondering if you could pretend to be my girlfriend?" he asks looking a little bashful.

"w-what?!" I say shocked.

"you don't have to, it's just my family is all on me about needing to settle down and get married, have kids and all that stuff you know. So I thought that if you could maybe pretend to be my girlfriend they would lay off my back" he says looking down.

"of course I'll help you out" I smile at him.

"thank you so much, Betty. I'll come to pick up at 6 pm on Saturday" he says and smiles back.

'Saturday at 5 pm'

I just got out of the shower and after at least 15 minutes I decide to wear a light pink pleated gown. I decide to put on some natural makeup and I put my hair in a messy ponytail. Around the time I'm finished the clock is already 5:50. The last 10 minutes I choose to spend on surfing around on social media, right as the clock turns 6 it's a knock on the door. I smile to myself and opens the door, there he stands with a black tux with a white shirt underneath.

"you look beautiful, betty" he says as he smiles softly at me.

"thank you, you don't look so bad yourself, Mr. Jones" I smile back.

"Betty you know you can call me Jughead right" he chuckles.

"oh right, Jughead" I giggle back.

He takes my hand and my stomach makes a flip as he leads me to the limo... wow.

'At the party'

Jughead takes my hand as we walk up the few steps that lead to a beautiful mansion. I start getting nervous and holds Jughead's hand tighter, he looks down at me and gives me a soft smile. Soon there are people around us and Jughead introduces me to all of them.

"hey, boy" I hear a masculine voice behind me say, Jughead turns us around and moves his hand to my waist holding me.

"hey, dad" he smiles and gives him a hug.

"who is this?" he asks and looks at me.

"this is Betty, my girlfriend" Jug answers and I shakes his father's hand.

"hi"

"hey" he answers with a wide smile. "you finally found yourself a girl" he continues smiling.

"yeah" Jughead says looking at me softly and I smile at him.

The rest of the night we just talk a lot to many different people, mostly about me being Jughead's 'girlfriend'. I also got to meet his mom and his sister, both of them were really nice. Somewhere inside me I was longing for it to not be just acting. I really liked Jughead he was always so nice and sweet. I know I maybe shouldn't feel like this because he's my boss, but I can't help myself every time I look at him my stomach fills with butterflies.

'At Betty's apartment'

Jughead follows me to the door and for a while we just stand there looking at each other.

"thank you for coming tonight" Jughead says breaking the silence.

"no problem, I had fun" I smile.

"so uh, I was wondering if you'd like to you know go out with me... on a real date this time?" he says looking down. 

"I'd love to" I smile big and he looks up smiling back at me.

"great, so um next Saturday at like 7 pm?" he asks smiling.

"sounds good" I answer happily.

"great, goodbye then" he says.

"goodbye" I answer and before I go inside I give him a peck on the cheek.

When I walked inside my apartment and closed the door I start doing happy jumps while smiling really big.

'On Saturday the following week'

Jughead just picked me up and in the backseat of the car, it's a blanket and a basket. As we turn in on a parking lot he takes the blanket and the basket and we start walking upon the mountain there. On top of the mountain, you can see all the stars and the city clearly, I'm amazed at the sight. Jughead lays out the blanket and for a while we just lay there looking at the stars, then Jughead turns his head my way and I look back at him.

"I think I might be falling in love with you" he says softly.

"I think I might be falling in love with you too" I answer with a soft smile as he leans in and gives me a soft, loving kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading this part, I hope you liked it and if you did please vote it really motivates me to do more <3.