What are you doing here?

Betty's Pov

"you're joining the farm whether you like it or not Elizabeth" my mom Alice yells at me. You see my mom and big sister are both like obsessed with the farm or it's more like a cult I think. But either way, I don't wanna join it.

"no, I'm not!" I shout back and I start heading to the stairs.

"and where do think you're going, young lady!" she says sternly.

"I'm going to my room!" I say and with that I run upstairs and into my room.

"I can't take this anymore" I mutter angrily to myself.

I take out a bag from my closet and starts putting down clothes in it, etc. I close the zipper of the bag and hangs it on my shoulder, I carefully open my window and climbs down the ladder that's outside it. 

When my feet feel the ground I starts running. I run as fast as I could and after some time I find myself inside 'fox forest'. It's dark so I can barely see anything but I continue walking anyway, 'cause I won't go back home if they're still in that stupid farm. I walk a little more before I trip over something and fall.

"ouch" I whimper. 

I lift myself up slowly and walks over to the thing I stumbled on and see a circle with a handle on. Me being curious opens it and sees a bunker, I sigh in relief knowing I have probably somewhere to sleep now and climbs inside. It's dark and it smells like candles inside. I take out my phone from my pocket and put on the flashlight. Now that I can see, I notice a bed, a table with two chairs and a bathroom and candles everywhere. I walk over to the table and see a half-eaten apple and it's fresh.

"weird" I think and lay down on the bed, my eyes starts to close but right before I can fall asleep the 'door' opens and I jolt up. I hear the sounds of someone climbing down the small ladder and I hear the sound of footsteps getting closer. The person walks over to the candles and light one up. That's when I see a mans back.

"Oh shit" I think

He starts lightning up more until he has lightened up everyone. He then turns around and sees me

"holy f**k!" he shouts. 

"I'm sor-" I say but stop when I recognize the persons face.

"Jughead?!" I say surprised.

"Betty?!" He says as surprised as me.

"what are you doing here?" we say in unison.

"family problems" we say again in unison.

Jughead walks over to the bed and sits down beside me.

"you wanna talk about it, Betts?" he says.

"my mom is just talking about that stupid farm and how I should join them" I sigh while I put my head on his shoulder and he starts to rub my back.

"I'm sorry" he whispers.

"why are you here?" I say and looks up at him.

"Jellybean is playing GG and dad is not happy about it, somehow it's my fault" he says.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Jug" I say with a frown.

'30 minutes later'

Me and Jug are laying in the bed, my head on his chest and one arm over his stomach, his head is on top of mine and his arms are wrapped around me.

"I don't wanna go back home, Juggie" I whisper.

"you don't have to, we can stay here as long as you want" he whispers back.

"you would do that for me?" I ask smiling.

"of course I would, this can be our little home" he says while smiling down at me. 

"I love you, so much" I smile at him. 

"I love you too, so much" he responds.

We smile at each other and he leans down at give me a loving kiss. When we pull away we just smile at each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked this part, please vote if you did, it really gives me motivation to do more. <3