You're my soulmate

Betty's pov

I wake up to the sun that warms up my skin. I open my eyes and smile. You see I'm turning 21 years old today and when you're 21 you get marked with a symbol that you're soulmate also have. The closer the heart, the stronger is the love.

I jump out of my bed and walk over to the mirror, I feel a burning feeling over my heart and quickly pull down my tank top a bit. I lock eyes thru the mirror with a simple crown mark right over my heart and I gasp. I slowly drag my fingers over it in deep thoughts not knowing my mom just walked in. 

I look up and see my mom standing in my doorway.

"happy birthday, sweety" she says and comes closer.

"thank you" I smile at her.

"can I see it?" she asks pointing to my mark.

I nood and shows her and she gasps like I did.

"do you have any idea who it can be?" she asks while I put on a sweater.

"no, I have no clue" I sigh.

We walk downstairs and starts eating breakfast with my dad (he isn't a serial killer in this). The times go by and at 1 pm I go up and pack my things because me and my 3 best friends are going to a lake to celebrate my birthday. When I'm all packed I hear a car honk and I run downstairs. Before I head out to Veronica, Archie and Jughead I say goodbye to my parents.

"happy birthday!" they all shout when they see me come outside.

"thank you" I say and hug them all, and when I hug Jughead I get a tingle feeling but I don't think so much about it.

We're finally at the lake and we all change, the boys at the lake and me and V in the woods to get privacy. When me and Veronica is all changed she sees my mark at we start "fangirling" about it. When our little scene is over we walk to the lake and there we see that Archie and Jughead are already swimming in the lake. Me and V runs up to the water and jumps in.

After some time Archie and Veronica gets up and starts kissingat the bench that's seated a bit away from the water. Oh I forgot to tell you they are of course each others soulmates they have a black diamond on there neck. I smile at them and turn around to face Jughead. He smiles at me and then goes under the water, I get confused and feel a pair of arms around my hips and in a second I'm under water. When I get up again Jug just looks at me innocent but soon starts laughing and I join in. He then start swimming to land and I follow. When we can stand up without being under water he stops and turns around to me. I look at him and stops in my tracks when I notice the simple crown mark over his heart. He must have notice it and asks me.

"you okay?" 

"you're-you're" I say shocked.

"I'm what?!" he says confused

"you're my soulmate" I gasp.

He looks at me shocked and I walk over to him and trace my fingers on his mark which gives me a warm feeling inside and I guess he gets it to because he looks down at my hand. He then notice the litte bit of my mark that's showing from under my bikini top and he smiles.

"we're soulmates" he smiles.

"yeah" I smile and starts understands what's happening and starts jumping a little.

"you're my soulmate" I shriek.

He chuckle at my excitment and I jump in to his arms and wrap my legs around his torso and he sets his hand under around my thights to hold me up and I put my head in the crock of his neck. We hug each other for a bit but gets interrupted  my a cough and we pull away.

"what's going on her?" Archie asks with his arm around Veronicas shoulders, me and Jughead gets up from the water and walks over to them. That's when Veronica gasps. 

"OMG, SWOON" She says and puts her hands over her mouth.

"am I missing something?" Archie says confused.

Jughead puts his arm around me.

"we're soulmates" Jughead says and we both smile.

"I knew it!" Archie says and goes to give jughead a "bro" hug.

'later that night'

Me and Jughead are laying in our tent because we're spending the night in the woods by the lake. Archie and Veronicas tent are a little bit away but still close. My head is laying on Jughead chest and he has his arms around me tracing his fingers in my hair.

"Betts?" he asks suddenly.

"mmhm" I murmur.

"I'm glad you're my soulmate" he kisses the top of my head.

"I'm glad that you're my soulmate too" I say and sits up.

We stare in each others eyes before we starts to lean in. When our lips meet it's like the best feeling ever. The kiss is slow and full of love but it's gets a little of hand and we starts to make out. When we part we both are smiling.

"you're so beautiful" he says smiling looking around my face and I start blushing.

"and you're really handsome" I giggle and give him a kiss before I lay down again with my head on his chest and his arms around me. Safe and sound we both slowly falls asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked this part. Please write some request on oneshots ideas, because I'm out of ideas <3.