I love him.

Archie's pov

Betty and I are best friend since we were kids. Three months ago Betty told me she liked me but I told her that I didn't feel that way. So now she is dating Jughead, I just think is weird because she can't just like me and now Jughead. Anyway I have start to think I have feelings for her because everytime I see her and Jughead together I get this jealous feeling in my body. So today i'm going to ask her to meet me at pop's and tell her. I know she's with Jughead but come on who wouldn't pick me.

The clock is 1 pm and i'm going to text Betty now:

A: Hey Betty?

B: Hi, What's up?

A: You wanna met up at pop's??

B: Sure, can I bring Jug?

A: Actually can it be just us, I need to say something.

B: okay, ehm sure. I'll be there in 10.

A: great, see ya.

I grab my jacket and heads to pop's waiting on Betty.

Betty's pov

Archie just texted me to meet him at pop's so me and Jughead gets changed because we have been watching movies all day. When we're done Jughead and I starts to walk. When we comes to pop's we says goodbye and I give him a quick kiss and goes to pop's enterance, when I open the door I quickly spot Archie at our usual booth.

"hey, Arch" I say while I sit down on the other side of the booth.

"oh, hey betty" he says happy.

"so what did you wanna talk about" I ask him curious.

"ehm, so you know three months ago when you told me you liked me?"

"yeah..."

"yeah, I just wanna say that I like you too" he says looking straight in my eyes.

What! He didn't just say that, he can't just come here and say he likes me after he totally blew me off three months ago. And I'm really happy with Jughead.

"you're kidding right" I say harsh.

"n-no" he says confused.

"Archie, you can't just come here and say that you like me after you blew me off when I told you I liked you" I say getting angry "and I'm with Jughead"

"oh come on Betty, we both know you still like me"

"no I don't. I like Jughead and I'm not even sure I liked you in the first place, cause I think I just liked the idea of us together" I say standing up

"Betty, what do even see in him"

"well, he is caring, kind, smart, handsome, he always wants to protect me and he always knows what to say when I'm sad. Oh and he's always there if I need a shoulder to cry on" I say looking at Archie.

"Betty, we both know you don't like him deep down" Archie says serious.

"you know what, you're right" I say with a sigh.

"I am" he says suprised.

"yep, I don't like him... I love him" I say proudly. "and now I'm gonna go so byee" I say and leave pop's. I walk home angry because of his behavior. I stop in my tracks and when I remember what I said, I love Jughead, I really do and I need to tell him. When I get home there is no one there so I text Jughead to come over:

B: Jug??

J: Yeah?

B: Can you come over, I need to tell you something.

J: okay. I'll be over in 5.

B: great.

I put my phone down and sighs, what if he dosen't love me back and we break up. My thoughts gets interrupted by a knock. I walk over to the door and Jughead walks in. We walks over to the couch and sits down.

"what did you wanna talk about?" Jughead says after we sits quiet for a while.

"ehmm... So at pop's Archie told me he liked me" I say looking at Jugheads face and sees how it goes from happy to sad in just a second.

"oh okay, It's okay I guess" he says looking down sad.

"what is" I say confused.

"if you wanna break up, and be with Archie" he says sad.

"Jug" I say sad that he thinks I would dump him for Archie.

I've must been quiet for a while because he says.

"no, it's okay ehm I guess I should go" while he stands up and starts to walk to the door.

I quickly run over to him and pull him back to me.

"I'm not breaking up with you" I say fast.

"you aren't" he say and looks in to my eyes with a relieved smile on his face.

"no" I say and giggle "I was gonna say that when he told me he liked me, and said that I like you and then he said that deep down I know I don't like you and I understood I didn't like you" I say smiling.

He gets a confused look on his face and sighs. I grab his face in my hands and says.

"I love you, Jughead"

He looks up and meets my eyes and smiles, he then leans in and kisses me.

"I love you too" he says

I giggle before he places a soft long kiss on my lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked this part if you did please vote.