what's going on with you?!

(Jughead and Betty is 25 in this and they live in an apartment together)

Betty's pov

Jughead has been acting really strange and distant from me lately, I have no idea why. Maybe he wants a divorce. I know we have our ups and downs but I don't think I have done anything to make him upset at me. I may just be overreacting because of my pregnancy hormones, oh yeah, I'm pregnant and well he doesn't know yet, I've been waiting for the right moment to tell him but it doesn't seem to come one. I'm only 3 months pregnant but I'm showing a little. I just really wanna tell Jug but I wanna do it when he's in a good mood.

I'm standing in our kitchen cooking some pasta for Jug when he gets home and maybe I can tell him then.

I've almost set the table when the door opens and an irritated Jughead walks in.

"hi, Juggie" I say smiling.

"hey" he says not even looking my way and I frown.

"how was your day?" I ask while we sit down at the table.

He just sighs and starts eating earning a sad sigh from me. When he's done he just sets he's dishes in the dishwasher and walks to our bedroom. I get up and start cleaning up in the kitchen. I sigh and start rubbing my small baby bump before I start walking to our bedroom. I open the door and see Jughead at the desk doing something on his computer, I walk past him to the bed and lay down taking out my book. At the time I'm finished reading it's already 10 pm so I decide to go brush my teeth and change to my pajamas. When I'm done I remove the covers on the bed and get under the cover. After some minutes I feel the other side of the bed dip and Jughead gets in. But with his back against mine. I let a small tear fall before falling asleep.

3 am in the morning

I wake up feeling like I'm gonna throw up so I rush to the toilet and puke my guts out. I flush the toilet and brush my teeth to get the awful taste away. I silently walk back into the bedroom to see Jughead awake.

"are you okay?" he asks, wow the first meaning he's said to me in weeks.

"why do you care" I mutter under my breath, but he heard.

"umm, I don't know maybe because your up puking at 3 am in the morning" he replays annoyed.

I just sigh and get into bed but as I lay my head on the pillow I feel the unpleasant feeling of puking and once again rush to the toilet. While puking I feel Jughead holding my hair back while rubbing my back. I take some toilet paper and wash off my mouth, and once again I brush my teeth.

"okay, what's wrong?" he says sharply.

"oh, so now you care" I answer angrily.

"what, I've always cared about you" he states now angry himself.

"oh, really" I say shaking my head in annoyance.

"what's going on with you?!" he asks bitterly.

"what's going on with me" I replay in disbelief "I'm not the one who has been acting distant and rude lately. I'm not the one who's been acting like an asshole, I have cooked for you, cleaned, I've done almost everything and what am I getting back, only rude sighs from you. You wanna behave that way be my guest but don't you think for a second that I'm gonna put up with it and stay with you. I love you Jughead but this, this is not working anymore" I continue now with tears streaming down my face.

"Betts, I'm s-" he starts.

"no, stop" I say while turning around and start heading to the bedroom, closing the door and locking it. I take out a bag and start putting clothes and bathroom supplies in it. While doing that Jughead is banging on the door trying to get in.

I unlock the door and walk past Jughead to the door.

"where are you going?!" he says worried.

"I'm going to a hotel for the night" I reply simply.

"what?" he says sadly.

"jughead, like I said this isn't working anymore. I love you but I think we need a break" I state sadly.

"no, no I'm not leaving you Betty" he says with tears in his eyes.

"then why, why have you been so dis-" I didn't get further because I got interrupted by a hard kick from the inside of my stomach. I bend over just a little while placing my hands on my little baby bump.

"omg" I smile to myself.

"what happened" Jughead says worriedly walking over to me.

"it kicked" I smile up at him.

"wha- Betty are you pregnant?" he asks in disbelief.

"yeah, I am" I say while smiling at my bump.

"omg" he says and cracks up in a smile.

"OMG" he says loudly and picks me up hugging me.

"I'm sorry, I'm so so s-" I interrupted him with a kiss, I know I should be mad at him but he looks so genuinely sorry. And well of course he kisses me back. I have missed this. Us. After some time he puts me down.

"can I?" he says looking at my bump. I just nod at him.

"hi, baby. It's your dad, and I just want you to know that I love you so much already and I love your mom so undescribably much, you just can't put words on how much I love her. And I have been a jerk to her lately because I'm an idiot" he says and I feel tears threatening to leave my eyes "oh and just so you know baby, I don't want you to use these words when you grow up" I laugh a little and he gives my bump a little kiss before hugging me.

"I'm so sorry, love" he says and gives the top of my head a short kiss.

"just tell me why" I say.

"I don't know. I just thought of me not being good enough for you, and I know that's not an excuse but I just felt hopeless" he says while looking away.

"jug, look at me" I say softly and he turns his head my way "I love you okay, I'm not gonna lie what you did really hurt my feelings but we got through it, same as everything else we've gon' through, because we love each other" I say with a soft smile.

"gosh, I love you so god damn much" he says and gives me a passionate kiss. " and I love you too, baby" he continues looking at my belly. I set my finger under his chin and lifts his head up and lean in to give him a soft long kiss, when we pull away we both have small goofy smiles on our faces.

"let get some sleep" he says and takes my hand.

"yeah" I say softly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading this one-shot, and once again sorry for bad update <3.