Somebody catch me!

Betty's Pov

"Riverdale was separated into two pieces. The northside and the southside. The northside were the privileged and wealthy people lived and then the southside where the gangs and less privileged lived, and well this is the story of how I met my soulmate".

"hi, Betty" my best friend Veronica said when we crossed paths in the hallway on our way to our first period which we have together.

"hi" I say and hug her.

We walk our way into the classroom and sits down. The class starts and it boring as always but out of nowhere the principal starts to speak in the speakers.

"I want to inform everybody that major McCoy and the sheriff in town has decided that the southside students are going to transfer here" Principal Weatherbee says.

 The classrooms overflows with gasps and whispers.

"what!" Veronica whispers to me.

"I-" I don't have the time to answer because I'm getting interrupted by principal Weatherbee.

"Veronica Lodge and Betty Cooper follow me to my office, please" he says and me and V glances at each other before getting up and following him.

'In his office'  

"so as I said the southside students will transfer here and I want you two to be the welcome committee tomorrow" he says and gives me a file with names on. 

I smile and say "of course ms. Weatherbee".

Me and Veronica walk out of his office and continue our day.

'next day'

 I wake up and see that the clock is 7,45 am and school the southside students will be at school by 8 am. I rush out of bed and quickly put on makeup and I put my hair up in a ponytail. I skip breakfast and heads to school.

I walk thru the doors and see a big group of students around Veronica, I quickly walk over to her and whisper "sorry".

"hi I am Betty Cooper and this is Veronica Lodge" I say. "so I'm going to call up names and you'll come over to us and get your schedules" I say.

Me and Veronica ramble up a few names until-

"Jughead Jones" I say and out from the crowd comes a black-haired goodness out with blue-green eyes. I get hypnotized and simply just look at his gorgeous face.

"umm, excuse me" he says and I snap out of my thoughts and see him smirking at me. I turn red like a tomato and answers-

"Oh, sorry" and gives him his schedule.

"thanks" he says and winks at me before heading to his friends. Omg, somebody catch me!

'after school at Bettys'

"seriously V, how much did I gaze at him" I say laying on my bed while Veronica is sitting in a chair.

"girl, you were basically drooling" she laughs.

"it's not funny" I say and throws a pillow at her.

And well that's how a pillow fight started.

'a month later'

I was strolling thru the hallway when Jughead f*cking Jones! comes my way.

"Hey, Betty right?" he says smiling.

"y-yeah" I stumble.

"I was wondering if you'd want to go on a... date with me?" he says, omg somebody catch me again!

"yes, I would love to" I say a little to fast. "I-I mean, yeah that would be nice" I continue trying to cover my smile and he chuckles.

"great, pops tonight around 7 pm?" he asks.

"okay" I say and we exchange numbers before we head our own ways. Me heading to Veronica telling her this amazing moment.

'at pops'

"Hi" I say and sits down on the other side of the booth.

"hey" he smiles at me.

Me and Jughead talk and talk all night and gets to know each other, and well I had a blast.

'outside Bettys house'

"this is mine" I say and we stop.

"I had a great time tonight" he says and I say-

"me too" 

I start to walk up to my house but I slip and falls, I wait for the cold and hard stone floor to get crashed into me but instead a pair of arms catch me and I meet Jugheads beautiful eyes.

"thanks" I whisper.

"no problem" he whispers back.

We look into the eyes of each other and both starting to lean in, soon my lips are pressed against a pair soft ones, our lips moving in sync. We pull away, my eyes still shut and with a smile covering my face and I hear Jughead sigh in relief. I open my eyes and see him grinning at me and we stand up.

"Well, goodnight" I smile and walks into my house smiling big.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked this part. Would you want a part 2? <3